Meanwhile in a Europe without Muslims and nogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_-eCAIFP8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meanwhile in a 99% white ethnostate

Where Mediterraneans were still the ruling race

>Meanwhile in a world without Muslims, Nogs and Marx.

Please show us what your years of hard work have earned you kraut. We will then judge if its worth the terror attacks.

>I would gladly live in a shitty bloq with my polish drug dealer than live in my current area which is being filled up with arabs, blacks and asians that are spilling out of London.

Looks comfy. I wish we had that here, but everyone wants a house

>all those mongrelized niggers
get out

take note: no poo on road

Thinking that all this money has gone to feed sandiggers and niggers

>poles
>white
pick one, kraut

We're considered white by all other ethnicties, niggerjew.

Am i,Riccardone of Brisighella, bearer of progress and civilization?
Answer to me!

>We're considered white by all other ethnicties

there really is a reason Hitler hated you untermenschen, isnt there
kek

considered white by all other ethnic groups
>EXCEPT WHITES
HOW WILL POLES RECOVER

Yes, we're literally ruining your gay nazi ideology.

Stop trying to devide the white race you stupid kike.

FORWARD ME AN ANSWER, NOW

Slavs can be based, you're one of the few un-cucked europeans and you saved Europe at Tours

youtube.com/watch?v=W_-eCAIFP8o

we'll be back, euronigger

yeeee, except rome looks fucking ugly and so does almost all of italy except the northern parts

doubt it looked better 3000 years ago

Yes, but real western whites are dying out, and I couldn't be happier. I spit on your grave, you human garbage. You deserve nothing but death and suffering, you fucking pieces of shit. I praise Jesus everytime you human filth are splashed by trucks of death. There is justice in this world and it's coming to you. Burn in hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Lol Hitler was a lunatic. Poles are white. And you don't even have a nation, you have amerigan values.

That's bold statement. How can you prove it, m8?

top kek.

that's true though. I had to abandon white supremacy since cuck whites exist I literally could not save. No race like that is supreme. It merely contains a few spectacular men.

Who de hel r u, mista?

gee, sounds like we have one upset pole on our hands. what ever will we do?

so where is your hitler now, you burger cunt?

Die as fast as you can, you fucking subhuman evil racist nazi garbage. I hope niggers will be slitting your throats and raping your women, children, like in south africa. That's all you deserve nazi filth. You're done, you brought nothing but suffering to everybody. Go hang yourself today. Nobody cares about you, you lost faggots.

No you won't be.

the deutsches volk stand taller than ever, slav faggots. rot in hell along with your jewish allies.

Soon untermensch

>UK

Speak for yourself

>untermensch

Kill yourself worthless manlet cuck. I slit your worthless mongrel throat and piss inside your head, you fucking pussy, it'll be vietnam & iraq all over again.

>untermensch

I doubt you even know what that means let alone have pubic hair on your genitals

your everyday reminder that the USA is a rotting and failed empire ending just like the roman failure that it was.

Know the difference between Mediterranean and European?

I dont know kraut, it seems they havent recieved a payment from you, How much do you owe them for ww2? 600 billion euros?

What is this nonsense about poles not being white?

Quit shooting yourself in the foot you Varg morons.