This is how we save the White Race

Stay single and impregnate as many white women as possible. Give them false names, and make sure you do not take photos with them. In order to beat the Niggers and Arabs we have to act like them in terms of how we treat our women. Treat our women like shit, impregnante any and all white women you can, but make sure you spread it out, so for example, I will start impregnating a few girls in Ireland, then England, France, Germany etc.

Do not impregnate non white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildungsbürgertum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also for Euro bro's American women can be Mutts so be careful, aim to breed with White American women who have multiple European ancestries.

Yeah because more children raised by single mothers will really benefit Europe.

>oy vey goy, a generation raised entirely by single mothers and whores will really make Europe great again! I'll bet all my shekels on it!

I was raised by a single woman, and am an Alpha male.

More abortions. Genius.

>alpha male
>posts on Sup Forums, specifically on Sup Forums, the home of insecure racists

Lmao

That is obviously a risk. Some women will abort, But many will not.

I am an Irishman, we're all alpha.

Get married, get her pregnant, secretly donate sperm too. I'm married. How can I donate sperm without my wife finding out? Help me anons.

Christ. An easy solution is available. The meme of le single mothers equal cucked men is retarded, most cucks I know in Ireland, have both parents. Where as a lot of alpha's were raised by a single mother. This meme needs to end. Go out now and start knocking up women.

>I'm an alpha

>oy vey goy, you really think stable homes that have been the staple of western civilization since its inception is a good thing? Nonsense, be more like those african fellows, we all know the great civilizations they've produced

I've already been doing this for 16 years, but
>Do not impregnate non white women.
too late

Robowaifus will save the day, nothing less. If you aren't at least a 4 you need to be liquidated

You've posted that picture ironically but what you don't realise is that that guy is actually pretty hot.

single mothers will just channel their hatred of men into their kids, who will thus grow up being emotionally defected, further propagating the issue that is with western modern society

get married, have a nuclear family, raise kids together, show a good example

you really want to take Tyrone as a role model?

thats a shit strategy

kids need a father.

>Projecting your hatred for white people
Sounds about right user.

>Give your kid to a retarded single mother so she turns him into transgender faggot before the kid is 10 y/o.

The problem isn't single mothers, the problem is beta cucks raising your kids into more beta cucks. Male children emulate their father figure, and more than likely most women can't/wont provide for their children and need to latch onto someone willing to spend their money on them. If the kids are lucky the mother stays single and lives with her family and has at least 1 positive male influence.

>tfw 8

Ratbat has spoiled me.

This was actually my plan - but I got a white woman pregnant and have stuck around bc I don't want to upset my daughter

why?

>create white trash to save the white race

sorry, scumbag.
white strength comes from raising kids properly.
if you just spray your seed hither and yon, you just create white niggers.

>Irish
>white

Found out the projectionist!

Or mass produce White children with artificial wombs

If one rapes white catholic girls they cant abort the white baby!

You stick around till she carries it to term and then once it's born, jump ship. One white kid could be born every year

I'm the guy who came up with this idea btw. Of course, you're going to need a shitload of white guys doing this to make an impact.

Ireland have you been drinking?

Al that would result in is loads of (((Single mother))) kids where the males would grow up to be nigger tier and the female would grow up to be coal burners.

You need to life self sustainability, marry a virgin qt and have as many kids as possible who you then raise properly. That's how it's done OP you faggot.

do not listen to this shill.
he is trying to weaken the white race.
Europe is about quality over quanitity. you dont want to create misguided white trash zerglings.

the jews historically treat child rearing with the highest of importance, because that decides what kind of adult a child will become.
raise intelligent, well adjusted kids.
do not create jaded white negroes with daddy issues.
it's not just about race.

OP is a fucking shill.

>marry a virgin qt

Good luck with that in this day and age. There aren't enough of them.

He's not a shill. He's reposting things I said yesterday. I'm not a shill either.

Do you have a better solution?

>Stay single and impregnate as many white women as possible
So basically become niggers.
No thanks.

You would be able to save your race if you were willing to listen to batshit insanity.
But you're not desperate enough yet, so I'm going to laugh until you are.
Actually, even then you can kindly fuck off.
Don't forget other white men are still competition.

The problem is absolutely and entirely single mothers. Women can rarely raise boys into the kind of man that attracts women. The single mother raises the son in order to meet her own needs instead of preparing him to meet the needs of his potential wife.

These boys grow up and are completely unprepared to be men, and everything they've been told growing up is absolute bullshit.

All their life boys have been told by their mothers, female teachers and media that in order for girls to like them they have to be nice to them. they then engage in this blatantly obvious chivalry bullshit and wonder why it doesn't work.

It's the same reason you don't go to a woman for advice on women; they often don't consciously realize what they desire.

This. Irish user is retarded.

Your solution is for white people to take the same approach to reproduction and family that destroyed the Black American community?

This is the answer. That lamb study suggested they would have made it to birth if they weren't legally forced to terminate the experiment before a certain point.
One redpilled white woman has thousands of valuable eggs. Imagine what 10,000 white babies being made in a month could do.

Yes, you get smart and raise smart, tough kids.
it doesnt matter if he's white.
if a child is not raised properly, a majority of the time, he will be a loser with no perspective or values, easily beholden to jewish tricks.
if you read my post, you wouldnt ask such a retarded question.
fuck yourself.
ive seen lower class white americans and they are not much different than niggers.

you probably are a shill working to create a subservient underclass.

Then give another solution you Swedish albino.

Armed rebellion and purging? You niggers don't have any guns. Whites are just going to slowly die out.

> saving the white race is banging sluts on summer/ski holidays

wow, thanks for the insight you smelly tater-stealing midget

This is false. I was raised by a single mother. And am a conservative who has had many girlfriends. This is stereotyping at it's best. Most cucks are the children of a mother and father who are ultra liberals. Get it right.

>smart and raise smart, tough kids

Literally every white nationalist is inbred and can't raise their spawn to become either.
Maybe tough, retard strength and all.
Why the fuck do white people adore cousin-fuckery?

tbqh go to Africa/Blackmerica and kill black children while impregnating black women. If we do this for 4 generations they're practically white.

All of this is true, but what is your solution?

You might be an exception. It's pretty true.

Potatoe nigger thinks not raising a kid is good and pumping out as many kids is great. Wow Ireland is on par with Australians and Canadians.

Swedes actually do have a lot of guns. Not the same freedoms, right to carry and stand your ground laws that we have in the US, but there's mountains of WW2 grenades and arms lying around that can be turned to good use, if the swedes would realize that might makes right.

>Sven having the gal to call the Irish retarded.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Get back in your shed Sven before the Somali's beat you with their dicks.

> smelly tater-stealing midget TURBOVIRGIN*

forgot the most important part

>1111

>have 2 baby moms
>bitches at twice as much

I'll just knock up the same white woman over and over like I'm already doing.

>Literally every white nationalist is inbred

Jewish stereotype

Why would she find out? Unless the place calls your house, which your are retarded for still owning a house phone and not a cell phone and deserve to get caught. Also if she bitches just say "my body my choice"

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD MEANT TO INSPIRE IRRESPONSIBLE MILLENIALS TO CREATE A GENERATION OF SUBSERVIENT WHITE SLAVES SAGE NOW
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD MEANT TO INSPIRE IRRESPONSIBLE MILLENIALS TO CREATE A GENERATION OF SUBSERVIENT WHITE SLAVES SAGE NOW
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD MEANT TO INSPIRE IRRESPONSIBLE MILLENIALS TO CREATE A GENERATION OF SUBSERVIENT WHITE SLAVES SAGE NOW
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD MEANT TO INSPIRE IRRESPONSIBLE MILLENIALS TO CREATE A GENERATION OF SUBSERVIENT WHITE SLAVES SAGE NOW

>DO NOT DENIGRATE THE WHITE RACE

Dude there is this hispanic girl at the auto parts store I want to dump my current white, dutch/irish gf to ask her out.

It's not a fucking shill thread.

You're probably the fucking shill if there is one.

Jews just happen to be more disgusting inbreds you fucking dog.

This. OP is a dumb nigger.

>Do not impregnate non white women.
Why?

Just because you're a 3rd would beaner doesn't mean you have to hate whites. We are the only thing keeping niggers from illegally immigrating to your country for gibbs

This is stupid. The vast majority will just get abortions and the ones that dont will give birth to unwanted scumbag kids who are raised poorly that will grow up to be degenerate wiggers what treat the penal system as a revolving door.

Spam shills ALWAYS COME OUT when I have an idea to consider on Sup Forums

ALWAYS. Without fail

Bro plenty of alphas lost their parents when they were young. History was dangerous. You could die falling off your horse, nigger. We're safe as fuck now.

People grew up orphaned all the time.

Stupid potato nigger; only niggers leave after impregnating a girl.

More broken homes produce more criminals.

what white woman (redpilled or not) will volunteer to be some sort of queen bee shtting out babies all day?

>Leave thousands women pregnant
>All those kids end up fucked up mentally and socially because they are raised by single mothers
>Ruin society more

What a nigger plan

It's an idea, faggot. If there's no other solution, then what do we do for the white race?

Stop being shortsighted.

Criminals harbor alpha genetics because of their predisposition to deviate from the established order and create opposition.
It's the spineless betas like you who rely on menial bullshit like heritage to substantiate your personality, and consequently submit to the authority that presented you with it.

Fuck off nigger

>I'm an alpha male
>check flag
Something doesn't add up

T. Guy who shop lifts from the dollar store

Lmfao

Join the biggest White-only discord: D2Mq3te

Bizarrely enough theft is the one thing I haven't done. Weird.
Either way I don't think that actually contradicted my point.
Hold on.
No, it didn't.

He's actually somewhat right.

t. former violent criminal (attacked a shitty cop) who's always been rebellious

just pick a suitable female and raise a LARGE red pilled family. youre fucking white for gods sake, use that fire inside!

As Hitler said, he didn't like subhumans who were "born slaves"

>Have white child
>White child meets nice black child 20 years later
>Have 9 nigger grandkids
We need to remove non-whites from white countries.

Or you know, just marry one girl and have 4 or 5 kids.

Kids raised by single mothers end up being retarded, OP is a good example of this.

Yeah, sheltering your children is the most effective form of parenting, allows them to overcome adversity easier.
Source: Now.

Good example of what white children raised by single mothers look like.

>We need to remove non-whites from white countries.

This would be best. But it's going to require a Hitler figure, and it would be best if we could just ship them back to their respective homelands and instate a government subsidized Lebensborn program 2.0 to raise white birth rates

My solution is economic and societal collapse in which people who depend on gibs die by the millions, and an American equivalent to the Byzantine Empire.

Thats is called psychological regression and it's happening on a massive scale in white society.
If anything lashing out in psychotic aggression like Hitler only proves that you're deeply narcissistic and emotionally underdeveloped.
Way to prove a stereotype right.
Sad that Trump was voted into office by a horde of bankrupt nostalgia hounds mindlessly chasing the past lmao.

>your fatherless daughters fuck niggers to compensate for you not being there
Bright Idea Tyrone, might as well let a nigger fuck your girlfriend and get it over with.

Only way to beat the other races is to simply murder them.
Stop with the pseudo planning.

Whites have the power to eradicate every other race with little effort.

Take your gun and go kill about twenty blacks and spics apiece.
There, you just saved the white race.

By British standards I suppose

Hi Shlomo. Studied your pilpul today?

So you think.

>I can face the truth, so I have to put a yamika on it instead.

>can't*

>Whites have the power to eradicate very other race with little effort

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is why social insulation is extremely damaging, it correlates precisely with the severity of delusional thinking.

Orphaned isn't the same as having whores for parents, there is data to suggest that being an orphan is better than being raised by a single mom.

>OP
>Eternal Hibernian
>White

>truth
There is no objective truth anymore

I've got 3 white kids from three white Women all don't know each other. 1 in the US and two in England. (Plymouth and Hull). I'm aiming to do my part my Irish friend.

Thank you for saying this. I have been thinking this exact thing for a while and I am glad others are thinking the same thing.

It is past time to get a woman and raise a family. We are now at the time that we need as many babies as possible.

A tea nigger and potatoe nigger make friends

>Sup Forums a magical place