WHY SETH WAS MURDERED

I cracked it. FBIAnon said "think bigger, it's all tied, pizza and emails and the DNC and everything". Why wasn't Seth executed on the spot? Why isn't Assange clear about Seth?

Why did we catch wind of the pizza? Why were we clued in to begin with?

Because at least two leaks were supposed to happen.

One was of them was WITH INFO LINKING PIZZA SUPPLY LINES AND ACTIVITIES TO THE DNC, THE WHOLE FUCKING RIVER OF INFLUENCE AND FAVORS AND ALL THE MAJOR STREAMS THAT FEED THE RIVER.

And Seth was involved in it.

Seth didn't have the River Leaks, he just had the DNC Leaks, but the DNC knew about ALL the leaks. THEY HAVE PREPARED THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE SINCE THEY CAUGHT WIND OF THE HACK.

They TORTURED Seth to find out info regarding THE SECOND LEAK, the River Leak, and THEY GOT THE INFO THEY WERE LOOKING FOR.

The RIVER LEAK WAS STOPPED, but the FBI caught the hit and started FEEDING THE INTERNET with QUADRO STAGIONI POINTERS.

The DNC is PREPARED to let Debbie W Schultz TAKE THE FALL for Seth's murder. They HOPE that if the worse comes and Seth's murder comes to light, they WILL APPEASE US WITH THE SCAPEGOAT AND BURY THE REST. Give up the tail and run away.

Seth didn't have time to intermediate the River Leak towards Kim. They got to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JEtb80jw
ctmirror.org/2014/05/19/explore-how-much-did-cts-congressional-staffers-earn/
legistorm.com/member/2930/Rep_Matt_Cartwright/184.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They WOULD'VE NEVER KILLED SETH otherwise.

Podesta was CERTAIN he contained ALL the leaks, that's why he wanted to make an example out of Seth, because of the GRAVITY of the emails, not out of retribution.

SETH died because of QUATRO FROMAGI stuff.

>BOOKINGS
>PAYMENTS
>SUPPLIERS
>PARLORS

>Favors as political currency, like the coins in John fuckin Wick

Bump this to the top

bump

DEBBIE WANTS HER LAPTOP EITHER BECAUSE it's been DOCTORED to have her INCRIMINATED ABOUT SETH

or because there's RIVER LEAK STUFF IN THERE

cia desperately trying to attach pizzagate to a murder

>Pic is what is this Thread.
BUMPING THIS!

Bump

boomp

Abramovic has some decent titties, damn shame she's a literal witch.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

fucking bump

>I cracked it.
it=up

What the fuck are river leaks?

>ID has 1 post
BEGONE SHAREBLUE

Is Debbie actually going to take a fall for this? Haven't heard much about it honestly.

RIVER LEAKS = PIZZA RELATED EMAILS BUT NOT ONLY

Influence trafficking. How influence is streamed into the river of DNC power through favors.

>THE PIZZA PARLORS

>THE CARS

>THE HOUSES

>THE PEOPLE

Not ALL of that. BUT ENOUGH OF IT.

Someone HAS to take the fall if shit goes out, the fuckers WILL NOT LET THE WHOLE SYSTEM COLLAPSE.

That's why she wants the laptop back. It's been doctored to incriminate her.

Interdastig. I like the theory that DWS will be the fall-guy. I can see her rotting it out like Jim and Susan McDougal... if she's afraid enough, but I doubt it will come to this.

Time and tide is against them, however, and it is too late to dam that river.

>they WILL APPEASE US WITH THE SCAPEGOAT

Podesta and Schumer have to go down also for this to work, Hillary can testify, Obama can testify

Platte River networks bump

Someone HAS to take the fall if shit goes out, the fuckers WILL NOT LET THE WHOLE SYSTEM COLLAPSE.

That's why she wants the laptop back. It's been doctored to incriminate her.

Wow, you guys do make an effort now?
Scared?

Just like they do not accept appeasement, we cannot either. Remember when this all breaks through and we prove who is really doing all this, then we should push for absolutely zero mercy for them.

>The DNC is PREPARED to let Debbie W Schultz TAKE THE FALL for Seth's murder.
I would fucking love to see the pedo perverts try. Just fucking try. I dare you.

They won't, they're preparing this.

THEY WEREN'T PREPARED.

Podesta continuously underestimated the push against them, AS DID ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN.

DWS taking the fall is NOT OPTIMAL, but it's better than the whole system.

The whole DNC is a FUCKING MESS right now.

They felt like they're gaining ground against Trump but the Seth Rich stuff JUST THREW THEM OFF AGAIN.

Possibly so. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

This also means pressuring for continued investigations until we get them all. Start from the bottom and roll it up as far as it goes. don't let it end with DWS while her accomplices go free.

Brad Bauman family info;

>pastebin.com/JEtb80jw

I think there's a Bauman-Bryant-Landrum cabal. Along with Brown, they appear appended together over and over - this is how rich elites name themselves and their kids.

The Baumans have donated to the Telluride Association, which provides houses to students. John Podesta was asked via email about houses in Telluride.

The Baumans that seem to have gone to schools where Telluride houses existed are liberal elites with degress in African American Studies, and the Telluride Association has published media praising BLM.

Seth Rich worked for the DNC and so do these people. The Richs and the Baumans are on the same side of the political fence. Brad Bauman is saying he doesn't know these people, but for so many Baumans to be doners and employees to the DNC or democratic organizations isn't a coincidence.

Brad Baumans has a long history of working for democrats;

>ctmirror.org/2014/05/19/explore-how-much-did-cts-congressional-staffers-earn/
>legistorm.com/member/2930/Rep_Matt_Cartwright/184.html

Bump for boobs

HERE'S THE PLAN:

>PUSH THE NARRATIVE ON TWITTER THAT DWS KILLED SETH

>PUSH IT HARD AND STEADFAST

>PUSH IT TO HANNITY, PUSH IT TO CNN, PUSH IT TO ALT RIGHT YOUTUBE MEDIA

>IF WE GET APPEASEMENT FROM THE RIGHT = THEY WERE ALWAYS GONNA LET HER FALL

!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

>IF THE THEORY GETS AIRTIME WITHOUT SIGNS OF APPEASEMENT BUT ONLY TO FURTHER INTEREST, THEN =>>>>>>>>>>>> IT'S NOT TRUE AND THEY'RE RUNNING WITH IT TO DERAIL US

Either way, WE WILL KNOW

Anyone else read the protocols of Zion? They talk about only letting politicians with "Panama stories" or shady pasts be their cohorts. This p g8 stuff is starting to make sense and I hate it

I MEANT APPEASEMENT FROM THE LEFT (CNN AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA)

Such a waste of perfectly good nipples...

DWS taking the fall is a decent guess. I wonder if that federal prosecutor found dead in her district might be the way they've set up to get her in addition to the laptop.

After years of reading I am posting !! hate this But i think i have something to help everyone a long. Ok i know some people have been putting a time line together. That needs to be done with facts and points to follow up on like getting the DC camera footage of that night. Remember its not just Seth on the night its the FBI hand guns stolen to. We should able to track them from the place the guns are taken from or maybe even given.

Now the only real way this is going to break without Kim.com is if Sup Forums - Sup Forums's someone and breaks them. My bet it the doctor cunt.

Go for the weak link and hit them hard the way 4 chan can. Break someone break the case.

Unless you can get the "vase" link talked about in the same Panda email. We know the "vase" is the river Doc OP is talking about but we need a link

So awake right now, anyone else just wake up? We gotta get to the bottom of this, no slacking. Gosh I'm so well rested right now.

I like this one

Can someone explain what the river leaks are?

read

>One was of them was WITH INFO LINKING PIZZA SUPPLY LINES AND ACTIVITIES TO THE DNC, THE WHOLE FUCKING RIVER OF INFLUENCE AND FAVORS AND ALL THE MAJOR STREAMS THAT FEED THE RIVER.

>it's another "LARPing faggots shitpost on Sup Forums" episode

All Seth and P-gate stories are a psyop used to discredit big media personalities to silence conservatism until 2010. Sage all SR and P-gate threads and inform new people of the situation.

I almost discounted this as a larping thread but Romanians are upto some shit, never fuck with a Romanian.

Any chance I could get a rundown on the "river leak?" never heard of it.

Nice job falling for a proxy you dumb shit

CIA time travelers in here now?

I'm actually Romanian

dun fuk wif me, da kang n shiez now

Bump

nice proxy bro

>discredit big media personalities

They already discredited themselves long ago shillfaggot.

I think the idea is that the river leak is everything that is behind the DNC: the wiring and circuits of all the corrupt shit that goes on.

DNC leaks: What the DNC is doing

River leaks: How they're doing it and who they're doing it with

Not sure if the theory holds, but it's as good as anything else we've got.It would explain why the DNC leaks were so opaque: we've only got half the info.

why are you people even looking so deep into this? even if you figure it all out, nothing is going to come of it. no one with that kinda money and power is gonna get in any legal trouble

Plstte River Networks. They housed Clinton's server, I believe.

they will when other people with that kind of money and political power can benefit from these people falling.

This would essentially mean 2 more terms of GOP at the very least.

Because of faggots like you.

The next Bratianu, this is what you are!
Gj compatriot

>user brings up valid point
>call him a faggot because your autism is driving you to """""investigate""""" a fucking CONSPIRACY on a mongolian water polo enthusiast board

I expect the bluepilled normies will be the ones murdering traitors in the streets. Going to be fun to watch shareblue hang from lamp posts. There will be people spreading lists of suspected traitors to the newly red pilled masses.

>FBIAnon
fuck off retarded gypsy

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

This thread is getting censored, I repeat, this thread is under attack.

BUMP

Run-away mongol

So what are the steps that come before hanging people in the streets? I think you might have missed a few

Get in here before the shills do, WE'RE GOING TO WORK

Remember, don't respond to shills. For your effort though you guys can have this (you).

I've said it before and I will say it again. Going directly into the seth investigation is currently a waste of time. Washington is one giant circle jerk of influence. We need to find some key players, expose them and after they are removed we can find more evidence. Washington will protect itself. You might get some evidence of seths murder but they will just cover it up or invent some BS news narrative to hide it. We need to sink some higher ups. A few at a time. Scandals for mid level people etc. Create some cultural chaos on Washington. Make them think its just business as usual but they slowly get picked off.
tl;dr swamp to swampy, drain and attack.

I'm already two steps in ahead user.

It doesn't even matter if you're shill, it will still work.

they dont care what u all think you cant prove anything look how they made u asshole look on pizzagate they have already cleaned up any remaining evidence and wikileaks and that fatfuck kimdotcum have nothing so to them you all are just crazy fucks on the internet

>everyone who calls a larper a larper is a shill
sure

Here we have the "Depressed Shill" exhibit.

He will pretend he's on your side, but it's all useless.

Best be ignored.

You guys need to chill. FBIanon is a larping faggot.

Nice job OP
Bump for SETH

you people are fucking retarded

>l
go back to sucking this idiot dick off

I would rather read larpers and the delusions of crazy people than facebook-tier posts by shills. I miss when pasta-cooking boards were small communities before the disinfo and shilling was in full swing.

And besides it contributes nothing to the conversation to reply to you people because its simply mindless screeching on both sides at the end of the day.

Anyway here's an extra (You), hope you have a good day.

FBIAnon was a fucking LARPer, you nu-Sup Forums faggots. He didn't say one fucking thing that wasn't already in the news and blogosphere, and for wrong predictions, you morons bought the excuse that he was "hiding his tracks." These are the kinds of excuses that fanboys make for stock-market 'gurus' and 'psychics'.

>BECAUSE HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN.

at this point I'm having a hard time believing that, I mean I get it but still, the military people weren't going to allow Hillary to be sworn in, she is ineligible

and the media colluded to elect Trump, they ignored various statutes regarding election coverage and gave Trump the best advertising any candidate has ever gotten before

Trump's campaign made more money than any campaign in US history

they sold more posters, bumper stickers, etc than anyone else ever has

but yes the DNC is finished in it's current form, they need a whole new generation before the stigma from all of these wears off and it may take 80 years to do that,

looks like Wasserman is being staged as a fall guy and you know Podesta has to go and Chuckie as well, they got a big giant mess to clean up and they're all trying to break a bargain for themselves in how much they squeal, the bottom line is that the office of the president must be protected so Obama will be given a pass along with Hillary in exchange for their cooperation in "exposing" these dastardly powers, who of course will be strawmen

Godfuckingdamn, I wish these morons would go back to GLP and Reddit.

this is just faggotry shilling, but i appreciate the effort

I understand that it's fun, but it's like that one anime holding the "If your community gets its kicks from acting retarded then actual retards will join thinking they're in good company"

If you want to do ebic trolling of normies then take it to

Why do shills and people pretending to be shills use such retarded terms as ''nothingburger''?
Who the fuck talks like that?

If I ever meet a person who uses the word ''nothingburger'' I am going to beat the shit out of them.

they aren't shills, they're shitposters

the shills now act more complexly

I think stupid shit like "nothingburger" comes from plabbit or elsewhere.

First time I saw it was when that liberal dyke from MSM flopped on the Trump tax thing. Liberals would call it a ''total nothingburger'', and then a bunch of faggots on the right started using that made up word.

Oops hit enter too soon.

Yes, I'm going to deal them a severe beating, as well.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid, I agree.

>river and streams of rivers of leaks
>its all tied to pizza
read pic related.

bump