The future of the Internet

The future of the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

savetheinternet.com/blog/2013/09/18/verizons-plan-break-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks lolbertarians

>unlimited data
>up to 22gb/month

What did american education mean by this?

This is badly shopped and could constitute as slander against Verizon for false flagging them.

Enjoy your prison time.

Why didnt they have these plans in 2015 before NN?

Direct quote from Verizon lawyer:

>In court last week, the judges asked whether the company intended to favor certain websites over others.
>“I’m authorized to state from my client today,” Verizon attorney Walker said, “that but for these rules we would be exploring those types of arrangements.”

savetheinternet.com/blog/2013/09/18/verizons-plan-break-internet

Yeah maybe that would be the case in your ancap utopia. Not here, faggot.

After 22gb speed decreases

Thank god I'll mever buy from Verizon then.

We've had NN since the beginning of the Internet.

NN is silicon Valley jewery with the express purpose of making it illegal for the ISPs to take advantage of the big companies like jewgle and facebook.

It does nothing to protect the end user. Jewgle and Facebook simply don't want the ISPs to be able to move in on their lucrative data mining and selling operation.

That is literally all NN is about. If you support it, you are supporting corporate corruption and manipulation. You are the problem.

Ok then why did we need the 2015 ruiling?

Anti-NN is telecom jewery with the express purpose of making it legal for the ISPs to take advantage of consumers.

That is literally all anti-NN is about. If you support it, you are supporting corporate corruption and manipulation. You are the problem.

this
>siding with zuckerjew and jewgle in 2017
Good goyim.

The post-dialup internet was a mistake.

>no rebuttal
>no argument
Thanks for proving my point.

Because of:

Madison River Communications was blocking VOIP services. The FCC put a stop to it. (2005)
Comcast was denying access to p2p services without notifying customers. (2005)
AT&T was having Skype and other VOIPs blocked because they didn't like there was competition for their cellphones. (2007)
MetroPCS tried to block all streaming except YouTube. They actually sued the FCC over this. (2011)
AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon blocked access to tethering apps on the Android marketplace, with Google's help. (2011)
AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon were blocking access to Google Wallet because it competed with their payment apps. (2011)
Verizon was demanding google block tethering apps on android because it let owners avoid their $20 tethering fee. This was despite guaranteeing they wouldn't do that as part of a winning bid on an airwaves auction. They were fined $1.25million over this. (2012)
AT&T tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money. (2012)
Verizon literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place. (2013)
Time Warner Cable refused to upgrade their lines in order to get more money out of Riot Games(league of legends) and Netflix. (2017)

Here's the thing

Protests won't work, they don't care.

What does the CEO of one of these companies care about

His family.

Make their families lives a living fucking hell.

$4/month
no data limit
for extra $10 I can have 600Mb/s
eat shit, faggots

I dont care about any of that

also it looks like most of these are cell phone carries not local ISPs

>$4/month
So basically your entire paycheck

If it pisses off normies then it's great.

Couldn't care less about "net neutrality", if by age 20 you haven't swallowed all the redpills you can find on the Internet then you're worthless.
They can ban all the websites they want, maybe it would make the smartphones zombies go out and have white kids again.

keep dreaming, Tyron, and enjoy your superior 3G
I have already LTE Advanced in my comfy country

Kids growing up today with censored internet wont be exposed to any redpills and will be perma bluepilled, this is where we are heading totally controlled globalist populace

Because these plans existed before the NN ruling. Net neutrality is a massive meme regulation lobbied by the likes of John Oliver and (((Netflix)))

Netflix is the REASON why people WANT high speed internet. 56k was fine for email and static web sites.

Far from a "free ride", streaming video services are what makes high speed internet valuable to most consumers. You don't punish someone for making your product valuable. Unless you are a greedy corperation with too much power.

you think its as bad as the news and cable censorship that went on for decades? At least they can stop watching without having to turn the whole thing off.

>100/100
>9,99€/month