FBI UNMASKING FISA COURT OPINON SETH RICH

>pic related
“raw fisa data”= unmasked American citizens communications
“UKNOWN”= redacted information

March 9, 2016- DOJ oversight finds out FBI disclosed FISA raw data to [UNKNOWN]
>[UNKNOWN] “is largely staffed by private contractors”
>Real purpose for FBI giving raw FISA data to [UNKNOWN] is redacted
>[UKNOWN] had access to raw FISA data “well beyond what was necessary”
>Above acts as court opined “directly violated governing minimization procedures” AKA the 4th Amend AKA the fucking constitution
>[UKNOWN] had no restrictions in regard to access to raw FISA data
>[UKNOWN] had access to data even after they completed task for FBI
Sauce: dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

May 3 Comey Congressional Hearing: “…but nobody gets access to the information that sits in the 702 database unless they've been trained correctly.”
“So my view is the information that's in the 702 databases has been lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked, and our use of it is also appropriate and carefully overseen and checked.”
>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/03/read-the-full-testimony-of-fbi-director-james-comey-in-which-he-discusses-clinton-email-investigation/?utm_term=.f340c31ea3f6

^That is fucking perjury and lying to congress a federal offense boys and girls

we need to narrow down possibilities of the redactions and fill in the dots

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nUDFa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/nUDFa

wow it's fucking nothing

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Doesnt it look like its a 3 letter entity in the redacted sections showing the FBI shared info with a 3 letter entity...like the DNC perhaps?

Fucking shill tactics. Idk if this sethappens stuff is real but this is bullshit

true thanks for calling me out

no, use your brain senpai.

Im thinking possibilities are
SEIU
Crowdstrike
PCLOB

check previous thread

Does DNC fit in the redacted field for the forbidden entity?

>big juicy nothingburger

Fuck it's big and juicy? Sign me up!

>pic related
user put together a good summary I missed

checked

my thread got archived after only like 35 minutes. Do you guys want to see the rest of what I have for this??

honestly, I dont have a clue how the fuck we can connect that hospital in any meaningful way to bring down the establishment, however linking the FBI to violating the constitution is a real and present danger to them that can be acted upon

What does it mean goyim

yea shut down the fibi it never was american
or the union either they claim (((they))) have.

its called united cause its an act not some slave shit fuckers
united 0/= union

This was posted in the 1st 160.35.80.1 thread

wtf does this have to do with Seth's murder

That's a pretty serious violation and ethics. Perhaps we can spam to our respective congressional representative.

bump for justice

Question: Guns were stolen from an FBI vehicle parked 2 blocks from where Seth was murdered? Who were the agents? Why were they there? If they had left their car unoccupied so the robbers could supposedly break in and steal the guns where were these agents? Where were they parked exactly? What is close by? Or was this break in report a cover in case it was found out FBI guns were used for the hit on SR? Too much FBI obstruction and now we find they were spying on everybody for Obama and probably Clintons. Do we need to call in another country to investigate this since the FBI is dirty from the top down? Comey and McCabe-snakes.Who else. McCabe instructed 14 agents to F Flynn then F Trump. Who were these 14? Names. FBI insiders-your nation needs you now.

Copied from earlier post. Thanks user, good thought.
"Why did DWS pay the Awan family so much?
Why is she sticking her neck out to get back the laptop?
Does the laptop contain an archive of her email?
If made public, will she and Lynch be fucked beyond redemption?
Might the Seth Rich/wikileaks story have been planted to discredit Fox and "conspiracy theories"?

I'm trying to establish a connection between DC General/160.35.80.1 to whoever murdered Seth

Note: Police report on FBI stolen guns have TWO timelines. One is stolen between 12 and 2-he other makes it later in the morning AFTER the murder. Think about it. SOMEONE is lying about the time. Follow the lie. Who were the agents? Why were they 2 blocks from Seth's home?

ok, what is the source for the IP
it was a user post of a random IP
what is the connection

Yawwn, oh boy, just woke up. Super awake right now, we gotta keep digging. No use in twiddling our thumbs like complacent retards, we gotta get to the bottom of this.
WAKE UP

bump

awwww look at this autistic roleplayer pretending to be a little detective, precious

yes, it was randomly posted you are right. So are many things here.

But.
I am thinking an email went out from there, logging the IP in the header.

Or, that IP used in ex-filtrating the leaks.

Here's a few of the names that could be in there
-DNC (democratic national committee)
-Crowdstrike (company that DNC hired b4 "hack" went public, then "rehired" to "investigate" the hacking of the dnc servers instead of letting the FBI investigate)
-Christopher Steele (former british spy who made trump dossier)
-Fusion GPS (company Christopher Steele worked for)
-Orbis Business Intelligence (Christopher Steele's firm)
-SEIU
-Clinton Foundation
-Clinton Global Initiative
-Shareblue
-Correct the Record
-True Blue Media LLC
-OneVoice International

The elephant in the room in all this is that the Democrap party has much bigger problems than whether or not the common man knows about Seth Rich.

What the Democraps have done since LBJ is to punish white males for existing. With the internet becoming a big deal, disgruntled white males can talk about how anti white the Democraps are and then simply stop voting for them.

The Seth Rich issue could bring down some high level Craps but the rot spread long ago to the entire party. The real question is how do the Democraps function without white males doing everything vital for them.

If white male cops don't protect them? They can't hold protests.

If white male apologists don't make excuses for non whites, nobody pities the non whites.

The Craps are in trouble and they don't really realize how much. They are driving away the only actual strength they ever had.

That random IP shares a network with IPs that relate to Zionist corporations, Rothschild's (Vanguard) Clinton/Podesta backed Health services (SEIU) a Private Dutch Bank, US Gov Buildings, a DDoS Defense software company and other shady shit.

ok that means nothing to me
but carry on

I think it's DNC. Possibly related to Awan bothers

>the government concluded that the FBI had given the information to the private entity [redacted], not to an assisting federal agency.

>the government has not explained why giving [redacted] personnel access to the raw information during installation of the tool...

Really?

i know everyone in DC is connected
I have nothing against you all looking into that (and you may find a bombshell, who knows).
I know I'm not going to solve Seth's murder,
but I dislike when it gets attached to ideas/concepts that no one has proof of.