Is the blue whale game real?

is the blue whale game real?
This shit cant be...

self bump

yes the guy was arrested a couple of weeks ago

Yeah, it is. Here, in Russia, there were a lot of teenagers' suicides occuring across the whole country.
It is some kind of an internet sect that brainwashes depressed and oppressed people telling them that the suicide is the only way out. About 150 young people killed themselves playing this game in 2016, and 120 has committed a suicide this year.
Luckily, the sect is desroyed, and all organizers have got imprisoned. But, it can recover itself anytime

> Luckily
explain

I don't know, man. There is a hard time in Russia now concerning economics and social life. So, all people get crazy and do dumb shit not understanding that tzhis shit is cyclical and gonna be over pretty soon.
I'm not a retard and somehow feel sorry for the people with immature psychology that fall for this hysteria

Yep it is. Apparently, itkilleda few Italian kids too. Notice how it's targeting majority white countries only. I bet (((they))) are behind this.

Plot twist: The blue whale is a red herring

No, the organizer was also a white Russian, but not quite a human being, as he has some pretty serious psychological disorder that made him paranoic

Seems legit. Teens ARE borderline emotionally retarded you know..
This meme is perhaps a little too lulzy for my taste..
>shitting on people to force them to think about their mistakes?
>proper lulz
>massive inside joke
>proper lulz
>app designed literally by Charles Manson2.0 to indiscriminately brainwash white tweens into self harm and an hero?
>dude wtf stop

what are you supposed to get for completing your "challenge"? I don't understand those kids

Google rainbow party. Google moral panic. There's your answer.

For what?

Rare

And gues (((who))) suggested this to him.

It's not all that different than other cults. Instead of koolaid it was whales

well I can say I am about to finish

No

You don't want to be transformed in a tree and be scorticated by crows forever. Stop it

Yes, it's called natural selection