Alright so we all know white women are worthless

Alright so we all know white women are worthless.

So I ask: How the hell do I get a Japanese gf?

>tfw no japanese gf to make my waifu

please respond

Just bee urself

>weeaboo OP
>wants region-locked resources
>on other side of pacific ocean

um... has anyone ever suggested you go to japan where they fucking spawn?

Go to Japan.

/end of thread.

If you want some materialistic as fuck and shallow woman youre going to have to spend a shitton of money on, just go to popular and advanced areas of asia friend.

Reminder:

Half white children will never qualify as a substitute for full white authentic offspring

Asian women hate asian men
Their hapa sons turn out looking like asian men
Society identifies them as asian men
Any whiteness they are told they have does not communicate outside the house of miscegenation

Half asian daughters turn out to be sluts and whores as they are fetishised from a young age and embracing sexualisation is rewarded.

Asian women think they are white, they hate white women as they are jealous of them, they use white men to enter white society,
but always end up around other WMAF couples with the same mindset. The midwest will soon be sink like the chinks that over run it.

Asian females date marry and breed outside of race at a rate of 40% compared to male counterparts:

Therefore there is NO asian community

Asian women lure psuedo progressive white men by hyping up asian culture and the submissive waifu meme

White men think they are a catch, but they are fetishised trophies and plane tickets to the west, they contribute to white genocide w/ "Muh Honoraray Aryans"

Many yellow fever losers are pedophiles, criminals, white supremacists bottom of the barrel types, that struggle to gain white partnership

Kyle chapman:
>Marries Asian wife
>Remains active of tinder looking for white woman
>Creates hapa son
>Goes full autist for the alt right
>Get Arrested
>Asian wife posts 35k bail
>Bails him out
>Spends time harassing college students to rally a Sup Forums Stormfag fan base
>Becomes a bad meme.jpeg
>Gets some attention from white females
>Leaves Asian wife and child for glance of white woman

Son left fatherless with mentally unstable mother who allowed all of this to happen through being a mediocre asian whore.

This all not to mention the basic phenotypic differences between whites and asians, you would be subverting literally thousands upon thousands of years of superior evolution if you racemix with an asian. Don't do it.

avoid mudshark white women at all costs and humiliate them if they try shit

look up how white guy can get asian girls etc

GOD ALL THESE ZIPPERHEADS LOOK THE FUCKING SAME

Get a black gf

Nip females scream bloody murder even before you stick your dick in them. Why?

Find one in California. I myself have a japanese gf from Cali. Girls there are wild af.

I saw the most perfect Asian girl I've ever seen at a frozen yogurt place last night she was alone and we made eye contact for .2 seconds before I looked away

I regret it so much I would've sucked her asshole and nutted balls deep in her

Correct me if I'm wrong but the girl in OP's pic looks korean, not japanese.

> White goys, avoid mudshark whities!
> That flag

Don't let it happen again. There's a lot worse things in life than a cute asian *maybe* gently letting you down. She would even do it w/ a smile.

Thingken about going back there tonight at the same time desu

>tfw no big titty japanese gf

I heard asian girls don't even like sex, liek you might get it once a week if that and she will just lay there. They're the least sexual of all races. The jungle asians love to fuck tho.

Big titty jap girls are the best.
When my investment pays off I'm gonna have a harem of big titty jap girls and skinny prepubescent boy body russian girls.

someone needs to genocide you mentally ill chinese american hapas

the fucked up hapas (elliot rodger and eurasian tiger style) are always third word mail order asian + white. not japanese or korean + white.

TFW you realize there's no pure breed on sapiens.

Get your DNA tested and accept that thanks to our mitochondrial eve, we're all 15+% race-mixed, desu.

DEL-

There's no pure breeds? Better dilute it further then.

You could just go to Northern China.

Move to Japan I guess. If I could find a Asian GF I would be on that. I'm not marrying some dumb white cunt who wants 4 kids just so she can divorce me and collect child support and I can see my now stupid kids two times a month because they don't have a dad and will probably turn into a white Dindu. While I sit in a 1 bedroom apartment working 2 jobs wondering how I can afford to pay the bills.

Sad part about that is I have seen that happen ALOT!

These two suck big time. Eailer john was good, his asian bitch though. John was a no neck pussy lipped pussy wipped bitcb

All those thread with twitch attention whore ?
Should we see a pattern here ?