HAPPENING - MASS STABBING IN FRANCE

leprogres.fr/faits-divers/2017/05/26/agression-dans-un-restaurant-a-chambery-plusieurs-morts

twitter.com/Philippe_Gault/status/868145690811281408

An assault occurred in a restaurant in Chambéry. There are several deaths according to the police, says France Bleu Pays de Savoie.

According to France Info, there are 2 deaths and one seriously wounded.

Suspect on the run

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Philippe_Gault/status/868152622842355716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only 2 deaths
not a happening. enjoy your shithole

This

M A C R O N Y E S ! ! !
A
C
R
O
N

Y
E
S
!
!

>thinking this isn't targeted gangster stuff

>france
like that's anything new by now

Your country is a toilet now so seeing shit in it is no longer concerning

>2 people
>mass stabbing
>france
The opposite of a happening.

Steak knives of peace

>mass stabbing
>2 dead

What, he couldn't just steal a truck?

So a typical Friday in the multicultural paradise?

Wake me up when you storm the Bastille.

You voted for this. Every murder of a French """person""", rape of a sweet French girl's cunt and ass, brutal bloody butt fucking of a French boy, and robbery of a French """person's""" property and money is now earned and deserved.

I don't care. Go die.

Prety much just warming up to it

Happened in a Chinese restaurant
Mob related stuff

Remember Frogs

#YouVotedForThis

it's official

France deserves it. France is dead. Stop drawing attention to it, just let it be forgotten.

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>only 2
>france
sage all false happening threads

2 so far retards. we all thought the Manchester bombing was a literal burst speaker at first. Sup Forums is retarded.

I lost $10,000 on your stupid election. Deal with your bad decisions you turd

twitter.com/Philippe_Gault/status/868152622842355716

surprise! (it's not a surprise)

>You voted for this. Every murder of a French """person""", rape of a sweet French girl's cunt and ass, brutal bloody butt fucking of a French boy, and robbery of a French """person's""" property and money is now earned and deserved.

ya turning me on

>MASS STABBING
3 stabs

>"mass stabbing"
>"several deaths"
>two
false happening threads should instantly earn a permaban

PART

Voted for it. Now fuck off.

>Lost $10000
>Tells other people to deal with their problems

i unironically think that

>Sup Forums is retarded
>expects a happening out of 2 deaths
Actually I think you're the retard here.

>betting 10k on a meme

I like how this Pepe is dressed in your national colors.

Just taking back what's theirs.

Was the peaceful terrorist ok??? What were his motives?

Correction

Two inviduals in their 30s have been stabbed to death, man and woman, a couple
The murderer is very probably the woman's ex boy friend
Another person was wounded

I liked France and wanted to save it. Shame they didn't want to save themselves

Hows the overall morale of frogs on Sup Forums? Are you planning on leaving to another european country or wait it out and fight?

Man I really hate France. Not sure what happens in the rest of the world, but in Greece, the media makes France (and Paris especially) to look like The city of light, the city where only intellectuals are allowed to visit, the most erotic place in the world etc. But in reality its one of the worst and most dangerous shitholes in Europe, if not the world in General.

Also, anybody finds it ironic that in the "city of light", half of the population is African?

Not gonna lie, the thought of completely overrunning a nation, slaughtering spineless cuckolds, and raping worthless whores while their dying fathers, brothers, husbands and sons watch helplessly is pretty god damn hot.

I mean they brought it on themselves. Why the fuck not?

Stabbing someone in the guts repeatedly while shouting praises to a dark and blood-parched desert God is just how Muslims say "Hello".

Why is everyone such a bigot except me?

Local sources say that it was a white supremacist neonazi who screamed something about FN. Can anyone confirm?

In fairness, there was likely voter fraud going on AND France's demographics are so fucked a right wing party will never win again.

Only 2? Day-to-day life get over it Pierre.

>French

>wait it out
>fight

Waiting it out IS the way the fight.

Greeks have a high opinion of France? I thought Greeks everywhere thinks every country is shit except Greece, which is the most beautiful and prosperous country of all time. Kind of like us but we're dumb so we don't know any better, but Greeks are smarter.

>the media makes France (and Paris especially) to look like The city of light

And Sup Forums, Breitbart makes Paris to looks like a warzone. You fail into this dumbass

>happening
>3 people stabbed in france
its literally fucking nothing

reee stop making fun of France they freed us from the British cuckery

>betting on the French to uncuck themselves
Wew lad

If OP read the tweet he posted, he would have known it's not an happening

This is what happens when France cares more about their president losing a fucking handshake, than the shit skins ruining their country.

To be fair, it's one of the most American things to do

Yeah, TWO HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS AGO.
The genetic lineage that made France a great nation is now dead.

>MAAASS STABBING
>HAPPENIIIING

>two deads, one wounded

It's called a Friday in Paris or Marseille.
How fucking stupid are you.

>Marine Le Pepe, the russian shill with a fucking leftist program will uncuck France

ameridumb lad

I THOUGHT WE DECIDED TO TAKE FRANCE OFF THE "HAPPENING" LIST!?

Sage this shit, fake and gay.
Also I would be more surprised if shit went down in Turkey.

Who's that chick

Germany surrendered twice, fag

>2 dead, 1 wounded
>Mass stabbing
Get the fuck out of here faggot, I've seen more Habbening level shit on the Chicago nightly news
Besides, this shit happens almost daily in France's no go zones

I've had friends visit France, and told me that in Metro there were gangs of teenage Africans walking around the wagons, bullying and terrorizing and robbing french faggots, while nobody talked.

>american education

>The Russian shill
Enjoy the slow crawl into oblivion. America isn't coming for you this time.

>>You voted for this. Every murder of a French """person""", rape of a sweet French girl's cunt and ass, brutal bloody butt fucking of a French boy, and robbery of a French """person's""" property and money is now earned and deserved. I don't care. Go die.

This.

Just remember, frogs, this time nobody is coming to help you like in 1914 & 1939. You did this to yourselves.

Any French people that haven't been spayed or neutered should move to East Europe or North America. Too many of your fellow citizens believe in Le Cult de Multiculti.

Can't feel sorry for France anymore because you voted for it.

And I can't feel sorry for ruining Europe because we always vote for it as well.

>Betting money
>On a borderline communist french whore who married a kike and was financially backed by fucking kebab
Hang yourself or get the fuck out if my country cuck

Well, most Greeks hate Greece nowdays.

Trips of truth.

Fuck that shit. Start throwing fists at least, dammit.

They do the same propaganda for Paris in Japan. There are multiple people of Japanese tourists actually killing themselves because they thought there was something so great in the world and it was, instead, an African shithole of crime and stench.

Nice white unity ...
When terrorist attack will happens in both of your countries, do you think it will be normal if I spam " U VOTED FOR TRUDEAU AND MERKEL LOL GET FUCKED XDDDD"

Ohh my sides. Lmao

Yes, good goy. Russia is evil!

just rich. I've won more bets than I've lost recently

>Canada
>Germany
You're not talking to whites, Motumba.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

you wuz warned

What's that say in a human language?

Yes, but you'll get bantz back at you. I'll be shitposting at all of you. It's mostly a coping mechanism though so don't take it personally.

Rename that picture to 'Karma is a bitch' and you win LOL

French people actually voted for this retard?

You can't blame him, there was so much shilling for that Russian kike Saudi puppet it was ridiculous
I was so anxious for the vote just so I could stop hearing that race traitors name and seeing her face posted everywhere

This doesnt make any sense.

Why is Somalia cucked? They cuck us by being subhumans that get freebies from us while they rape our women without any consequences

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, FRANCE

Literally who cares about France anymore? They are finished as a country.

You should yeah

there is white unity my friend
but there is also letting down the ENTIRE white race

Some "personal conflict" in the restaurant ...
not happening

Correct.
If you do anything you get beat up and/or stabbed, so you shut the fuck up and go to the police afterhand so your insurance reimburse you or your stolen item.

Welcome to Paris.

>Chambéry
Voilà ce qui arrive quand on fait tomber son bout de pain dans la fondue

Well I get your sentiment and I do not like this cuck contest but they are right.
We are all cucked because the wrong side won WW2.
We are in a decay now, you have to let go the notion of you country surviving as a state. It will eventually crash. Focus on your people. Like the real French (assuming I am not talking to a BASED French nigger)

No you were Hoodwinked into it by the bongs(Rothschilds specifically)

Personal conflict = muzzie went ape shit on some whites