HAPPENING!!! BREAKING STORY SHUT DOWN ALL SR THREADS

All P-gate and Seth threads are psyops to discredit conservative personalities and then in turn get them fired or make them resign. Deep state craftily made all the infographics and are exposing them to fox when Hannity mentions it. The Dems don't want conservatism gaining traction, they know they can't impeach so they are just silencing conservatives until 2010 when they can get Zuckerberg in. You guys are literally responsible for the death of Milo, Bill O, and now Hannity. Remember all new "evidence" on SR or P-gate is fake. Sage or inform new people of the situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I said this before. People spread fake stories and get conservatives to fall for it and then discredited.

Interesting tactic, shill.

I aint buyin it.

Democrats have a time machine?! Those crafty fucks.. How can we even compete?

This is an interesting strategy for a shill thread but it doesn't make any sense
Maybe the objective is to create a metathread about sliding strategy that is in itself a slide thread?

This is a sad pathetic attempt if I ever saw one

kill yourself

Yes I know its exhilarating when you feel like your on the bleeding edge of investigating something that could bring down a huge house of cards. Truth is you've been played. Think about it, they can shut down 2 of the biggest conservative talk show hosts, then they selective "shut down" avenues into the investigation to get you retards all riled up. Let me ask you this, why do you think Sup Forums or Sup Forums hasnt been shutdown??? You're a tool. If this place was shut down you guys aren't organized enough to go to infinitychan or elsewhere and they could basically kill all stories that gain momentum here. I know you want it to be true to give meaning to your life I feel you I really do. We've been had, so let's just get back up and be prepared for next time. Seth and P-gate are dead sage all threads and inform new people of the situation.

bump
the jews are smarter than Sup Forums so this might be true

>shills

Tldr

Nice try Shlomo

what is p-gate?
what to do next tho, if you know you've been played?

>You guys are literally responsible for the death of Milo
good, keeping around a literal faggot pedophile jew was an awful idea and he needed to be removed.
go and shill somewhere else.

well you have to give it to them for at least trying something outside their typical copy pasta garbage.but its still just as obvious though.
KYS

it's true. except op tries to slip is faggot jew pedo milo in with actual legit fox people. odd and dishonest. milo ruined himself as he was destined to. it's because op is in w jared and milo and soros and knows seth and pgate were all bs to make us look bad. jewwwwwwwws.

I don't give a shit about fox

derp derp

that's a really good Shlomo

> Yes I know its exhilarating when you feel like your on the bleeding edge of investigating something that could bring down a huge house of cards. [APPEAL TO EMPATHY] Truth is you've been played. [APPEAL TO DOUBT] Think about it, they can shut down 2 of the biggest conservative talk show hosts, then they selective "shut down" avenues into the investigation to get you retards all riled up. [APPEAL TO AUTHORITY] Let me ask you this, why do you think Sup Forums or Sup Forums hasnt been shutdown??? [RE-ENFORCEMENT OF APPEAL TO AUTHORITY] You're a tool. [RE-ENFORCEMENT OF APPEAL TO DOUBT] If this place was shut down you guys aren't organized enough to go to infinitychan or elsewhere and they could basically kill all stories that gain momentum here. [ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE OF OPSEC, APPEAL TO INSECURITY] I know you want it to be true to give meaning to your life I feel you I really do. [RE-ENFORCEMENT OF APPEAL OT INSECURITY] We've been had, so let's just get back up and be prepared for next time. [SLEEP GOYIM]Seth and P-gate are dead sage all threads and inform new people of the situation. [SLEEEEEEP]

ABOSLUTELY TALMUDIC.
youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY

You yourself area a shill now KYS

sage

well, got news for ya, you're a little late, 2010 is already in the books. nice try anyway faggit shillbot

saged

>until 2010

Someone is finally getting it
A guy like Based Stickman becoming a political figure only serves the liberals,
Same for Milo and Gavin, they are degenerates who hurt conservatism more than anyone else could do
Same for Southern who is a clueless idotic girl coming from nowhere

Sup Forums is getting played by the liberals, that for ages