Islamic State calls for 'all-out war' on West at start of Ramadan after Manchester attack

Uuuuh..

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/islamic-state-calls-all-out-war-west-start-ramadan-manchester/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=IuBQkdsajVE
ramadan.withgoogle.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Islamic State calls for 'all-out war' on West

What else is new?

Happens every ramadan.

I kinda hope they escalate things so that we can turn shit up ourselves and get this shit overwith already. Just concentration camp these fucks and nuke them.

losers

IT'S OK GUISE THEY'RE PEACEFUL REALLY. STOP BEING RACISS

We should make Ă…land into a prison island. Plenty of room for camps there.

Seems that people are starting to wake up so it's a possibility user!

Maybe the west should declare total war on Islam and the Middle East. I mean, we could put an end to all of this.

Shit, when does Ramadan start?

Last one had many a happenings. Practically weekly.

DUMB STUPID SMELLY MUSLIM LOSER SCUM

SAD!

Mecca should be Nuked.

"World vs Islam", a true World War.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Maybe people will finally wake up if theres simultaneous attacks on several big cities in Europe.. Imagine bombs in Berlin, London, Paris, Swedistan, etc. the same day

Nothing else could wake up lunatics imo, not even killing and raping our wives and children

>ISIS
>representative of all muslims

u are honestly a bloody idiot

Tomorrow.

#NotAllMuslims
#ReligionOfPeace
#LoveTrumpsHate
#RefugeesWelcome
#LetThemIn

long time, no see, fake5

Muslims can't even curse or masturbate during Ramadan but they can kill? wtf

This is the accelerationist argument. Things need to get bad/worse before people start waking up en masse

Happened with Cologne, and each happening, depending on how large, has similar effect.

Oh for fucks sake

They're "jewish"

google says today in the evening

kill yourself, muslim apologist.

>Shit, when does Ramadan start?

According to google, this evening

Ramadan 2017 will begin in the evening of
Friday
, 26 May
and ends in the evening of
Saturday
, 24 June

I'm worried goys, hold me spurdo

RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2017

Has your country even been attacked by muslims?

Stay safe Hans. We both have pests, but I have a feeling yours will have a case of rabies soon.

Are you even sure yours was? ;)

>every time a terrorist comes out of the muslim community he no longer becomes a muslim and doesn't count

b8, but nice

we shall defeat them with LOVE

regardless a muslim did the killing.

Nope. No evidence. Research elliot shimon aka "al baghdadi" the leader of this psy op. All roads lead to booby nutsnadyahoo or to the rothschildren

Unfortunately increased rise of these incidents probably is what it takes to make our libcuck politicians wake the fuck up.

No need for nukes. Simply just ban all access from those shitholes of countries, including your own citizens, except maybe for journalists, politicians and military personel, meaning if somebody wants to go for a trip e.g. to fucking Syria they must give up their citizenship

my body is ready

youtube.com/watch?v=IuBQkdsajVE

Truck of peace in France pleaseeeeeeeee

This. There are people willing to fight now, but they need a final push and a leader. The plan is to slowly degrade even that and breed and replace the leaders.
Accelerationism is the final redpill.

>says increasingly nervous hadji for the 1001th time.

Uninstall all antiviruses!
They're programophobic!!!
Let all malwares, etc in!
Not every trojan is harmful!
STOP DISCRIMINATION OF HACKING TOOLS!
ALL BITS ARE EQUAL!!!

can someone just nuke these fucks already, this shit is getting really old, at some point some country has to give them an ultimatum, either they straighten up or they're gonna get obliterated in nuclear fire.

I keep contemplating this, but it doesn't make any sense why MSM is not pushing for a religious war with Islam. If the intent is to pit Europe against the Islamic countries, why the positing for multi-cult?

SWEDEN NO

I guess they're pretty pissed about their families being blown to oblivion

they frequently disappoint though

What happens when you nuke a middle eastern country?

>elliot shimon
It was a muslim that physically blew himself up no matter who manipulated it.

hard for them to hear that message when it's being drowned out by the sounds of qt 13 year old Europeans screaming because their assholes are getting pounded whilst their cuck parents feel sorry for the rapist

I live in the hood and I'm starting to see more Muslim refugees but at least I know the local blacks and Mexicans aren't pussy like Europeans and will put them in there place

This. Islamophobia is never the answer!

#refugeeswelcome #noboarders #remain #lovetrumpshate

Sand turns to glass from the heat

you nuke the next one, very moreish.

This Ramadan, be sure to watch out for:

>cars of peace
>trucks of peace
>bombs of peace
>assault squads of peace
>airplanes of peace

Only our due vigilance can stop the mudslime threat.

also,

>knife attackers of peace

Seeing the same thing here in Britain. Most white people are trying to console the Muslim community in an attempt to build bridges. Black people are having none of it.

I hope if those arab fucks get nuked they don't die right away but instead have to drag their living microwaved corpses over deserts of glass shards and bleed out in excruciating pain.

that savior will arrive in flowing garbs of red, HOLY SHIT THE SOVIET UNION HAS REFORMED TO IT'S FORMER GLORY AND IS GOING TO BLACK BAG EVERY ENEMY IT SEES!
ALL HAIL THE USSR WAR MACHINE!

in all honesty everyone else is being such a faggot with this notion they're going to offend someone we'll let them walk in the front door and point them to the rusty knife section of bass pro shop and wait patiently.
based russia is our only hope currently.

And of course, the loving axes of peace

>Free cab rides with brown dicks of peace

+1

The Month of Jihad begins

yeah, they ll really Show us THIS time

Not even kinda. I want every major city in Europe and America to get bombed and shot up during ramadan. Maybe that will get people to wake up. Plus anyone killed in the city's are probably leftists.

Lol

>Not allowed to even drink water during the day.
>Claims to step up their A-game

ISIS plz

good question. imagine the uk or france just dropping some bombs on them, would anyone really care? if asked, everyone would be shocked. the """"world community"""" would be in horror and would respond immediately!
but would they? sometimes i think this is empty rhetoric and the first to drop some nukes on the ME would get hailed as a good example.

what the fuck is wrong with you

what if it was your family

GET YOUR RAMADAN SURVIVAL SUIT NOW !

This. I hope they bomb capital cities. Nothing good lives there anyway.

ust got these from Tesco, ha ha lets them come and we will see what hell I will unleash on their little '"caliphate" with these high-quality precision made category 5 firearms.

(please note: All opinions expressed in this post are of a satirical nature and do not reflect my real world opinions/values; My firearms set was purchased above board with full passport ID displayed including my mother's authorizing signature)

Holy shit hey dude! I've always wanted to ask you if you know anything that would substantiate or negate project blue beam theory?

Gotta crack a few eggs to eggs to make an omlette. Things are going to have to get worse to get better but if they get worse at a slow rate people won't wake up, thats why we need it all in quick succession. It didnt have to be this way but sadly it is.

Kill yourself mussie

Don't be a pussy. I'd gladly give my life if that would eradicate those parasites from this earth.

Fuck, I can't believe we're still letting these guys keep this shit up.

These shitskins think they can win

Question for you Europeans, do you ever discuss a theoretical threshold with your friends families and neighbors, for how much shit your countries would tolerate before, you know, you actually did something about it? Other than piles of flowers, hash tags and colored buildings, that is. How many dead per month, or week? Or should the remaining West just forget about you completely?

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Best way to get denounce to thought police desu

No you wouldn't.

Happy Ramadan Bombathon everyone!

Fuck off paki

>thousands of muslims go to war in the west
>all of them have been hiding AKs and shit in mosques
>its still a minority of all muslims because there's fucking billions of them
"representative?" what fucking difference does that make?

Ok, let me tell you a story.
>Be me, a "not all muslims" guy.
>Be at muslim speech conference
>I stand, ask a question. "Being that you say that all muslims are not radicals, do you denounce hamas and isis?"
>Crickets
ALL MUSLIMS ARENT TERRORISTS BUT THEY'RE INDIFFERENT TO YOU DYING THAT I FUCKING ASSURE YOU. THE WEAK WILL BE CULLED.

>actually did something about it?
Such as what?

According to the prophet, any Muslim who kills an innocent isn't a Muslim. So yes, he's not a Muslim. Prove me wrong. I'd let to see you apply your mental gymnastics to this faggot

Yeah mate, that came off more sardonic than I intended. I'm just amazed. A Muslim kills a bunch of little girls, and in response a crowd ends up spontaneously singing "don't look back in anger". smdh

I say you nuke the ever living fuck out of them. I'll pay. What now bitch

Infidels wouldn't exactly be defined as "innocent" though, would they Achmed?

Are Christians considered innocent? They reject muh prophets teachings after all.

Good time for a war. They'll be tired and malnourished.

>GOOGLE
>DOESNT CELEBRATE EASTER SINCE 02 OR 03
>NOT A SINGLE DOODLE
>RAMADAN ON THE OTHER HAND
ramadan.withgoogle.com

explain to me pol

not spontaneously at all tho, it was flash mob tier to get some good sensationalist images and brainwash the masses to stay docile

you have no culture goy

American bros, I have an idea... Which is satire, of course.

We all remember the Garland, Texas Islamic Blow Out and Barbecue. How holding a "Draw Mohammed" event lured two Jihadi rats out of their holes in the middle of America... How easy it was to fucking annihilate two faggots that would have otherwise hidden in plain sight.

So here's my plan: Hold more blasphemous fun time events with well armed security guards and let what happens happen.

We also ask "How do you fight back against Islam?" Well, that's it.

Garland was the US template for the great removal.

Yes they are. Christians are people of God but their teachings have been perverted by the Jew. They are a good people but are easily manipulated by the jews. Long live respectful and God fearing Christians

I don't know. I honestly don't know what any of you can do that won't get you reported to the Thought Police.

Give them a Snickers. They are Not themself when they're hungry

I always thought we should try to trigger the mudslimes as much as Charlie Hebdo and the cheap ass american movie did

Laughing at christians? No problem, but dont offense the muslim (or (((them))) )

August 21st. Dont turn your back on a Muslim. Stay away from all suspected Muslim on Aug 21st.

turn those sandniggers into glassniggers by way of nuke