Who assaulted Thaddeus Pall?

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-proud-boy-gets-warm-welcome-from-chicago-antifa/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ag3mi
twitter.com/TeaPall/status/865022069737738240
youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw
patreon.com/IGDNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another typical white. Incapable of self defense.

Then they wonder why they're dying out.

dont reply its bait to derail the finding of the criminals

>proud bois
>fighting

lol i love how people feel like they can document their crimes online freely

SPREAD THIS TO ALL E-CELEBS

if right wing white christian are superior then why are they getting beaten so badly? hm....

Report its going down to the fbi

So instead of fighting the group of them they waited until one guy was on his own and attacked him?
Wow what a bunch of losers

The its going down website openly encourages illegal activitys

It's Chicago, this shit happens everyday to innocent people so I don't see the big deal of it happening to him. My little cousin 12 year old friend was beat to death by grown ass niggers walking to school in Chicago and he was black.

Chimpcago is a nigger city, this is just everyday life there. At least it's mostly niggers who die in that city.

the proud cucks

Probably attacked by more than one person.

If you had ever been in a fight you'd have figured this out on your own.

Dude I was literally at a protest yesterday and some proud boys got in a fight.

>group of people stalking and attacking lone drunken guy and then rationalizing it as 'self-defense' while also boasting about it on the internet

wew how many layers of ideology are we on right now lads

Plus Chicago has retarded gun laws. Take guns away from non felons yet the young niggers are running around armed to the teeth killing everyone in their path no matter What race. Pretty typical for gun free city.

Read the article (If you can read) instead of asking stupid questions

That's literally their founding objective, to fight Antifa.

Say what you like about them, but they're good boys. They like to fuck up commies regularly.

here is the archive link archive.is/Ag3mi

Has anyone else noticed almost all Antifa members are white? Therefore, Antifa represents all White people. I don't want them in my country. Kill all Whites!!

who's proud boy

They must have mistaken him for a trash can

Did they actually break his hands?

TELL ALL E-CELEBS TO LOOK AT THIS
ESPECIALLY GAVIN. tweet at him!

I'm an eceleb. What should I do with it

Proud bois are faggots.

user KEK recognizes good deeds and doesn't forget

it's not good to to go melee with antifa rats. you could get their aids blood on you. if you're going to be engaging in cqc consider using flamethrowers, shotguns or pic related

Antifa are a bunch of spoiled vegan lanket pussys.
Unless they are armed with weapons it's like fighting a toddler.

Good work brother

Yes we did senpai. Would you like to try to come to Chicago again? What happened? Gavin tried to come but got denied and all his supporters gere disappeared.

Chicago dont play son.

love trumps hate

antifa weak links will die deus vult

This is the only good one of these

Lmao, been a south shore resident all my life and all these cucks here are so afraid of Chiraq its adorable

The fuck is a "Proud Boy?"

Sounds kinda gay

Are you literally jumping lone guys because you're triggered by them being anti-political correctness? Really?

South side ARA.
Theres a reason why Hammer Skins dont operate in chicago anymore.
Sorry senpai, creating a group that espouses ethno Nationalism isnt acceptable.

Man's game charges a man's price. If you want to be provocative and you know your opponent commonly uses violence you have nobody but yourself to blame when you get hurt because you did not take adequate precautions. He should have been armed.

Are you a nigger?

Great one of these happened down the road from

>Notorious fag hang out on the far end of the street
>Some old faggot gets attacked by right wing, islamophobic, homophobic, fascist, anti-semitic, misogynistic racists
>Absolute outrage
>Antifa immediately calling for public lynchings
>Demand to know why these cowards didn't attack them (antifa) when they were holding their rally and it was clearly a reprisal
>Old faggot eventually comes to in hospital and gives descriptions of the four of them and though they had their faces covered he could see they were white
>Well that absolutely who confirmed who was to blame and the paper had a field day with it
>Right up until the old faggot wasn't actually an old faggot at all
>The street he got attacked on has two areas, the faggot area that's basically wasteland and the "upmarket" area at the opposite end full of pubs and clubs
>Not being from the area (here celebrating a birthday) he got lost on his way back to the hotel and ended up in the fag part because you would think the street is the same all the way along (it's like on the Simpsons when Lisa is in Springfield and then she's suddenly in Crackton)
>Turns out the people who attacked him were actually antifa too and got arrested
>Unfortunately never heard the outcome because the (((paper))) suspiciously dropped the story when this news came to light

It's actually pretty common and it's always one of three things

>A false flag (as was the case here)
>A faggot looking for pity when no crime has been committed (the most common)
>A drug addict looking for money (on the understanding some faggot won't go to the police saying he was mugged while cruising for young tail)

Never once has it been anyone doing it because they don't like faggots. Not once. Believe me if it had they would mention it every fucking time they mention the area.

So you're jumping people for wanting the US to remain predominantly the same ethnicity as them? Really?

>creating a group that espouses ethno Nationalism isnt acceptable.
so go fuck up gavin mcinnes

when shit goes down your city is going to get blockaded and you will be killed by niggers and even have your corpse eaten.

Illinois is shall issue. Yeah, its a pain in the ass. Yeah, we've got a long list of prohibited places (virtually all of which I have carried in regularly without consequence because the AG doesn't want the court to define "sensitive location" for her).

Still, he could have had a permit. It takes a weekend and a couple hundred bucks.

After the body slamming shit in Montana, I think we can call this fair game, no?

And why would you want to live in a country full of niggers?

It was started to bring back men's clubs and to stand-up against politcal correctness, the "tolerant left, and free speech.

"Proud Boys" came from a video he watched on his show frequently around the same time he made the club. The video in question makes fun of this faggy singer. It was funny at the time and grew into this huge thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw

Send detectives to the chicago IWW.
We need tobfind all chicago antifa members and get them questioned.

dont reply to bait

So, antifa terrorists are going to attack a concealed carry at some point.
And get shot to death.
And I will laugh.

>antifa

>proud boys

You all need to get gassed. This is beyond cringe.

Hahaha goooood luck, theres quite a lot of us.

Is he from the city? If you're just a tourist are you able to carry?

You can carry in the city cletus you just cant walk into most buildings.

some guy put one of the antifas in a wheelchair, they should watch out.
but lets stay on topic of finding this guy.
tell gavin about this! tweet at him!

>I hung a flag in my parents house, fear me!

Lmfao white boys

We don't have much in the way of reciprocity, but concealed means concealed.

I mean, if a sign stops you.

Soy Cubana guanajo :)

dont reply to antifas. they are only trying to derail the thread. stay focused

>proud goy
idgaf about some dumbass civnat group memeber. faggot should have defended himself accordingly and gave the attacker something to think about before he got his hands broken.

>can't carry into buildings

So it's fucking pointless kek

Cubano*

Yikes lmao

Nice flag, now show the rest of your room, I'll guess a bed some cheap furniture and nothing else because you have no money and nothing to your name.

You appreciate the faux crown-molding in that room is a designed used by the bourgeoisie in the 19th century as a status symbol?

hypocrite.

Question this antifa/IWW sex union worker

The reporter had no real injuries. He just cried the hardest, as per liberal dogma of victim-pride.

Antifa can't help but blab about their deeds like retards so I would start scouring social media posts from people in Chicago who mentioned something about antifa action possibly before the story broke? Might be a place to start. If we can get bike like guy, we can get them all m8s

can the roleplayers exit stage left to reddit, thanks

HAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

anyone going to report their Patreon?

patreon.com/IGDNews

Nice Freudian slip you tranny faggot

>make "allies" with numerous groups of wastoids
>in worthless city controlled by Jew mafia and DNC
>look at r strenf nobody can beat uss

You're weak and scared. Social media is your only outlet.
You've been a mewling rat since the day your mother shat you out. I wonder if you still blame her for how your life has turned out.

All antifa activity in chicago leads to it being funded by cathryn beravich's sex work activity

worth a try! lets do it.

How do you feel about all the Cubans in Florida who probably hate your guts?

>Antifa in the streets winning the war
>Sup Forums hiding in mom's basement browsing twitter
This is why antifa wins every time. Six of Gavin's buttboys show up to fight against 200 antifa.

If a private building posts its technically a misdemeanor to carry, but there hasn't ever been an arrest, let alone a prosecution, for that. The law is radioactive because Chicago is afraid of court review. Its literally there to scare law abiding people.

Thing is, actual gang members on parole or probation for violent offenses who are caught with loaded weapons are rarely charged. As long as I don't walk into a courthouse, school, or city hall theres no way an arrest is happening.

Even that much assumes that you somehow get made. The one time I was actually spotted carrying in a posted location I was asked to leave by the police. Thats it.

>West is best
>I'm gunna throw commies from helicopters
>Stupid libruls

TALK SHIT GET HIT LITTLE C U C K B O Y

also proudboys name is gay as fuck phams

nice counter signal shlomo. proud boys maybe cucks sometimes on some issues but theyll fight.

Its time for the right to unify. We may not all agree but we are all on the same side whether people will admit it to themselves or not.

>getting beat up by antifa in the first place hahahaha what happen to MUH GUNS! MUH CONCEAL CARRY! HAHAHA STUPID AMERI' FAGS

where are these idiots coming from and why are they so bad at trolling

>PBs declare war on Antifa
>pose for pics with priceless faces when confronted by their enemy
>lack self awareness to realize the irony of getting assaulted by those who you openly plan to assault, and then whining about it online

>They also subscribe to "no wanks", which is a rule banning masturbation.
Ahahahahaha. Oh christ this group sounds cringey as fuck.

THESE ARE THE LEADERS OF PROUD BOYS HA HA HA

NO WONDER THEY GET REKT

When you have a real life snowflake habbeding.

everytime?

lol

Wanks are forbidden, but sucking of your fellow proud boy is encouraged.

any footage of the incident? any eyewitness reports?
GIVE DATA YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Not a fan of gusanos. i challenge my family on it regularly tho. :)

that's their initiation ritual, actually.

if you're in Miami, i will fucking kick your ass if you try shit you fucking antifaggot

Oh tough talk yikes lmao

#antifasowhite

try me bro, communists out of my fucking city

ok, cuckboy, we know you are only a toughguy on the internets ha ha

I mean, he's not wrong. Unless you rally up 200 comrades and bring pipes and bike locks to handle one guy, you'll get fucking rekt.

kek

yeah, I'm sure