Tell me your countries biggest enemy and would you win against them in a total war (nukes + anti nukes rockets are the...

Tell me your countries biggest enemy and would you win against them in a total war (nukes + anti nukes rockets are the same nowadays so they are worth nothing anymore)?
We right now are pretty defenseless but the usa is dying everyday and the EU is just growing stronger + in a Chance of war we would allie with russia and china + allies because we need them in a economic way much more as murishits..
So it's clear russia, china and the eu against murica
But we would send mexico a Zimmerman Telegramm again which would destroy over 1/3 of your entire army
You have millions of chinese sleeper agents and they would fight for china to the end
Your millions of muslims and niggers would kill you too so desu america is really really fucked
Our muslims hate us too but they hate murica MUCH MORE so the middle east would maybe fight on our side to kill murishits

Japan and the rest of asia hates you too so they would be against you too to be finally free..

America has no real allie in this world except saudi arabia and israel... in chase of a big war you would be glassed and your 700billion in defence can do nothing against it

But at least we are cool ami right hahahahahhaahhahha

lols you and what army kraut

Right now we spend more as france and the UK on our military
And in 2 years we will have more as 20k soldiers more soldiers as the uk have
All this muuh bad german army was mostly a meme to get more funding for it
Things are not ok but we could still steamroll all of europe except france (uk is not europa)

>see pic
>no air-assisted levitation technology
plebs.

Many germans are anti army because we're in the NaTO so why should we invest
But thanks to trump we will make a new Alliance with EU members witha big big EU army
Many germans are pro EU because that's all what we have left muuh we rule the EU n sheeit but in real we are slaves with low wages and a EU army will be made to kill europeans if they start a civil war.....
It's sad to be a german nowadays desu

I guess our biggest enemy could be Romania. We could win against them, I think. They have much, much more soldiers and heavy weapons, but their air force is 3d world tier, while ours is quite competent (in fact, we defend the airspace of lots of eastern NATO members). So with proper leadership, we could probably bomb them back to the stone age.

>EU
>Growing stronger
Pick one,kraut

All out war with nukes=destruction of the planet. Only one group I know of that thinks that is a palatable outcome...(((guesssss whooooo)))

Europe would not side with Russia or China in a world war conflict.

Europe would ally itself with the United States, as it has always done.
The US has 54 countries allied with them, many which of these are European nations.

Russia has 5 documented allies.

The US budget for it's military in 2016 was 664 billion dollars. This is more than Russia, China and the European nations spend all together.

The US has bases and heavy military presence in Europe, over 150'000 active military personnel is currently stationed in Europe.

The US military arsenal is HUGE.
Out of the population of 324 million people, the US have 1.4 million active military personnel and over 1.2 million reserve personnel

8850 M1A2 Abrams
41920 Armored fighting veichles
2824 Self-Propelled guns
1342 Towed-Artillery
1331 Multiple Lanuch Rocket Systems (Guardian)
13444 Jets, the most popular F16-Falcon, but also the Lockheed Martin F-22 Rapor.

75 Submarines
6 Frigates
62 Destroyers
11 Mine Warfare crafts
13 Patrol Crafts
42 Coastal Defense Crafts
19 Aircraft carriers.

The US has the biggest nuke arsenal in the world with its 6800 nuclear warheads.

If any established nation would fight the US, the world will come to an end. I'm not talking about those sandmonkeys with bow and arrow in the middle east.
Dont think the US is dying, because they are not. Europe is weakening, the US is growing. Use some fucking logic.

The US will be nothing if we allie with china and russia ... why do you think murica is always against them and they made us to puc sanctions against ru%sia not us merkel even cried after we did this...
Russia was always our allie but murishits never

If you check the numbers the EU aka germany is doint anythingt to make much better contracts with china and lees with the USA... we akready did choose our futere partner in a war

You do know that it is Russia that has suffered the most and brutal sanctions? The US is a strong player both in economics and military power.

I'll tell you again, the Europea Union, or European nations if you prefer, will never, I repeat, NEVER ally with Russia or China.

Reason: Many of the European Nations are part of Nato and US export/import of raw materials. Even if some countries are not part of Nato, they are surrounded by countries that are.

You THINK Europe will Ally with Russia, and you hope for it, but it will never happen since many of the European nations have sanctions against Russia and China.

Only 2 countries in Europe have nuclear warheads.
The UK and France, 525 warheads to be exact, and both of these countries are allied with the US. And, they have huge sanctions towards Russia. Friends in war? No.

Doesn't matter who we're fighting. If they kill us we win, according to our PR-obsessed PM.

France the only EU country with nukes overrun by niggers and sand niggers. German birth rates horrificly low and the youth predominantly immigrants have no nukes and a pathetic military. Enjoy being an Islamic caliphate when the EU disintegrates.

>I guess our biggest enemy could be Romania
>We could win against them, I think

greatest enemy? Germany

Would you beat them in total war?
we already did

Twice

>the EU is just growing stronger

Is this what Euros actually believe? Your countries are being flooded with foreign invaders and your only defense is the product of the charity of the American armed forces that in actual fact only exists in your country to keep you from chimping out again, and you think you're getting stronger?

I pray you're correct, the USA is so jewified and niggerized that if we are not destroyed it will be the doom of the entire world. Once Israel and America fall in a hail of nukes the earth might have a shot at repairing all the damage we have caused. It's the only hope for the future.

Yeah, the German alliance with Russia worked out so great for you last time. Good luck with that, squat pisser

What is it with the Germans hating and thinking they are better at everything than absolutely everyone?

Kraut you would drop within a day to the US, and three days top to the UK.

The EU win a war? lulz.

lets see....

A loose confederacy of ultimately intra-state allegiances, which has trouble keeping its member-states, is going to team up with Russia (who has been ass blasted by EU economic policy since the EU's inception), and China against the U.S.?

cool story bro

Estonia is our biggest threat.

They are stockpiling chemical weapons.

We must invade and liberate the qts.

Well, you know, in theory, we are more paranoid and have metro stations that were build as nuclear bunkers, as well as a number of closed cities with extensive evac procedures. Tho I suspect if it comes to that the only victors would be the few space man stuck in space to watch the world burn.