You chumps are so easy to manipulate.

>implying forgiveness or apathy is the correct solution

People like this bank on that, faggot.

bump

shareblue already in full force

>still obsessing over this rotten little bitch

fuck off retard

those two

It's nice to think that some grand conspiracy is behind everything one feels is wrong in the world. It's comforting, reassuring, needed even.

However, without irrefutable proof saying otherwise, the needle still points strongly in the direction these guys are leaning. It's that simple.

1 of 3 things will happen

1: We find his killer and it was all a cover up
2: We find his killer and it was a robbery gone bad all along
3: We don't find his killer

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WU TANG ALBUM YOU PROMISED?

Based Martin

>nearly a billionaire
>only offering 100k
is he jewish?

What is Shrekli doing nowadays anyway?

it will be 1 or 3 because
1. it was a cover up
b) if it actually were a random robbery without any other connections its unlikely we or even anyone would be able to find them

>he could have offered more
instead of just being happy he offers anything at all. 100k is huge for most people. if 100k dont do it a million probably wont do it either

It was a pro assasination, you aren't going to find the killer.

>only 100k

For people that have nothing that's a shit ton of money. Enough to turn your life around if you don't piss it away.

This is probably just to stimulate the story. If someone does have information, the case gets even more public, someone makes 100k and Shkreli isn't out dick.

It's a win-win.

sounds like the perfect conspiracy then! No way to prove it because everything is so neatly cleaned up. you guys are sure winners! seth rich died, get over it already!

He played it for a closed group of his supporters or whatever it was they had to do for it.
There was a party and everything. You didn't get invited?

What's really strange is how many people are trying to discourage looking into this. Makes you think.

The more people put up money like this the easier it will be for the democrats to find some sucker to falsely admit it was them in exchange for their family getting the reward money....

he played some of it during one of his livestreams once

had to sit trough 30 minutes of his bullshit before he finally played a little of it

there's also so many high-level trump white house officials discouraging you from looking into trump-russia relations. REALLY makes you think.

bump

He won't honor that deal once he knows who it is.

Software startup called Godel. Trial starts next month.

didnt hear of anyone. i just see the media citing (((anonymous source))), or even "a person familiar with his thinking"...

You dont find the killer, you find who paid them

Dude can u send me his Twitter link? I thought he was banned from Twitter.

Oh I can't wait for the next part, when you realize I've known the entire time.

this kike doesnt deliver.
he said he'd release new unheard before tracks by radiohead and nirvana and the beatles and all he released was wu tang clan unreleased album

its on kikebook

Conspiracy Theories should be promoted as much as possible. They create distrust of the media and the gov't. Two birds with one stone.

We need to create an environment where even the simplest body movement of a Dem politician makes them a potential lizard person in the eyes of the public.

Bump thanks Martin ..

It WAS a robbery gone bad. The poor guy forgot to take any of Seth's valuables whatsoever

i wouldnt go that far, but yeah, people should start questioning the narrative instead of blindly believing it. im still amazed people trust anything even though (((they))) still say 9/11 was done by some angry muslims.

But "muh Russia collusion" right? kek

He played it for us during his livestream

did this lying idiot ever release all the unreleased nirvana shit he said he would make public if trump won the presidency?

people are so stupid.

Are you sure they didn't get his laptop?

Would explain it showing up at DC General homeless shelter.

People who believe that are strongly retarded. Best part is nothing happens to the media for starting the next red scare.

officially nothing is missing.

All I've ever read is that his watch, phone, necklace, keys, and wallet were not taken, not that nothing was taken.

if something would have gone missing i assume it would be mentioned though. saying that all that stuff there is (as i see it) just a more detailed way of saying "nothing is lost"

How would they know it was lost? Who knew exactly what he was carrying?

true. i guess we can just say his personal belonging are still there.

He'll never finish it