Brit/pol - Too Hot Edition

>Security services warned about attacker, did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
archive.is/q6MbF

>The Queen visits Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4541026/The-Queen-visits-Royal-Manchester-Children-s-Hospital.html
archive.is/qxjqD

>Trump: terrorist "losers", leaks "deeply troubling"
bbc.com/news/uk-40048565
archive.is/RHcb3

>8 men arrested, arrests "significant"
news.sky.com/video/police-significant-arrests-in-manchester-investigation-10892486
archive.is/gRygk

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/XzOOr

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-
strawpoll.me/13011892/
youtube.com/watch?v=aiPonzAslFQ
politicaltest.net/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE POWER OF AUTISM ?

USE THIS THREAD FIRST
>
>
>
>
>

Now here's an unlikely couple.

Security services warned about attacker, did fuck all

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-
white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Tory election fraud - no charges
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/

>May only taking questions from the media that have been pre-approved - tory press meekly complies
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017- campaign-team-a7726856.html

>STRONG AND STABLE, STRONG AND STABLE

Reminder that Tory/MI5 Very British Coup in progress, lads

>we're in the 'that mouthy cunt off The Apprentice became Milo' timeline
Christ

Speaking of Milo...

Getting really mad that people actually think Mummy May and Comrade Corbyn are identical.

We haven't had a more stark choice since the 80s.

>see? muslims aren't bad since a british guy tried to bomb people too

>BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892/
>OVER 350 VOTES:
strawpoll.me/13011892/
>BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892/

What's the weather like in Britain right now

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

22 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

26 degrees and 45% humidity where I am

Is that considered hot?

Start buying guns.

You can import goods without importing shitskins

>pick between one pro immigration antiracist globalist or another
such a stark choice

>Friend and Mentor

LMFAO

How is Corbyn so high in the polls? Brexit in danger.

It's warm for the UK.

I think people (even Brits) forget how far north we are compared to the US

It'd be 78.8 degrees Fahrenheit according to google. It's pretty hot for here in the UK

uhm....g-guys...?

GORDON BROWN SAID WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Looks like Maisie Williams

>corbyn has more online support

Wow who would have guessed?

Obongo visiting Edinburgh. Hope someone malkies him.

Will he keep his seat?

>crusades

Oh, we're going to play that game?

Go read some history outside of your F*ckbook feed. Just for once. Then you'll see that the Muslims were responsible for more carnage.

Also can you even tell me when the Crusades were? No, you can't, because you cut and paste like the b8 bullshit you are.

LEARN

>corbyn has more online support

So did Trump though.

Would you like me ... to be the cat?

should I kill myself? I put unsure on all the liberal sounding stuff

>Twitter polls always have Labour at 70%+

Why is this?

Hope so, he's good to laugh at.

Britain and America are nor the same place

How long did he get? Should get 25+ years

>Theresa asked about cutting cop numbers
>completely avoids the question

She's like one of those shit dolls you pull the string on that can only say four things.

Britain First has more jewbook likes than all the normie parties put together.

Picturing it when PM Corbyn meets Trump for the first time and gets destroyed in grip of the Don's hands.

Galloway Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=aiPonzAslFQ

I just quit my job, lads.
How to find another one quick time?
t. Wageslave

This quiz went offline ages ago, or it doesn't work well.
politicaltest.net/en/

Did you vote in favour of social progress? If so, yes you should.

I can't stand her but she has to win this election because Corbyn would kill Britain.

What a sorry state of affairs, where are the great men of old in British politics?

hell yes he's tough enough

>liberal

STOP USING AMERICANISMS YOU CUNT

WHY PUT UNSURE IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION YOU SILLY NONCE?

NEW SURVATION POLL
>NEW SURVATION POLL
NEW SURVATION POLL
>NEW SURVATION POLL

3 POINT LEAD

IT'S HAPPENING

2 litres of water a day lads

Someone post his tutorial on how to remove a USB stick.

I think he actually has autism or something

Now now Satan I think we both know he was a muslim convert.

Yeah I guess when you look at it y'all are way further north than what you'd think. It's 79 where I am too and it's a relatively mild day.

I feel sick

students

>Pick the old lady authoritarian pro-immigration globalist.
>Or pick the old man authoritarian pro-immigration globalist.
If this is the starkest choice we've had since the 80s then it really bodes well.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>kang has to win, or kodos will kill this country

>What a sorry state of affairs, where are the great men of old in British politics?

Where are the great men of old in Britain? The absolute fucking state of us these days, lads.

it's a good fake, but still a fake

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT I WANT IT TO BE WINTER AGAIN

>Hi Joseph, you're the new President of England right?
>I-it's J-Jeremy and eh not quite, we have a parliamentary sys...
>Oh yeah right, sorry about that James. Lets make some great deals. Do you know I have the best deals?

Why are you staying in alone tonight, user, shitposting on here?

Why aren’t you out right now on a terrace in some swanky city centre bar having a drink with a lovely lady?

>panic now

kind of want gomrade gorbynovsky to win just to see how fucked up a country can get

no, bash the fash

This is amazing! I love it!

>tfw so blackpilled I just enjoy the decline

I'm fucking loving it.

I want to move somewhere hot to be honest. Somewhere like Spain

t. roastie that wants her tab paid

You can't compare the two. May is a damp rag manageress but Corbyn would crash our economy with no survivors. We'd be Venezuela tier and fuck only knows how many wonderfully diverse newcomers we'd get in.

I couldn't be around normies at the moment lad, I'd end up causing a scene between current events and this heat

>Survation
Shit tier pollster. Dropped.

>Spain
>Hot

Well, because there's terrorists knocking around with bombs and I don't want risk my life for a pint of beer. I'm in the countryside and even I'm paranoid.

He's going to win isn't he?

Stop lying pls

I want to go home lads. I'm tired of this shit hole, but how do I go back in time to home? Now where I grew up isn't safe to walk the streets.

I just want to go home..

Where do you live Tyrone?

Can't even remember what she actually said. Was she being a bigoted woman or was it just people having any excuse to down the Brown?

Because they're (nearly) all degenerate, braindead whores who can only discuss Eastenders, rubbish films, rap music or far left talking points and they should all be beaten over the head and thrown into the sea?

very exciting poll senpai...
maybe this election is not over...

Of course not.

The """""""""polls"""""""""" done exactly the same thing last election and brexit.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
Sounds like there were some Muslims trying to do the right thing by turning him in, and the imam preaching against extremism. Why the fuck didn't the security forces do anything about this? Also, why are backpacks allowed into concerts? I recall back in the 1980's, before terrorism was a general worry, that we couldn't bring backpacks into concerts because of drugs and alcohol concerns. What has changed, other than that there is even more reason to ban backpacks now?

hyperhydrosis in this heat and nervous sweating would render me a soaked autist right now

Allah himself has sent this heat to test us brothers.

Stay strong and show your resolve, for it will be over soon.

No

who do you vote qt

Be honest, would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

The only people who come out with shit like that are the NEETs on here, lad. You ought to get over your social awkwardness and you too could join me on the terrace with some lovely ladies.

>Super majority for 2 categories
>Centrist

NO

Spoken by an edgy pastelord Brit who never gets any puss-puss

>le theresa may will lower immigration THIS time meme

Also, the economy is in a shit-show anyway. Selling everything off isn't a long-term business strategy.

What a cunt.

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

so rotten she actually pushes me to the left

Obv yes.

Now this is hyperboleposting

Cracking tits

Because they are corrupt. 1400 girls were raped in Rotherham and they covered it up. They also covered up the Hillborough disaster. Our police are a joke.