EBBA AKERLUND - SEVEN WEEKS

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. Seven weeks ago today, on Friday April 7th 2017, Ebba Akerlund was in her nation's capital city on her way home from school. So were Muslim invaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really care desu

This is Ebba Akerlund now
This is the future for White children in Europe if we allow Muslim settlement to continue

Ebba Akerlund already has some new playmates.
Islam has already claimed more children of Europe:
Saffie Rose was 8 years old

Megan Hurley was 15

Olivia Campbell 15

Nell Jones 14

Eilidh MacLeod 15

Sorrell Leczkowski 14

>rape 20 underage girls
YOU MONSTER! YOU MUST DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

>suicide bomb myself and kill 20 underage girls
HEY! MAYBE HE WAS FORCED OR SOMETHING. LETS NOT BLAME ISLAM HERE! NOT AL MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME!
HEY!!!! STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!! DONT BE A FUCKING BIGGOT! HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

The same story over and over

Muslims murder the children of Europe

Muslims are allowed to become proximate to European children in European homelands, and impose Muslim norms of Jihad on European children.

she deserved it
we all do
now fuck off

Where do you think their 72 virgins are from? She is now in muslim heaven fucking Abdul.

If they care at all. Some like Ebba they will pretend never existed.

Fuck Europe.
You kikes deserve worse.

Have you considered a job at the BBC?

> agree, sweden needs to die

Muslims in Sweden celebrated Ebba Akerlund's murder, and continue to celebrate the murder of White children.

Islamic norms of regular Jihad attacks and terrorism should never had applied to Ebba Akerlund or the children of Machester. Ebba is White. She lived in a White country. Manchester is an English city.

But someone had betrayed Ebba Akerlund and the children of Europe. Like in Nice France, someone had allowed Muslims to become proximate to them. And that proximity allowed Muslims to impose their social norms of Jihad upon them.

Instead of protecting our most vulnerable White children in their homelands, we sacrifice them to the worst of the 3rd world, to predatory Muslims who we allowed near them.

Is this you OP?

F

Ebba Akerlund's photo won't be pushed in the lugenpresse. She will never be on a front page. She will never be a Kurd drowned on a beach, or a Syrian child gassed, Ebba is White.
Ebba Akerlund does not fit the narrative of those who seek to ethnically replace us in our homelands.
A smattering of media covered her story:

>Ebba Åkerlund, 11, dog i terrorattentatet
expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb

>Sweden attack: 'Despair' over death of schoolgirl Ebba Akerland
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA

>VICTIM OF TERROR First pictures of girl, 11, mowed down and killed in Stockholm terror attack as she walked home from school
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb

>Ebba Åkerlund (11) ble terroristens yngste offer
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv

>Girl, 11, killed in the Stockholm terror attack as she walked home is named as Ebba Åkerlund
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G

>Stockholm terror attack: First picture of girl, 11, killed as she walked home from school
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR

The murals to Ebba Akerlund will go up any day now. Seven weeks of planning soon to fruition all over Europe we can be sure.

STOP ISLAM
Join the biggest White-only discord: D2Mq3te

Trendy flash mobs will dress up in purple pants and navy down jackets and do die-ins in central pedestrian malls throughout European capitals in memory of Ebba.

I HOPE ALL YOU FUCKING DISBELIEVERS DIE

Will Europe continue to allow its children to be murdered by Muslims? To have Muslims norms of jihad imposed upon them?

Or will Europe take their own side and fight back?

Who?

YOU are responsible for this you fucking DISBELIEVER FAGGOT

Who let this goat herder worshipping, child raping scum out?

RIP little Ebba

Never forget. Never forgive.

go get raped by an emu

A few deaths is to be expected in the pursuit of glorious multiculture. Cry with a smile, cos the future is not bright.

>two numales

neck yourself. I hope your housing collapse takes your friends' lives, so your pussy bitch ass can know what it's like to be truly alone.

I think I've lost my humanity.

I involuntarily giggled upon seeing the pic because a girl died; I've turned so misogynistic after my tinder adventures I can't help but imagine even the youngest ones as soulless.

Paradoxically, a part of mine seems to have vanished as well.

>exploiting someone's death for political gain
That's really sad, disgusting, and pathetic desu

>killed a bunch of race-mixing roasties
> killed a bunch of future left-leaning voters
>their deaths probably changed at least a hundred lefties opinion on immigration

I see nothing wrong here, sadly this is Europe's only hope to save themselves from the shitshow they setted up.

^
This.

But she was a Jew.

Best comment I've seen on the subject so far. Hands down.

u havin' a laugh there, m8?
You are only proving our point, that you shitskins are too unevolved, too backwards, to become a part of the civilization that we built. You're not good enough and you are giving us proof. You are your own worst enemy.

this

we're in for a hard ride. the people left standing wil have it better this way or another.

reported
not all muslims are bad you bigot

[citation needed]

Iseful idiots from Sup Forums

Through the flowers in the fields of Fólkvangr to Helgafjell may Ebba always have warmth and comfort.

I don't think we lost our humanity, women did.

such a cute