Honest thoughts on LtCorbis?

shes an 11 year old alt-right youtuber, also a lieutenant in the us army
youtube.com/watch?v=3arYamUaQU4

Deserves to be adopted by the prophet Muhammad.

>trans lolli isn't commie
didn't see that coming
Sup Forums watches too much youtube

>she's an 11 year ol-
dropped

>honest thoughts
Would fuck, but I'd like a full-body shot if you have one

I wish she produced vids of herself masturbating

>honest thoughts on *literally any* youtuber?

the people who watch them are worse than the narcissists themselves. This is what happens when there isn't enough real work around, bullshit jobs like "youtuber" and "clickbait writer"

I'm more right winged then anything, and even I find this kind of in bad taste. That kid has no idea what the fuck she's even saying.

You're missing out m8, she's basically what happens if you raise a little girl on Sup Forums from age 5 or something

2 guys produce the content, she does the performance.

>using little kids to further an agenda

we reptilians now?

>That kid has no idea what the fuck she's even saying.
She's pretty based actually, now that I started watching. cute af but with some substance to what she's saying

Too old for you Mohammed?

>flag
>we reptilians now
No, not just now.

at first i thought this was another pedo-bait thread on Sup Forums and was going to report.
then i watched the video and was actually mind-blown. at 11 years old all i was thinking about was cartoons and videogames

>shes an 11 year old
>also a lieutenant in the us army

What? I don't even...

this, its all acted etc

>thoughts on LtCorbis?
Inb4 Shad

Also, fuck off roach

Memes aside, the video and editing skills are amazing for an 11 year old

retarded attention whore probably way older than she says, also it's been two years since she said the first time she's eleven

Kill yourselves pedos

She's pretty based, and kinda cute in a way. Would play vidya with and let her suck my dick.

>She

That's clearly a boy OP. Have you seen hia hands?

obviously this is bullshit.
A parent is standing behind that kid telling her what to say. I feel sorry for her. Jesus christ.

It's always the same roach that posts threads about her. All LtCorbis threads are started by turk

>trans loli is trans
just what

>Memes aside
I am going to slap you

Two autistic kids trying to outsmart each other.

>this mongrel is 41 years old

technically she was born a boy, but obviously she is a girl in her soul, watch the vid plz

>11

wtf