Am I white enough?

Am I white enough?

No, atleast not for breading purposes.

Nope. 4.2 % SSA.

If we still had the one-drop rule, I could buy and sell your sorry ass.

in america, yes

No

>98% Europe

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Tiffany
You know the rules, honey.

For America, yes. Just don't breed with native European women.

Genetic ancestry is based off how homogeneous a population is. If they stayed in the same place for many, many, many years and didn't start intermarrying outside of community then you can make some decent conclusions. All of it is estimates though. For instance, the subsequently discover a first cousin once removed to my grandfather (different uncle of my grandfather had a son [cousin of my grandfather] who then had a child out of wedlock) through 23andme
made for some FUN conversations and drama in the extended family

>For instance, the

show the west asian ancestry

nigger

where can you do these tests and how accurate are they?

For AncestryDNA, The West Asian is so low they say that it's 0-12% for Caucasus and 0-6% for Middle Eastern.
23andme didn't call any Asian DNA on me.

My mother's side of the family goes back to Southern Italy, so there's a possibility a distant relative could have come from somewhere else to Italy.

here
For instance, this is the range of what they consider "middle Eastern" DNA. Note that the expanses of it go well into Italy.

Sorry brother, that Sub-Saharan blood say's you aren't white. If only it had been been North African...

For genetic ancestry, they're more of educated guesses. The more people they get who know their history, theoretically the more accurate the model becomes. In recent generations with people more marrying outside tighter ethnic groups it gets harder. Results will generally be more accurate for your parents, but it's really horseshoes and hand grenades. The 23andme and AncestryDNA kits are on sale for $80 on amazon, you spit it into a tube and mail it back to them (prepaid label), they run it and you get the results.

If the results are massively off from what you are expecting - e.g. you think you're half irish and there's not an ounce in you - then that might be a sign you or your family doesn't know your true history. But if you get small amounts of really wild stuff in there, it's probably not an accurate call.

DNA Relatives is far more accurate, although depending on where you're from and sheer luck there may be a lot or few related people. I took 23andme in 2013 and a lot of new relatives have joined since I got my first results.

interesting, I always thought these results were calculated using samples of your DNA

West African apparently for me.

You can join the Wehrmacht, but not the SS, you are not White.

They are, but there's no specific thing that says "This DNA is from Germany". If they test populations that have been in the area and married closely ethnically for hundreds of years, they can identify unique portions.

But every time someone gets married, half of that gets lost. And from your grandparent? The law of averages says that you should get a quarter of their DNA, but you only get half of your mother's, and maybe the half of your mother's is based more on her mother's DNA than her father's.

Autosomal DNA testing is tricky because in the 1800s people started moving on ships/trains and by the 1900s we had faster ships and the start of aviation, as well as automobiles... which greatly increased mobility for people to move to totally new places.

The results you get are based on your individual DNA tested at hundreds of thousands of SNPs. But sometimes those SNPs are really distinct as from a geographic area, and sometimes they aren't.

>tfw I'm whiter than you
I'M FUCKING WHITE!