Can we talk about how birth control pills destroyed Western society?

Can we talk about how birth control pills destroyed Western society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/11240048/Women-who-stop-taking-the-pill-can-find-their-partners-less-attractive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a good thing.
Only good white is a dead white.

And condoms haven't, huh.

Condoms and variants and f of icons have been around for centuries. Birth control is cancer and will always be

Variants of condoms* sorry on phone

>popularized sex without marriage
>white genocide catalyst
>very unhealthy on many aspects
>cause birth defects
OP you might be onto something.

This

Sex needs consequences

Start screwing rawdog

condoms don't cause frontal lobe damage atleast.

>Sex needs consequences
>be a rawdogger who's a master of holding back and pulling out
>decade+ of no consequences

just call me hackerman

What destroys western society is not sterilizing/giving pills/abortions for free to brown 3rd world people, faggot.
We could have avoided the african demographic explosion if we started doing this decades ago in exchange for food aid.
But noooooo, niggers lives somehow are too precious and (((someone))) decided they must be preservated at all costs.
I wish skynet was real and started carpet bombing with nukes this entire gay planet.

>BIRTH CONTROL IS BAD OMG XDXDDDD

>Less niggers in the world

You guys are full of shit, birth control should be mandatorily pumped into every Liberal city.

pills ? sorry mate you are wrong !

Doctors are killing your Country and the Western Society by killing the unborn with abortions and elongating the life for the old

You mean frog society.

cancer (noun). an unchecked proliferation of life.
birth control (noun). an expected decrease in life.

If Birth control is so bad, should I get my grill off of it?

They cause Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women.

Talked about it in multiple threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Trifecta user, birth control + child support payments + women in the workplace.

Is that true? Source pls
No wacky shit
Thinking if gf should take it off or not

Natural selection will eventually cause birth rates to increase again. People with psychological traits that cause them to have a higher desire to reproduce will be selected for.

>Natural selection
I didnt want them here anyways.

Pumping women full of chemicals and hormones has a lot more side effects than condoms.

It's very true. If you can, the real evidence is usually in science journals.

Differential effects of androgenic and anti-androgenic progestins on fusiform and frontal gray matter volume and face recognition performance
Brain Research, Volume 1596, Issue null, Pages 108-115
Belinda Pletzer, Martin Kronbichler, Hubert Kerschbaum

>Birth Control gives women frontal lobe damage
>This turns them into (even more) emotional trainwrecks that are easy to influence
>men continue to enable these broken females as to not lose their pussy supply
>men now under control

We also don't have the water refining process to remove birth control and other pharmaceutical substances from the water supply.

Ancient Romans had birth control and abortions.

Get aids you filth. Your type spreads disease because "much dick feelz better".

"Muh" lovely auto correct.

well that is somewhat interesting. the one thing i was going to contribute is that if there is anything positive about birth control pills in modern society, it is that it at least reduces some of the wear and tear on the ovaries, extending fertility somewhat. almost a necessity if you value females who can into PhDs and post-docs.

on the negative side, women tend to gravitate toward betas when their bodies are in false pregnancy. a normal woman without hormonal disruption will naturally prefer alpha males when ovulating.

if you're not a beta cuck, you really want to find your mate when she's not under the influence of steroids. and if you are a beta cuck, you may find that her feelings towards you change when she goes off contraception as you are trying to conceive.

it's a double-plus-negative fucker-upper.

>Women on birth control pair up with men that are not genetically compatible.
>Once off the birth control, they no longer find their husband attractive.
>Divorce or try fertility treatments
>Have retarded babies because of incompatible genes you mate has
>If divorce, go back on birth control, and find another incompatible mate
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/11240048/Women-who-stop-taking-the-pill-can-find-their-partners-less-attractive.html

Been great for me. I wouldn't have fucked nearly as many girls raw without it

>America
>They are aborting white babies
I guess, but they are aborting black and hispanic babies at much higher rates. Currently America is about 60% white, without abortion it would be about 40% white.

Dude... women absorb the DNA from all sperm and use that information when they do get pregnant. Get ready for paternity tests. Use condom ffs

We are not flies.