Trump administration to double number of H2B visas

Trump administration to double number of H2B visas

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/trump-administration-moves-to-expand-h-2b-visa-pro/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone knows that the criminal illegals that are the problem not the hard workers, I'm glad he's giving out more visas.

This.

H2B Visas are for the based Mexicans, nothing wrong with that.

WRONG, fucking civic cuck all non-Whites sre the problem.

>INB4 Based MAGApede! upvote le friend!

So tell me what this act enforcing legal immigration has to do with Trump cracking down on illegals?

Lmao holy fuck
I remember a few months back on Sup Forums everyone were saying how they'll finally get rid of all the Indians, Chinese and Mexicans.

Now they'll get to be here forever times 2

Trumptards got cucked

Lemme guess you're a nazi larper shill that thinks da joos are the problem? Fuck off.

>they want to expand the number of visas for people willing to do backbreaking work in the summer/winter for shit pay
>as legal workers they will be protected from inhumane conditions, known to the system, and will pay taxes
i don't know why dems see expanding this as a loss. they say it's too hard for foreigners to get in the country to do such work legally...

It's still taking jobs away from the american worker.

I see the shills are out early today, you'll never win though FYI.

well maybe he wants to let in more europeans...

Question:
Weren't the Indians, Chinks and others coming in because of H1B? Is H2B any different?
I need a quick rundown.

Hopefully.

Wrong those are jobs Americans are unwilling to do. This is an excellent strategy that should have started from day 1. The only immigration problems were MS13 and they're getting btfo.

Agreed. Some of my closest based friends have been Mexicans. That and Asians, which I find ironic... Where I live is far too cucked for anything but (((minorities))) to be based.

t. Pajeet

Didn't he speak about slowing down H-1B visas not H-2B?

Meh, it's only the shills pushing the anti-minority narrative trying to make everyone here look racist. Trumps got it figured out though and I'm so proud of him.

You are right. H-2B visas are just for peak demands and last a maximum of three years, while H-1B visas are permanent.

H-2B visas are for europeans and latinos

they dont include loos or chinks

God damn it. Alright you shill fucks you got me on this one. This had better not be what it looks like. Cracking down on H1b abuse was a major reason I voted for cheeto benito. It only hurts our skilled labor force and is rife with abuse.

Point out where it says illegals are getting visas

Fuck off immigrants aren't hurting you if they're legal. Grow the fuck up, Trust Trump.

This, i'm sick of liberals trying to paint us as racists. I'll welcome any immigrants as long as they're LEGAL, what's so hard to understand about that.

Based.
God bless that man.

>H-1B
>Article says H-2B

>Best option:
Hire American.

>Middle option:
Rent foreigner. (H2B is here)

>Worst option:
Buy foreigner.

Meh

H-2B is not H-1B

you will be either getting more mexicans or more europeans

hopefully the later

Lol americans are so fucked.

BASED civic nationalist MAGApedes! We love daddy Trump, don't we XD can I get an upvote?

upboat!

:^)

Fuck off shill there's nothing wrong with legal immigrants. Most Mexicans are good people.

I was really hoping for a change in H-1B. Becoming a citizen just became harder, companies will simply hire you for two or three years, then give you the finger.

So more indians? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>ITT: Libcucks who think people who are against illegal immigration are also against legal immigration

H2B is a totally different visa than H1B, H2B is for low skill seasonal work like gardening or catching lobster

They're expanding H1-B while tightening up on the requirements to get an H1-B as a skilled worker and upping the minimum pay.

The current H1-B system hurts IT workers by importing people who are willing to work in the US for well below market wages, displacing American IT workers in the process and depressing wages across the industry. H1-B needs a clampdown on the ability of the government to enforce whether or not the employer is paying a fair wage and greatly upping the minimum pay (at $60K/yr salary the government has no ability to enforce abuse now if the employer says he is a snowflake) for an H1-B would allow legal immigration for the immigrants who have truly unique skills.

H2-B is to bring in low skill labor that, essentially, Americans don't want to do seasonally. H1-B is supposed to be for skilled workers (generally bachelor's degree or above) where you literally can't find someone qualified in the US, and you're supposed to pay them more than you would an american, but the rules are so fucked up that you can replace an American with an Indian willing to work for half the price and he's basically an indentured servant of his employer (non-immigrant visa, and if the employer terminates the H1-B employee that employee and all dependents must leave the United States).

Exactly. They don't understand that we weren't anti-immigration, we just wanted the gangs of illegals to be cleaned up.

THIS!
BASED Mexibros are always welcome!

>a BIG, BEAUTIFUL DOOR!

>Wall: not built
>Muslimes: not banned
>Visa program: expanded
>ACA: still law
>Illegals: in America
>China: not a currency manipulator
>Congress Terms: unlimited
>Common Core: still taught
>Hillary Clinton: not prosecuted
>Donald Trump: instead is investigated
>America: not great yet

BACKSTABBED AGAIN
>Trumpfcucks.

Shills ITT working overtime

Wew

We love Trump, go suck a dick fags.

>Want to get into IT or software
>POO IN THE LOOS are being flooded into this country even more now.
Is there really nothing left for americans?

A door without a wall is a waste of time.

You should focus on your studies and outperform them instead of wanting Trump to stop legal immigration to accommodate you. It speaks more about you and your work ethic that companies find Indians to be more trustworthy than you.

>I explain that expanding H2-B (what the white house is working on) expands legal immigration to fill seasonal jobs that Americans don't want and that's good
>I explain that H1-B under prior presidents has been abused to displace americans out of high paying skilled jobs that Americans do want, and trump is cracking down on the abuse here, and that is good

>Get called a shill because I "don't like trump"
???

>Want to get into IT or software
Get a proper job that an Indian can't do.

t. leftist shill
We love our BASED legal immigrants, don't we fellow pedes?

Mainly because the industry doesn't want to innovate and provide better working conditions. See factory farming in the Midwest for better developed agriculture infastructure

>The current H1-B system hurts IT workers by importing people who are willing to work in the US for well below market wages
>market wages
Any hipster with a few months in his hands can make $90k/yr as a web "developer".

AHAHHAHAH MAGAPEDES WOOOP WOOOP

DEM BASE BROWN PEEPZ COMING IN AND MAKING US GREAT AGAIN

They are all criminals because the entered the country illegally you dumb fuck

>Democrats want illegals to promise them gibs in exchange for cheap labor, drugs and child sex slaves.
>Trump Admin cracks down on illegals, but gives more a path to work and contribute to American culture of self self determinatoin

>>Sup Forums hurr btfo my aanus hurts guise xXD hurr
share blue is such a grotesque waste of money and resources, i only hope hell has the hottest pits of hell awaiting you

The trumptards are dumber than liberals.

Performance doesn't matter in the pursuit of money saving slave labor.

If performance really mattered to these guys they would not had hired Indian companies in droves like they did and instead used American or European.

Can anyone prove this is true? I looked up "Trump H2B" and "John Kelly H2B" and didn't find any results and the OP's source is an unknown fake news site

>Donald Trump: instead is investigated
>Illegals: in America
>China: not a currency manipulator

Why are shills the most retarded posters to have ever graced Sup Forums?

>I don't know who's Jewing who ITT

But more immigrants are bad. The HI-B program is essentially a cheap labor program with the effect of creating unemployed American STEM majors. Trump is, once again, fucking up. You can't fool us Reddit.

Working conditions are just fine, just most white people dont want to do jobs that involve manual labor. Bringing in Mexicans/Indians to fill those roles is smart and I fully support the increase in legal immigration which is needed a lot like post ww2 Germany. Our economy will be booming

This really.

Your choice is Hillarly who was going to expand this even more and Trump who said he wasn't. So it didn't matter but people saying you are dumb for voting for trump are just trolling at this point because the other option was willful suicide.

>more immigrants are bad.
Wrong. Illegal immigration is bad this is a great move by Trump.

No you can't.

potus is useless
zog is real

BURSED BURNALD BURMPF! REEE IM A MEME SPOUTING PHONY KIKE REEEE ELECT MEEEE REEEEE MEMES! RIBBIT! MEEEEEMES!

Legal immigration has never been an issue of debate, Voltorb

Guys, the only source reporting this at all is some shitty fake news site. Sage this

THIS! America is a country of immigrants, fellow MAGApedes! Daddy Trump is doing great 4D chess!

MAGA
A
G
A

Fake jews for fake news

Good job with your salaries americucks.

It's best to trust Trump right now because he's doing the right thing. Don't let the shills put doubt in your head.

I don't think you really believe that ;^)

It should be since we seem to exclusively allow immigration from low status countries that have shit education, health, and high crime.

FFS Its H2-B not H1.

>it's another "Sup Forums's only understanding of Trump's policy stances is from liberal whining" episode

Trump constantly talked about how much he loves immigrants, stressed the importance of coming here LEGALLY, and is even married to an immigrant for Christ's sake. Maybe you should have wrote in the American Nazi Party's candidate instead if you're so surprised by this. Morons.

How will Silicon Valley figure out how to claim a "peak demand"?

Bye economy. Thanks fat, orange, traitor.

Shills actually think we hate legal immigrants, must have believed the campaign fake news.

And just why the fuck does the US needs so many professional immigrants anyway? Can't you southern state cuck rednecks just start working instead of just receiving welfare?

Same shit. 90%+ of our immigration system is a scam.

BASED GOD_EMPEROR, CIVIC NATIONALISM IS BASED! LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS GREAT!

This. I have quite a few immigrant friends hoping to bring their family and friends to work here and I know they'll be ecstatic about these changes. Probably winning Trump more votes tbqh.

>jobs Americans are unwilling to do
no, they are jobs spoiled American brats refuse to do because ,somehow, they believe they deserve better(eg gender studies students).

Wow you guys change your mind a lot, a few weeks ago when it was announced Trump was cutting these visas everyone was like YEEEEAAH FUCKING PAJEETS GET OUT REEEEE

Stop listening to the shills retard. We always supported legal immigration.

>all valid points
>"SHILL!!!"
Sup Forums sucks now.

This is fake news for 3 reasons

1: The paper said Kelly would expand the H2B program on Thursday, and the article was written yesterday, so it should have already happened

2. I can't find any other sources reporting on this and if it was real it would be huge

3. Breitbart says big business is pushing him to expand it but does not show Kelly saying he will expand it like this article does

bump for more MAGA!

H2B, the mexican intellectual visa.

There's actually a large problem with the consolidation of knowledge in a single state.

People leave the UC system, work for a few decades, start teaching and then retire from the industry while still teaching. This creates a pipeline from the UC directly to industry.

The best remedy for this problem is creating job opportunities in other states and lower taxes and cost of living.

This may be a self-correcting problem as the generation that just entered the industry are entering senior level status within the next 3 years, but they can't afford a home on their 6 figure salaries.

They have enough clout in the industry to move freely. There may be a large movement of upper middle class and rich engineers out of California very soon. This would cause irreversible damage to the UC system.

Fuck off shill we're happy with our president

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE REPLACED BY MILLIONS OF HISPANIC BRO'S AND INDIANS

BASED IMMIGRANTS ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

They'll just claim it every time a certain gadget comes around and workers are necessary. Doesn't mean they can stay. And isn't talking like that about your president treason?

how dare you criticize the God Emperor?!?!?!?! He can do no wrong, right fellow MAGApedes?

H1B(1,2,3) can go indefinitely but require a reapplication every 3 years. They are work visas for bachelors or above education (or in 3s case, modeling) that have very little oversight in work done or pay recieved (in practice. Legally there is supposed to be more oversight but its largely ignored)

An H2B is a non agricultural, one time visa the needs to be requested by employers after proving that they cannot find American candidates for at or a little above the going wages. These visas actually have oversight and have very little room for abuse.

THIS! FUCKING BASED!