Why is Hitler taboo but Mao and Stalin are completely okay for normalfags?

Why is Hitler taboo but Mao and Stalin are completely okay for normalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already know the (((answer)))

In America, people have also been heavily conditioned against Comrade Stalin, though most people here just don't know who Mao is because it wasn't important at the time.

>Mao and Stalin are completely okay for normalfags?
Did you grow in a barrel? Nobody likes that shit and know that communism killed 100 gorillionz.

Because killing millions of people is okay as long as their race isn't the main factor (this is what leftshits think)

It's more complicated than that. We had a war with Hitler, we didn't have one with Mao or Stalin. In order to rationalize killing millions of Germans, the American people needed to be psychologically armored.

I wonder (((why)))

youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs

This

>We had a war with Hitler, we didn't have one with Mao
>american education

shut the fuck up commie,
Stalin was a totalitarian retard, a racist and mass murderer of different ethnicities

Because leftists think in terms of Mao and Stalin. Deep down, they believe that the extermination of opposing ideological groups and groups they feel are oppressive of the others is perfectly alright. They see them as the enemy to be vanquished so that they can usher in their bullshit version of a utopia that should, of course, be run exactly how they conceive of it.

Good question
(((Now stop asking)))

... and why isnt Ghengis Khan even mentioned?

Yes, but why do you know about that but need to Google Mao's crimes?

In Canada you can march around with a (((hammer and sickle))) no problem, show a swastika anywhere and you're in trouble.

I've known about the evils of Mao since I was 10 and pops decided to red pill me on every significant subject, but that is true for the general population unfortunately.
Communism is always a disaster

Because the institutions responsible for teaching society history have been infiltrated by neo-marxist sympathizers.

European intellectuals (mostly in France) covered up the crime of the Soviet Union for decades. They wrote tons of articles defending Stalin, and falsified or covered up evidence. A lot of stuff wasn't completely uncovered until the 70s.

The same thing happened in the US to a lesser degree, and radical marxist students of the 60s and 70s later became teachers and members of school boards. There they were able to influence curricula to downplay or omit the Red Terror, the Holodomor, the Great Purges, the Gulags, and the many other instances of genocide inside the Soviet Union. Same thing with Mao, though even the leftists of the west were unaware of the extent of Mao's crimes, given how hard it was to get information out of China at the time.

Lies
Subversion
Lies
Lies and more lies

What's really shocking is that prominent left-wing intellectuals defended Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge long after the news of ongoing mass murder was available in the west. They downplayed it as misinformation, rumor, and mass hysteria and blamed the US for planting the stories as a way to improve their image. As far as I know Noam Chomsky has never apologized for it.