The negro is not your enemy

The negro is not your enemy.

The muslim is not your enemy.

The jew is not your enemy.

The traitor is your enemy. The unwilling traitor that sows division must be educated. The willing, blackpilled traitor must be removed.

Start there and focus hard. Anything else is a distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/schlumberger-oilfield-holdings-ltd-agrees-plead-guilty-and-pay-over-2327-million-violating-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and the traitor is the negro and muslim

>The traitor is your enemy

in other words: OP

>The jew is not your enemy.

Doesn't surprise me that a Swede talks like this. How come Breivik knew what to do but not a soul in your country does?

if we have no enemies there cant be any traitor retard

>the guy who says "Muslims aren't your enemy" praises Breivik

????

And...

I like it, OP, there needs to be a priority in order of who is the enemy and who is less so. I understand what you are driving at. But you've got to rephrase the 'not your enemy' to make it fit better.

On the other hand, threads with a slightly faulty premise usually work out better than threads with a correct one.

They aren't your enemy. They do damage, but they aren't your enemy. They're just bullets in a gun. The man/woman that is pointing the gun at you is who you're after.

>I understand what you are driving at.
Thanks man.

>Traitors
>Jews

In that order. Once removed blacks and muslims will most likely fix themselves.

flag

6 years of Treason ignored justice.gov/opa/pr/schlumberger-oilfield-holdings-ltd-agrees-plead-guilty-and-pay-over-2327-million-violating-us

The Jew is the traitor.

That's right
Throw communists out of helicopters

>The negro is not your enemy.
>The muslim is not your enemy.
>The jew is not your enemy.

No, those are all enemies, in the same way that the influenza virus is your enemy. But the influenza virus is reasonably easy to defeat, unless you have an immune system deficiency. Race-traitors and leftists are that immune deficiency.

>come to your lands
>take up your resources
>rape your women and create shitty environment for your children to be raised
Sage

You're right in the sense that our biggest problem isn't jews, shitskins, or niggers. Those are the same as they always have been, and in some way, are thriving.
Our real problem is how cowardly we have become. Can you imagine what we're doing, be it on the internet or in real life, is considered an act of resistance ? Merely naming the enemy, saying things as they are, describing honestly the situation in our cities. Fighting back is so out of the question even actual fascists are only trying to inform and educate, never arming themselves or physically attacking our enemies.

checked.

God speed white anons

The traitors are worse than outside infiltrators like Jews.

If you have a strong state free of traitorsnand no merchant bankers then the Jews cannot harm your people

Sorry brit, but all of above are our enemies, and christkikes are the main traitors.

If you think Islam has nothing to do with Manchester UK, & Egypt you are denying reality !