HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep inhale*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be a liberal and a disgusting homo
>Get literally BTFO by muslims
>Your parents don't seem to care and even feel bad for the attacker

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html
archive.is/3WwgY
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>False flag
>Not false flag

Apathetic apologists and make it hard to tell. This also suffers from SandyHookitis.

bongs should be gassed desu

THESE SCUM NEVER DESERVED THEIR CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE
WHAT UTTER FUCKING KEKS OF PARENTS

Apples not falling far from trees and all that.

well, at least they don't feel bad for themselves

*Cucks, they're a minority on this.

They're liberals. It's a mental illness, what were you expecting?

>leftist bongs put virtue signalling above their own children
I suppose this shouldn't surprise me at this point, but it does. Fuck those absolute cucks.

Haaaaaahaha it's dungarees and LGBT4islam dude

What a sad life

WTF!?!?!?!?!!!?!

Are Brits trying to beat the leafs when it comes to virtue signalling?

Their Genes are gone, we won.

Tell me again how Anglos arnt the king of the Fucks and Germany is there bull shuving there big black dick down there queens Throat?

I think they got the letter ordering them to say this.
There is no other explanation.

Cucks.

they are glad their homo son is dead

Or they truly have nothing to life for and want to end themselves secretly.

The brainwashing runs deep. Be thankful your mind is safeguarded by common sense.

?

>son virtue signals himself to death
>virtue signal on your son's grave
nice people

This

London Burning 2.0 when?

Shit like this is why we brought "cuckold" back from obscurity.

Tell me what common sense orders you to do when you get the letter saying "feel bad for the suicide bomber or puppy dies"?

Well she's a Muslim and her son's gay. No wonder she hated him.

This.

She's a Turk.

This, parent feel sorry his score was so low

muslim>gay muslim sympathizer

Pic related is a book by the husband of one of the victim in the Bataclan attack. The book title is "you won't have my hatred".
The boyfriend of the homosexual cop who was shot on Champs Élysées last april also said a similar thing : "I suffer without hatred".

The medias are pushing hard for this narrative. They silence or shame the few families or victims who do feel rage : like one of the family of a Bataclan victim who refused to participate the Hollande's hommage calling it a farce, of the Eagles of Death Metal themselves (the band who was playing in Bataclan) who were banned from french concerts after saying the terrorists may had muslim accomplices employed by the theater.

That's why nationalist parties never gain voters with those attacks, or that there is no mobs seaking revenge against the responsible communities (as it would happen in any non-western country). The Establishment controls how the story is told from the start, makes sure the islamic community's involvement is forgotten, and further ensures that there is no true national solidarity for the victims by organizing themselves a fake display of public compassion.

I saw her on tv and she has an Irish surname. Maybe she converted because it's trendy and Islam is 'like so spiritual'.

Didn't an overwhelming percentage of voters in that Bataclan area vote for Macron as well? The whole western world needs to undergo a divorce where sane nationalists can split from leftists and their pets before they drag us over the cliff with them.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html

It's real

WTF
> WTF
WTF
> WTF
WTF
> WTF

Watch the video.

Their son was the most stereotypical liberal faggot imaginable so it's not really surprising

If I had a son like that I'd probably be glad he was gone

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/3WwgY

Sometimes I wonder if the terrorists are doing us a favor

Wasn't his twitter full of obnoxious sjw tier shit? Like father like son.

trips of truth my dude degeneracy will be cleansed from the earth nobody and i mean nobody likes a pissy whiny degenerate liberal cunt

All I want now is to live a like minded community of ethno survivalists, the rest of the white race seem hell bent on killing themselves.

This is true insanity.

It isn't a difference of opinion, it's surpressing your natural instinct.

homosexuality is a defence mechanism caused by lack of father's love

> Leaf is expert telling which shit tastes better

You are retarded.

I honestly can't even comprehend how you would feel this way when you're own kid was killed by a terrorist. Jew Brainwashing is damn effective.

The parents say that the bomber wasted his life while Their son lived his happily and accomplished many things.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS LYING POL?

The whole mindset is just insane, it goes against nature.
It's like that german girl who was raped and killed by an afghan refugee, the father donted all the money from her funeral to a refugee chartity and said their were no hurt feelings. He was a lawyer that promoted mass immigration.

I feel these people must be stopped before they drag us all down with them. Scary times to be living in.

Digits can't hide the fact that this is a badly scripted hoax. Worse than Lee Rigby even!

The crisis actors pretend to cry, but where are the tears?

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

Nope.

Homosexuality is species protection mechanism that kicks out of the gene pool those mentally ill retards whose genes carry mental illnesses.
Species should remain connected to reality in order to survive so the mental illness switches in the gay in the retarded individual.

>Accomplished many things
>virtue signalled on Twitter in between his shifts at the local glory hole
>ultimately was killed by that which he spent his short, inglorious life defending

>Didn't an overwhelming percentage of voters in that Bataclan area vote for Macron

Yes. Just like 90% of Manhattan voted against Trump. I'm convinced western megalopolis residents are either "diversity" or upper/middle class white cucks accepting shitskin violence against them as a matter of fact to be ignored as long as they can pay for their own basic security.

72 hours after your child is murdered you sort out an interview and a photoshoot with a clickbait newspaper to explain your empathy with the person who killed him.

ooohhh

He didn't support radicals.

Now tell me why you either lied about the article or just blindly hated these people for what some guy told you he said.

>"You won't have my hatred...except the FN, except the nationalists, etc..."

classic shit

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE.

IT'S PITY. IT'S ABOUT SAYING THEY DIDN'T WIN, THAT THE TERRORIST WAS A WASTE AND THEIR SON ACCOMPLISHED MORE!

Everyday I pray for a nuclear war. We are like the mice the Calhound study; there's absolutely no will to live among anyone.

This just proves that liberals are their own worst enemy.

>He didn't support radicals
He was a #notallmuslims sheep until the very end.
>or just blindly hated these people
Why shouldn't I hate these leftists who've made western civilization into a living nightmare

It's pure self destructive nihilism. The vast majority of Europeans don't want to live.

WHICH ONE OF THESE WAS THE PARENTS FROM THE ARTICLE.

I DON'T EVEN WANT MUSLIMS INVADING THE COUNTRY, I'M JUST SICK OF YOUR FUCKING LIES!

How fucked does your mind have to be to do mental gymnastics like this? That is some omega tier cuckold

She's a muslim so of course she'll defend muslims, the punishment for being gay under islam is death.

They must have really hated their son.

>bongs
She's Turkish.

fake and gay

If this is true than why are fags not extinct?

Europe seriously needs more Breiviks. I'd love to see a few news headquarters wiped out.

Imagine, not all racists. 100 race murders in the last five years from stormfront.org alone, the sister of pol.

These parents didn't do anything, and you are fucking willingly propagandizing then. What us wrong with you?

You couldnt make this up. At least i couldnt.
Where is her being muslim sourced though?

What's the solution to this?

Is it just signalling or are they really this misguided?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#Europe
>Britain and Germany allow Sharia

I wonder what passed through his mind when the bomb went off...

Oh wait, that's right. Probably nails and shrapnel.

It's not fair, ain't it? Wife's uterus has stalled out after the second kiddo and we want more... but these schools bags didn't even want the one that was murdered. Pretty fucked up desu~

Funny that they didn't have this reaction to Breivik or Roof.

I just watched this interview on sky news and they were literally smiling and happy and said they didn't care their son died because he would of loved the fame he got from being a victim of terrorism lol..... Please let this end!!!!

>muh there is no islamic terrorism
The left wing media has trained you well.

Kekopolis!

ISIS can't grow if they can't use the "WEST HATES ISLAM" argument.

>Inb4 smug "be nice to terrorists meme"

Tell me. If we want to defeat radical Islam without sacrificing more of our men and women, what can we do? You already know that wars in the middle East under bush and obama cause the rise of isis. What makes you think doing the same thing under Trump would be better?

>his dream of getting nailed by Muslim finally came true

>These parents didn't do anything, and you are fucking willingly propagandizing then
They raised another useful idiot for the white-hating leftist machine and advocate submission when pogroms are needed.
>What us wrong with you?
I have to live with braindead suicidal leftists

If they didn't say this, you would not be reading about them at all and they would be unemployed.

Now I'm sorry that Abedi was a suicide bomber, he should be able continue his work.

Australia never fails to deliver

Becky pls

Reminder that this is the faggot who bragged about sucking off muslim cabbies for free rides on twitter

His parents are probably relieved that he's dead. Their shame at having such a colossal loser as a son is unimaginable.

>If we want to defeat radical Islam without sacrificing more of our men and women, what can we do?
Kill every last Muslim within our borders, bar them from entry, outlaw the koran, and demolish every mosque?

do u feel sorry for girls who died?

>I saw her on tv and she has an Irish surname. Maybe she converted because it's trendy and Islam is 'like so spiritual'.
No, she's a Turkish muslim.

Bullshit, kuffar.

What the fuck do you mean?
All these tweets are from Martyn Hett. He's literally the son of the parents interviewed.

Nuke the middle east and encamp all muslims already in the west.

They must fucking hate their son, Jesus Christ.

sure
> wanted to blow muslims
>gets blown by muslim

>Im so sorry, youre daughter has been killed in a terrorist attack ):
>OMFG IS THE TERRORIST OK!?
>WHY WERENT WE MORE TOLERANT

I could say something now like, i hope they die yadda yadda, but i think life would be whats worst for them at this point

He was a faggot and the mother is a Turk roach

She probably considered the bombing a blessing

ALLA AKBUR

So Is that why you are making shit up? Fucking liar. Should I blame you for Dylan roof? Or Anything else white nationalists do?

This is where they live, by the way.

parents indoctrinated the kid

I gas my bong every day.

DUDE