What a dumb fuck

>Trump brags about approval rating
>Cherry picks worst rated poll by 538
>Still has less than half of country approve of him.

Who wants to make a bet on how low his approval rating is gonna get by the end of the term... once the honeymoon phase ends and all the useless inbred rednecks who voted for him in the deep south lose their healthcare I could see it dipping to ~%30

>worst rated poll

Actualy rassmussen were one of the few firms that predicted his win.

But don't worry, i'am sure CNN polls and wapo polls re much more accurate, and you are totaly not living in a paralel world ;)

Did they predict Obama's win too? If so then OP is a true cockloving faggot

it doesn't matter Nate silber doesn't like them and he called every state in an election once

I think the odds 538 put out where on the money if you look at the results. Trump won the rust belt by a sliver right after the Comey letter, putting Trumps odds at %30 seems dead accurate. Also, 538 got 49/50 states in the 2012 election.

Rassumen is %15 - %20 higher then every other poll

Rasmussen was actually correct on 2016 election.

Rasmussen was one of the only accurate polls during the election.

538 said no way Trump was gonna be nominee
538 said no way Trump was gonna be Hitlery

#TeamTrump #WINNING Fuckbois

i don't really care too much about Trump, but is it always a leaf making these threads? you all stick out like a sore thumb.

>Trump was gonna be Hitlery
>shitting on Hitler
nu-pol. also trump is embarassing retard same shill and jewish pawn as hillary and you got to be rly retarded to retweet such terrible approval rating.

who cares, shartblue slider? still president.

They are just increasingly jealous since they are stuck with Cuckboi as a leader

hope you are ready to die for Israel goy

Wow. He went up. Where's that fuck who kept spamming Trumps approval rate as 34 or 36%?

Even if rassumen was accurate it means less then half the country supports him and he's retweeting it lmao
almost every leaf I know thinks Trump is proof that vast swathes of America is clinically retarded

I can only imagine how low it would be if the dems and media proclaimed every single move he makes as "literally the worst ever!!!"

>hope you are ready to die for Israel goy
>believes everyone is in the military
>believes that our soldiers won't pull the trigger on whatever mission they are assigned.
>Czech

maybe he should go camping with bear grylls to get people to like him

>NOT YOUR PRESIDENT
your scene is dead commie hipster scum

Who are these people who get polled? I never get polled, I never hear anyone I know get polled and I know people in states from east to west. These (((polls))), Im convinced are made the fuck up.

If I remember correctly Rasmussen was one of the few polls to predict his win, also Shills would constantly try to disprove it only to get BTFO by its accuracy