This granny fucker humiliated Drumpf

How will you drumpfkins cope with this?
First Trudeau's chin deflated Drumpfs ego, now this.
I think Drumpf has PTSD now.
Holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85LqKmIwE0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually it seems more like Trump is being forced to handshake people he doesn't like now. He probably received a warning from not shaking Merkel's hand.

Look at that tiny hand and those short fingers.
Trisomy 21?

>he has never fucked a gilf
fucking pleb, why not live it up a bit?

>Actually it seems more like Trump is being forced to handshake people he doesn't like now.
Not really.
Look at this video.
He ignores Netanyahu's second handshake attempt.

youtube.com/watch?v=85LqKmIwE0w

this is the guy who was 15 and raped by his 38yo teacher, who then left her husband and 3 kids (some younger than him) to be with him and later marry him?

Disgust != humiliation. I bet you think homo(((phobia))) and islamo(((phobia))) are real too.

>this is the guy who was 15 and raped by his 38yo teacher, who then left her husband and 3 kids (some younger than him) to be with him and later marry him?
Yes, and he defeated the supposed master of handshakes.
I'm sure he writes about handshakes in The Art of the Deal or somewhere else.
I cannot take him seriously now that he got outsmarted by both Trudeau and Macaroni.
He's a tough twatter poster but a little bitch IRL.

I hate Macron but let's be honnest: a boy in his late teens having a love affair with a MILF isn't rape at all.

Look at the panic in his eyes.
He's lost.

Macron called out Trump's pathetic, superficial take on being a true alpha by acting like a dickhead and countered it will being a gentleman that will call you out and fuck you up. This should be expected of a man that saw his high school teacher as a teenager and said to himself, "I'm gonna fuck her brains out," and later did such a thing.

Watch in this clip as Trump pulls Macron and Macron counters by pulling Trump's toward himself.

#wrekt
#alphaposer
#fakepresident
#suckputinsdick

Trump looks disgusted

So you have a pedo rapist as first lady and the country is ok with that? You have an abused child rape victim as president and that's ok?

15 is legal age in a lot of countries. Stop acting so indignant.

>So you have a pedo rapist as first lady
Didn't the pussy grabber ride Epstein's plane?

>Trump looks like he's in the room same room of his favorite fuck, watching as she gets pounded by BBC on film
>Macron looks like he's the one holding the camera

Well they both claim their actual relationship started after he was 18.
I have some doubts about that claim, but then the age of conscent in France is still 15.

>flabby old fart who hasn't exercised since high school tries to pull an alpha move
>backfires on young, energetic high-flyer
Trump really needs to pick and choose his fights.

>tfw the name of the image is literally handrape

>implying legality equals morality

>No Russians
>Awkward handshakes are all you have left
>Fucking kek