Sh-she didnt kill

seth rich....did she?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/05/25/us/ap-us-prosecutor-found-dead.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=q9wwKZYIxco
youtube.com/watch?v=F8ZEZTKbDSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she killed my erection

Exactly this. She wouldn't need a gun, she'd just threaten to rape you and that would just about kill anything. Mustard gas with a vagina.

So yes?

Awan brothers did.

she did, user... she killed Seth...

You sick fucks. Hasn't he been through enough? Leave Carrot Top alone!

Actually, she could have. Or at least ordered it. Time and time again, this crazy bitch has illustrated that she is utterly soulless.

I think btwn the two... I'd fuck carrot top

She may have and she will be thrown under the bus if it gets to that stage. Hopefully we uncover more before becoming satiated with small fish.

Federal Prosecutor found dead in her district yesterday.

This bitch might be a Clinton

didn't the leak already state clearly that DWS killed Seth?

GUUUU..GUYYS!!!! WTFFFF
mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/05/25/us/ap-us-prosecutor-found-dead.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.ca/

listen to how she threatens the police chief over this laptop

youtube.com/watch?v=q9wwKZYIxco

look at the anger and frustration on her face here. this is not how an innocent person behaves

She killed Bernie, I think.

She did get hired into the Clinton campaign after it was revealed that she had rigged the DNC as chair of the DNC.

Clinton seems to like to hire former DNC chairs, or at least chose them to be a running mate.

She, and the fact that she's not been reprimanded by the Jew club, is why the kike meme thrives.

Kikes are not a meme. Just ask them. They take it very seriously.

Try to immigrate through Israel's wall and you'll find out that they are more uptight eugenicists than the Nazis.

So I guess you can take the kike out of the country but you can't take the country out of the kike?

Yes she absolutely did

Get check bamp

STOP this. If anything shes a fall guy. Dont turn this into a Comet Ping Pong situation. Whoever is digging and investigating is close to exposing this, leakers seem to be on board and things are happening. We dont need another Edgar Mitchel

The funniest joke name I ever heard for her was Debbie Washyerclam-Stench. Any others?

This

Possible dead Obama double?

youtube.com/watch?v=F8ZEZTKbDSs
OANN running Rich story now - new favorite network

Of course she didn't kill him you fucking conspiracy nutjob why would such a sweet woman do such a thing? Oh honey you're sorely mistaken.
Naw she had him killed at least, but a cunt like her wouldn't ever get her hands dirty.