>tfw I'm going to get conscripted
>tfw you're in a dysfunctional family
>tfw every holds contempt towards you

What should I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/eb-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Why do you live in Kuwait and barely know Arabic? Are you a Westerner?

>be kuwait
>70% population immigrant workers
>extremely liberal labour laws
>basically cheap wageslaves to provide for arab tribal overlords
lol i hope youre enjoying yourself

Where is your mom from?

I think it might be very common. One of my Lebanese coworkers said even with family and friends, she was more likely to speak French than Arabic.

>be an Arab
>barely know Arabic
Why?

I used to watch kuwaiti tv all nights when i was a kid.

This is probably the q8 user that was raised in the US.

Meant for

fake mental illness or some sh1t, i dont mean the one where they chain you to bed and destroy your brain with drugs, something like depression, anxiety, fear of people, i bet they dont conscript that, they dont even in russland.

Why don't you run away? I just hope my friend in Bahrain is okay the Shia's seemed to be riled up again

Unless your friend is a Pajeet he's safe. The Shias there only target the mercenaries who attack the protestors.

>live overseas most of life
>speak their languages
>family moves back home when late teenager
>parents were too degenerate to teach you native language
>country with forced conscription
>fugggggggg.jpg.png.mp3.mp4.wav

It's okay, though, because Kuwait is basically a country of UN sanctioned slavery, like all the other oil sandniggers. Kuwait citizens get universal basic income, so gotta do something for it.

>Convert to Christianity
>Denounce Muhammad in public
>Get executed as a Martyr for Christ
>Go straight to heaven and receive eternal life in the direct presence of God
One option

Naw he's an american Lebanese sand nigger. Do the Shia's really pose no threat to the established order in Bahrain? I've been told they are a majority there

A fuking lea.. oh wait nvm

I don't understand why the government won't just raise the salaries for military jobs, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Kuwaitis waiting for comfy government jobs that don't pay that much, around 1-2K KD (around 5k dollars) per month, if they just raised the salaries for the military, people would flock there and there wouldn't even be a need for a conscription.

Like I said, they're peaceful except with people who attack them, namely Paki mercenaries. They might confuse a Pajeet for one, but a Lebbo is safe.

I was in your same position user. I know how that feels. You need to find meaning in your life. Religion, work or nationality. Something.

Once you have that fiery drive, you should have the motivation to either leave the country or become the best soldier you can.

are you white?

>q8
>get executed for becoming Christian

>I don't understand

Thats cause you dont think like them, why would they pay for something when they are allowed to force you do it for free, same sh1t in Russia, 1 year (used to be 2) slavery for like 25$ a month. Go to mental facility, and talk to psychiatrist, depression? insomnia? anxiety? fear of ppl etc google it. They should free you from conscription after a while, dont fuck up tho, dont get out of role until u got ur free pass.

>an hero

>Religion, work or nationality. Something.

I want to leave this hell hole, and work in a western country, however to do that, I need to sign up for the draft. I also don't have any qualifications since I haven't even started university yet, so my plan is this:

>Go to the US and major in something useful
>Then work there

I'm afraid that it will lead to extradition for dodging the draft, which will land me in Jail for 5 years plus a 10k KD fine. (32k USD0

Honestly considering it

Moms ancestors are Turk*ish
Dads ancestors are Persian

dunno what that makes me

A mongrel.

join the us military mate youll become a citizen

and if you move to hawaii or virginia we can wangout n do haram things

>tfw

you should consider it if english is your first language and youre smart, you could join the airforce and get lots of bennies and job experiece/ college and citizenship i don see why alot of people on Sup Forums are going it

What if I were to go with this route >Go to the US and major in something useful
>Then work there

but tfw no citizenship

What if I go with the EB-5 program uscis.gov/eb-5

I heard it was a scam though.

>uscis.gov/eb-5
so like start a business and hire some people?
>how fire are your kebabs user?

I mean, I have enough money in my name, I just don't want it to go to waste if I were to go through with it and start a business.

get some saucy ideas mate consider the military if that's what you want but the priority is gtfo of that shit area.

move to canada