"I do it for the culture"

What are you doing for the culture? Besides sitting on Sup Forums, are you even involved in politics, unity, & community? It seems like people you speak against do more for the culture than any of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nasdaq.com/symbol/play
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have to, niggers aren't destroying my culture, I don't have to rebuild nothing

Whether it be money flow, influencing an entire generation, or setting up a local charity, the so called 'degenerates' that you all constantly ridicule are living life the way it oughta be lived.

I've begun to notice that this place is slowly being filled with redditors, normies, sleaze bags, and bums. How can we do anything for the culture when our numbers meaning nothing?

The thing is, you can't do anything.

We do it for the culture.
We influnce the youth.
We accept all peoples.

That's the difference between us. We already won.

I think you're overestimating your influence, nigger.

I give remedial lessons to impoverished kids.

Who won the election again? I forgot

This why you losing. You're exclusive and no inclusive man

Plz more people like this around here

You won an election by electoral votes, lost the popular vote, and now your 'god' is about to get impeached.

It just made ya'll look a fool.

So who really won in November again?

Yes this is an exlusive club. It has to be so that niggers like you don't try to sneak in.

>We already won.
Who exactly do you mean "We"?
What do you won?

>So who really won in November again?

Not niggers, that is for sure. What are you going to do when you'll get further crushed in 2018? Blame whitey and chimpout?

>accept all people
False, white people who enter that realm are labeled as culture vultures.

>setting up a local charity

That is a weird name for 'armed burglary'

WE

'We' as in humans.

Humans that are 'good'. People that don't discriminate and those who fight discrimination. Nobody deserves to be ridiculed or put down for just being themselves.

What don't you get?

Yea that's true to 'racist' whites

No, white people lost in November. It proved to the world that ya'll are fucked for voting in a clown.

can black people not be racist?

No, because Afrikans (blacks) have been discriminated against for eons.

I am buying up arcade games and pinball machines when they appear cheap on the market.

One day I will have enough to put them in a room and turn it into a business that operates cheaply. It will also offer membership arrangements where people play free if they contribute at least two pinball tables.

Business and competition are the only cultures that matter.

Do people still go to arcades?

YUS TOLD DEM BOIS, LMAO

>No, white people lost in November.

No, you don't get it nigger. This election woken up whites to the fact that there is clear racial divide in US, and it means that they will now have to vote for republicans, because the rest of the trash is out to get them and leech off of them.

>It proved to the world

Nobody gives a shit about the world, what matters is white Americans and what is good for them. Republicans now saw that it is utterly pointless to pander to niggers, and will focus on their own group. They will get even more power, because niggers and millennial trash with seven seconds attention spam do not vote in mid terms.
Keep deluding yourself. Not to mention that once a kid gets out of his teen years they drop your BIXNODMUHFUGGA cringefest culture. And all of the entertainment media are taking heavy hits this year.
The future doesn't look good for 'y'all'

m.nasdaq.com/symbol/play

You tell me mouth breather.

Migos are alright in my book. Played at my college in the US when I went to school there. Met them. Really nice guys.

Uh, you don't get it you fucking animal. I know more white people than not who recognize the black plight and think Trump is a racist clown.

Dave n Busters is fun because there is food, bars, parties, and an incentive to get tickets so that you can win cool prizes all while playing pretty fun games, none of which include playing pinball in a dusty old room.

>Humans that are 'good'. People that don't discriminate and those who fight discrimination
So no niggers allowed? Okay.

This is what happens when you offer affordable community and culture to an inner city coon.

They will turn up their nose at it and insist that they prefer the free market offerings.

Don't be a fool like me and open a business cheap. Don't include your customers or allow people to be a part of your community.

Charge $1.50 per credit and get people defending your brand for free on the Internet. Exploit people, they prefer it.

fuck wiggers are so punchable

the closest thing to nigger that faggot could be is italian

>>Don't be a fool like me and open a business cheap. Don't include your customers or allow people to be a part of your community.

What are you talking about?

Why are they punchable?
Because they want to emulate the culture? It's called 'get with the times' you piece of shit.

Meanwhile... He got more money and women than you

>living life the way it oughta be lived.
Not really, they're poisoning themselves with drugs, you pay a price for that down the line.

But we all 'pay a price' down the line. Everyone dies and we all bleed red dude.

The business model I described allowed people to contribute games from their own collection and play all the games for free.

It's a system of community members coming together to share, rather than wealthy elite hoarding things for themselves, or strong arming competition out of the local market.

Shared community investment, no corporate and no NYSE shareholders demanding dividends.

But no, you would prefer to suck down miles of corporate cock and would shut down a community arcade in favor of $7 well drinks and $15 pitchers.

In your own thread about community no less.

It's all the lesson anyone ever needed. You get someone supporting your ideas and you shit on then for not being a soulless corporate business.

Maybe it's that way because people like it that way. Your idea is good hearted, but it won't and can't work.

>Everyone dies
Yeah but do you want to die at 45 of cancer or at 90 of natural causes ?

WUZ

What is this?

I can tell how successful he is with money and women based on the picture of that ikea furniture and sagging nigger next to him

>2017
>not emulating the most "successful" culture

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW ARE NIGGERS SO BLIND?