Plan to deal with the rising popularity of this board

As you have all probably seen, this board is going more mainstream by the minute. It is unavoidable. Rather than pulling the "REE NORMIES OUT" routine, we need to take full advantage of this. We need redpill copypastas in every slide thread. Redpill infographs in every thread. We have a golden opportunity to teach these people and bring them to our side, how could we not? Truth is on our side, give these people a taste of it. Do not waste this opportunity you fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-salaita/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But, what kind of redpills, full on 1488 or should we start out slowly?

>unironic colored pills meme

the cancer is you and all other newfags. go back.

REEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUUUUTT!!

Fuck off reddit scum

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

ease them in, holocaust is an effective yet easy one
I hate the redpill meme too but idk any other word for it

Agreed.
Keep calm and post redpills

I propose a Jared taylor General thread.

Show them the dancing Israelis confessing to having advanced knowledge of the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw

Jared Taylor is fantastic, Spencer tries way too fucking hard to be hip
It's true! Here is the FBI reports for all the skeptics
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

This.

Make them realize that Sup Forums isn't just Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Just be sure to keep any truly srs matters on a bunker board; stuff that gets posted here spreads too quick to maintain opsec.

My story, i always like 4chat, but you goddamn troll rail the conversations so much and the way the board is built, which is really bad for my level of ADHD, at this point it almost turns into dyslexia when reading this shit, im getting better... but once there is more that 20 replies it gets really hard to follow... been a great place to meme farm for the last 8 years though.

Don't know if i am a normie or not....
Dont really care, if you do... you can get anally raped by a giant horse cock for all i care.

>an angry redditor

great post, absolutely epic. there are no upvotes here though. you must feel like you've wasted your time.

agreed. one thing I noticed during Iowa and pussygate is that shills have a habit of coming here and just wind up taking the redpill suppository involuntarily up the ass. redpilling takes time, so anything to boots the process is beneficial as we assimilate more and more into the collective.

*boosts

Guro posting.

Unfortunately I don't think assimilation is possible for this board, or ever will be. We just need to keep in mind indoctrinated retards are crawling around here, and provide them the info to fix themselves.
Agree. This board has been monitored for at least a year.

your incessant spamming of the classic Sup Forums infographs devalues them and will cause normies to mentally filter them out seeing another off topic post with a 4000x2500 image full of clutter

there's no hope for the board

To defeat your enemy, you need to know your enemy. Get into their mindset. Find their logical weakpoint and exploit it.

Normies coming here is like being locked in a building with 100's of zombies with only a purple dildo to protect yourself. The end result is just a zombies with purple dildos in their ass.

I understand where you're coming from, but when I was new here I would read every single one and it played a major part in me figuring out what the hell is actually going on. The best hope is to spread our ideology as far as we can, why not take advantage of this with all the newfag lurkers?

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that immigration and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

22 dead Brits is nothing compared to the Crusades when you guys destroyed half of the continent.

and my bombs are islamic

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

8ch.

In all seriousness though, if you aren't opposed to the mass immigration into Sup Forums then you are a fucking moron. Retards will post retardation which will attract more retards -- many such cases!

>I have no source and i must scream
>just think about it
>the shills sure are angry today

Equating the trade in goods with the trade in death cult peoples. Cool story bro.

I hate the normie influx and I miss old Sup Forums.

t. oldfag wizard

Same here. I miss the days of the daily "Nick The Nailer" threads. We must adapt and overcome.

>and provide them the info to fix themselves
That's what I said. They come here. They stay. They become one of us. That is one of the great virtues of Sup Forums and similar boards, is that the satire and autism is self perpetuating.

We also need to jump on slide threads IMMEDIATELY once their spotted. The first few posts have an uncanny influential ability to drive the thread in determined directions. Spreading the redpill knowledge on those threads as soon as their created will not only spread truth, but also demotivate shills.

Bump with a normie redpill

Holy shit I remember that crazy fucker

Not a newfag but this is true. When I see the usual Sup Forums infographs and that "the truth about immigration by the numbers" faggot I mentally filter them. We need to make more infographs.

*normie

same. I recently took the natsoc pill after years of Sup Forums. I've literally been on this board since ron paul, and I have resisted the natsoc pill for all this time.

>But, what kind of redpills, full on 1488 or should we start out slowly?
The first redpill is always the Holohoax

YOU CAN'T BE REDPILLED UNLESS YOU SEE THE MATRIX OF POST-WW2

This is aprt of what makes this board hard for me to navigate..

Gore is the solution

Is Nationalist Libertarian a Thing? or is Nationalism implied in Republic?

SATIRE IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR OF INFORMATION

Full on 1488 would be more effective for getting the normies off the board.

We did it, Reddit!

this, start with pics like this, and we will see

I honestly wish it was called something else but it is what it is

youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE
1,9 million views before they took it down

Yeah, your wine is French, Not a terrible Frenchman. Big difference between imports and immigration. Don't need to be global to import wine across the fucking channel either.

>8ch.
You mean the place where pedophile mods leak your IPs for everyone to see, and sell it to companies?

The place where 90% of the posts are made by 3 mods switching IPs to control the narrative and post anime lolis? Where redpills are no longer allowed and all books are literally banned?

The place that tries EVERY psy-op imaginable on its users to turn them into uni-bombers?

Yeah, no. Real Sup Forums is killed and 8ch is a graveyard

We need to go #fullfash and Blackpills everywhere

All the countries you listed are aryan or honorary aryan, exception of India with there is debate about.

This is my solution, clickbaity infographs

1488 or go home. We don't need anymore (((civic nationalists))) around.

No normies should be shamed and mocked and told to fuck off until they are no longer normies.

That is how it works.

test

100% this. And Gore to weed out the faggots.

/mlpol/ was a good normie filter

you are unbanned you faggot

No. We can't have them here. I don't care how ''redpilled'' they become if it lacks substance. And the more newfags come here, the less critical they become, just to fit in. So, like normalfags they are, they'll drop spaghetti irl, convince no one and make us look dumber than we already are. They can go to leddit for all I care, or they'll ruin not on Sup Forums but other boards too.

So in order to make them leave, we only need to ''pretend'' we're autistic losers whom no one wants to associate with.

Also country flags are shit. They contribute to nothing but stale Sup Forums memes. I'm willing to bet, if they're removed, ledditors would get bored and leave.

Why in the fuck do you care?
You are extremely likely to be a part of one of the many waves of faggots to come and post on Sup Forums, what makes you so special?

Anyone who has been posting here since the start)or close to it) has long since accepted that Sup Forums is mainstream, it has been for over a decade.

Neck yourself.

Lmao.

>what makes you feel so special
>using reddit spacing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

this desu

i dont disagree with anything in this, yet im still a libertarian.

Nice one mate.

>Sup Forums redpill summer camp

i'm just going to keep being me

Race reality Image didn't post.
Take 9/11 instead

Not again you faggots. Every time this shit happens I always miss the fucking memo and get stuck in the old place for another 6 years

Why? I am not bothered by race reality, and i am "new"

If someone gets offended by stats and evidence, they sholdn't be on this board, from what i understand, its a place of free speech, you just have to be prepared to back up what you claim or be shamed till you hang yourself.

>reddit spacing
>I have only posted on Sup Forums for the last year and seen other redditors complain about this so it must be a thing.

I honestly don't think you could try harder to prove you are new. Lurk the fuck moar, dipshit.

I'm brand new and have only been here for a few days. I like to spit in my belly button and watch it make bubbles.

Help me to be like you guys.

Ill see your belly button spit bubbles and raise you a window to lick.

>My dog is German
>My coffee is Colombian
>My IT is Indian
>My car is English
>My food is Italian
>My TV is Japanese
>My diamonds are South African
>My licorice is Australian
>My computer is Chinese
>My wine is French
>And I am an American.
None of these are people with their own minds, political rights or agency. Especially not you, John.

Trading commodities has little risk to society.

Quit trying to derail this threat with your "muh secret club" bullshit

If you ever wanted to print them out to hang around your house!

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-salaita/

Good (((infographic))).

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

oh sweet, thanks. I will hang them in public

>muh secret club

Did you even read my first post, faggot?
I'm pointing out the fact Sup Forums isn't a secret club and hasn't been for over a decade, so getting worked up over Sup Forums climbing in popularity yet again is fucking pointless.

It's like an illegal immigrant campaigning to shut down illegal immigration. Fucking moronic.

>Rising popularity of this board
Its been rising since November. If you're only realizing this now you're either a newfag or a retard

Want to find a local hate group? Luckily the jews at the SLPC have mapped them out for us!

splcenter.org/hate-map

>November
of 2006, sure.

only post if its a redpill or gore
>normies out ree

My question is, the Jews have their own goddamn country now,,,

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL IN NORTH AMERICA??????????

I know this bored is heavily anti zionist, but it makes me scratch my head as to, having a homeland, and choosing not to live in it with your people.......

Redpill the normalfags

Fuck the deep state

i gave spencer a chance, i really did
but i just cant abide his faggotry
jared taylor is all we have until molymeme gets on board

It's been rising since GG, the election brought in the majority of the cancer though

Do what we've always done and go full 1488. Best case the become 1488ers themselves worst case they leave.