HA HA DRUMPFKINS, DON'T GET TOO EXCITED ABOUT WINNING IN MONTANA

>Democrats making significant gains
>Losing by only 7% in redneck Montana
Can't wait to see you racists cry in 2018!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ENz7W
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
elections.mytimetovote.com/elected_officials/montana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/ENz7W

According to 270towin, it was a likely seat, not a safe one so winning by a 6-7% margin means it will become a safe one with the incubant effect.

pray tell how you deem me a racist?

>>>the_donald

After September 23rd, there won't be a DNC left to elected in 2018. His name was Seth Rich.
Prasie KEK!

>in order to win you have to lose
>if you kill your enemies they win

Let's go ahead and say this.

A candidate bodyslammed a reporter and still won by 7 points.

Had he not bodyslammed him, he might have won by 15.

Therefore, next year, if no bodyslamming occurs, Dems won't stand a chance.

On the other hand, Dems just had the WORST campaign funding in decades.

Winning is losing strategy needs to stay in Canada.

>Vox
stopped reading right there

Democrats in states like Montana are very different from the ones in California, New York, and DC. Frequently a Democrat Wil win governorship or seats in flyover states, but there is little difference between the dems or Republicans there.

If your enemies win they actually lose.

Donald trump existing makes me racist? explain.

same

"appealing to the SJW was a mistake"

.t -Democraps

Gawd that made me laugh. See you in 2018, bruv. Libs have gotten ass fucked so many times this year that losing by a smaller percentage is their new victory.

Drumpf btfo

I knew this would be a headline
I just fucking knew it

"If you kill your enemy in the polls, they win"

>red "states" suckle down entitlements like its going out of style
>if you raise kids in a red "state" that child is substantially more likely to die as an infant, less likely to graduate high school, more likely to grow up and stay in poverty, and almost guaranteed to be obese/diabetic

"winning" ahahahahahahahaha

>lose the presidential election
>"yeah but we got more votes so it was a win for us"
>lose montana's election
>"yeah but it was a little closer this time than in the past so it was a win for us"
I hope the Democrats never get tired of winning.

If you get bodyslammed, you win

LOL. Now that the Russian meme is fading you have to reach back to bullshit statistics with no sauce, and that lieterally nobody cares about. I am prospering under a Trump presidency like never before. And watching ICE drag illegal mexicans outta their homes makes every day a little bit sweeter. Don't be angry because you're not successful, user. Get a fucking job and make something of yourself. It's not too late.

>if you raise kids in a DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED URBAN CITY that child is substantially more likely to die as an infant, less likely to graduate high school, more likely to grow up and stay in poverty, and almost guaranteed to be obese/diabetic

ftfy

Only in looney leftist land would a loss be a good thing.

>safe red state

they've had a democrat governor more often than not

Is Vox yiddish for trash?

Donald trump made a comment i don't like.
therefor, you is a raczism

t. Liberal brain fart

Eh, the body slamming shit probably convinced a lot of his supporters he didn't have a chance and they didn't bother turning up. I don't buy Texas swinging democrat for a second.

Its damn true

The Democrats were too smart to win this one.

When the level of involvement of DNC higher ups is revealed in Seth Rich's murder the DNC will split.

As Sup Forums interweb keyboard warriors, our job is to ensure that the DNC dies and is never resurrected. Our previous strategy of targeting the very identity politics and groups that make up the DNC worked well, but not well enough to ensure its demise.

We need to open another front.

Seth Rich, the Lucas guy, the Wikileaks provide a rare opportunity to drive a wedge between the more radical leftists and the DNC base. To do so we need to focus on memes and pictographs that will further alienate Bernie Supporters from the DNC. We need to convince them that they have the #s to form their own party, stressing again that the primaries were rigged (they were), the DNC cares not for them (they dont) that Bernie would have beat Trump (hahaha..NO).

In short, if we can succeed in turning even 14.88% of the DNC against itself, it will fracture the party.

Fire up those paintshops and put in 6 million hours for the cause...

>red state just barely wins
This is actually a valid point and very worrying. We (well, Americans) should all vote Republican if you want to keep the power in 2018

>it doesn't matter if we loose, as long as it isn't by much

>HA HA DRUMPFKINS!
>"Why Trump winning was actually good for the Democrats"

He's telling that dude to go back to the_donald dumbass

>the liberal news just doing its job to keep convincing leftists that even when they lose they are actually somehow winning because reasons - literally every outcome is somehow good for dems

Jesus, I wonder what it feels like to live in absolute delusion. Flip the parties and move it to a bluer area and the headline would read "Democrats' 7 point win in last night's New York election is an astounding victory and a promise of more wins ahead: Democratic win is a biting commentary on the Trump presidency and proof that right wing politics have no future in the USA."

The guy who won by 7% lost by 4% during the gubernatorial elections (last November at the same time as the presidential election). Retarded cuck.

When you lose you win. This nonsense again?

Is montana a historically red place tho?

>mfw a thread this bad is usually some average Sup Forumsack ironically shitposting the drumphkin meme

pic related

Remember...if they beat you, you win

Someone my faggot brother-in-law retweeted said its a great sign that republicans don't have any prominent democrats to focus their criticism on...or you could look at it as the democratic bench is pretty much empty

2016 Congressional Election: R+15.8
2017 Special Election Margin: R+7
Swing: D+8.8

Really, how do they vote. If they vote with the democrats guess what they are democrats. Don't listen to any politician see how they vote

my wifes boyfriend is only fucking her 3 times a week now, looks like I win

>if you raise kids in a red "state"
if you abort your kid in a blue state you don't have to worry about school, poverty or diabetes

Safe red state?

Doesn't Montana have a democratic senator?

>99899

>Washington and San Francisco think they understand Montana politics
Bleh.

When you are to smart to win.
catchy slogan for 2018

7 points is huge in this country dot jay peg

This

>lol our countryfolk are suffering fuck them
liberals are fucking scum

>even when they lose they are actually somehow winning
remember they were indoctrinated at an early age there are no losers. They do have an exception now of course because reasons and just because fascism like literally Hitler and stuff

>LOSING BY SINGLE DIGITS IS ACTUALLY A BIG WIN 4 DEMOCRATS GUISE!!

the spin is so hard they've ripped through the fabric of time

incredible, if he has children it is your duty to red-pill early and often. Its good we were last in our division because now we get a higher draft pick

Even with an army of silicuck valley tech volunteers and a manufactured fascist controversy the democuck still gets btfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Claim victory, ignore the results

The guy fucking body slammed a reporter and still won. It wasn't even close. Sure, the gap closed, but consider. The guy fucking body slammed a reporter!!!

Democrats are so fucking dumb, it hurts.
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

They did the same thing in Kansas elections earlier this year.
Sounds more like the Democrats can't even win when the election is practically handed to them.

Not worried, cuck bernie will lose to another Hillary due to blacks and hispanics

>We lost but not but all that much so we are the real winners here

t. Democrats

Much of this, with the added note that special elections are not generally good guides to what will happen in the following general. -- too much can and likely will change over the next year and a half, especially with the political volatility we have now.

This is the equivalent of the sports shows making huge deals out of NFL draft classes, before we see how any of them will play an actual NFL game, and then building up snippets of news from training camps to be great harbingers of the future, and then those pre-season games must mean something, right???

There is nothing else to talk about right now, in NFL news or in electoral politics, so they hype what little they got, meaningless though it is.

Don't do that -- there is value in knowing how your enemy thinks.

Not in this case, the candidate was endorsed by Bernie Kike himself and was as hard a left as him

>We (well, Americans) should all vote Republican if you want to keep the power in 2018

That would be true whatever the outcome of this or any other election -- if you want to win, get your vote out.

>the democratic bench is pretty much empty

This is a huge problem for them. As they have lost so many legislative and local offices in recent elections, their "farm team" is pretty depleted and they are not developing new talent to run for higher offices like they used to.

The Democratic party has been anti-white for a long time, but they've gone waaay too far in "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!" and I don't know how they can hope to backpedal from it.

Guys like Tim Wise and Ruy Texiera and Ta-Nehisis Coates actively seriously and literally embrace white genocide and they're still considered mainstream Democrats.

>if you beat your opponent, he wins

I sure hope the democrat keeps winning every election. At this rate congress won't have a single Republican. How will they survive?

With different candidates, with and without national coattails, etc.

The D's did better, but still lost. Beyond that, don;t read too much into this -- plotting a trend line from two data points has obvious weaknesses.

They need to keep doing this. It will red-pill the normies.

I think you can still get diabetes.

The transition from "More equality, more diversity, more opportunity" to "KILL WHITEY REEEE" has been so abrupt it's amazing

How the fuck are you going to run an explicitly anti-white platform in even a 60% white country? It's like running for office in Israel under a swastika.

There also have to be numbers, not necessarily majorities but significant numbers of asians or latinos that think to themselves "You know what? Maybe the world would be a little poorer and more dangerous if we got rid of all the white people, maybe it's not such a great idea."

>bodyslams reporter
>still wins by 7

Wew lad, if he didn't he probably would've won by 10-15 percent.

Dems are now gonna push the meme that Montana is a blue state now.

>Spend rivers of cash in meaningless elections trying to get one W to moralize the base
>Get BTFO again
>"We only lost by x percent, this is a victory!"

Democrats whole 2018-2024 plan revolves around "Russia" & Identity Politics.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Name of this hot girl?

Yes, as is their governor..

elections.mytimetovote.com/elected_officials/montana.html

The R's have a strong edge in voter registration, but the D's have been competitive there.

The state is pretty reliably red in presidential races, Johnson and Clinton in '92 were the last D's to win the state's electors.

A lot of people had already voted before the skam.

>remember they were indoctrinated at an early age there are no losers.

Good line.

We should send them a trophy.

nothing to see here folks

every republican in the state could beat any Democrat they could think to move in to the area to try. any.

And heed this lesson -- voting early is a fool's move. You do not get extra credit, you do not have your vote counted twice -- all that you do is willingly go to the poles with less information than you might have had.

if you were never born? is your pic related

dems just keep winning by losing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I thought you said they were done pushing Russia

remember to sage!

Then how did they get a Democrat Governor (practically an endangered species now) and a Democrat Senator?

Democrats have been competitive in state races there, though not so much in Presidential elections.

Because they have Black people.
And because they have Black people, the White's there blockvote for Republicans en masse, making them Red states.

OMG, Starwars is Lefty.

>its a democrats shit on black people in the south episode

If you never had kids. May gave read the original post wrong.

shhh, that never stop your enemy thing

>DRUMPF
>BLUMPFT
>DROMPDTLLFT
>ZOMPFTNSNSLW
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS
TWO GENDERS

No fucking kidding..

Good to know rob quist lost though. Demshits are trying to flip red states now

It works both ways, though.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Well looks like they are going to continue their decline.