Atheist here

Hi, I form my views from common sense and rationality and your worldview just doesn't work. Believing race is real is science denial.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
archive.is/SmHxS
newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
vox.com/2016/6/11/11905396/franchesca-ramsey-mtv-racism-decoded
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
psychologytoday.com/blog/busting-myths-about-human-nature/201204/race-is-real-not-in-the-way-many-people-think
huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed
bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude idk why but i really dont like this picture, his weird body scares me

Making fun of my appearance will not make science fake.

Hi, I'm also an atheist. While race is more complex than skin color, ethnic groups that have been limited to a small gene pool have developed genetic distinctions within them.

>I'm an atheist
>Denies scientific consensus.
You are not one of us.

(((science)))

Same thing about Jesus Christ

>argues with an appeal to authority
>is retarded
Pick two my dude, it's all you.

He's right, you know. But. Science isn't always final, especially not anthropology, since we now see that humans first appeared in Europe, not Africa.
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/SmHxS

>Is an atheist.
>Posts a quote form an agnostic.
Nice one senpai

It is lunacy to believe that there are no physiological or psychological differences between seperate groups that evolved entirely separate from one another for 40,000+ years in completely different environments. It is the height idiocy to hate someone for the sole reason of their skin color and ancestry, but it is outright bullheadedness to deny that there are fundamental differences between ethnic groups.

actually it's """""""science""""""", when it's on TV whit a bunch of kike faces it's (((science)))

Science is based off evidence and reason. Everyone does and should argue from scientific authority. I know you like "alternative facts" and delusion, but we in the real world enjoy reason.

>implying that autistic ramblings on a Himalayan alpaca-rearing forum sets the scientific consensus

I'm not gonna keep this going because while you will get many replies from retards with your bait it's not fun for me if you're just phoning it in.

>*tips fedora

>consensus dictates science

There once was a scientific consensus that the sun rotated around the Earth. That will never be a valid argument.

Science denial lol. Do some research
newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

vox.com/2016/6/11/11905396/franchesca-ramsey-mtv-racism-decoded

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

psychologytoday.com/blog/busting-myths-about-human-nature/201204/race-is-real-not-in-the-way-many-people-think

huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed

bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct

>Believing race is real is science denial.

Race is part of the field of genetics.
The subject is far too complex for Sup Forums to properly understand.

That is not a very large period of time for physiological differences to evolve. Psychological phenotypes are difficult to measure but I'd say they'd change far more rapidly than physiological phenotypes, especially considering psychological affects of societal evolution.

>Atheist here
there is your problem

>sun rotated around the Earth.
except that's actually true, you race traitor

Strange because if it were all due the race the US would be far lower than an almost purely white European country like Poland.

>vox
>huffingtonpost
>psychologytoday blog
>newsweek
>bill nye

>Believing race is real is science denial

Excuse me sir, what do you know about science?

Notice how you posted Jew controlled MSM (((science journalism))) rather than published studies?

>making it this obvious

inb4 pic related

>sickle cell anaemia

You were saying?

Did you not read me say I'm an atheist? Obviously more than you.

where did this pseudoscience shit come from? its this shit that allows all this degeneracy to go on
unrelated but richard dawkins book was in biological science ffs and retards take it as that.
they need to put him and other faggots of the sort in the "i never ran any actual tests or used the scientific method" science department

Have you studied biology, chemistry or medical courses in university?
Do you know the definition of race?

Not posting the best black science guy memes

>Responding to b8 this obvious
Go find out if the DNC killed Seth Rich and stop falling for slide threads.

athiest or not it's just another way to throw all your shortcomings on the shoulders of someone else. whether it's god or some shithead relative three generations past who thought it was a good idea to be a raging alcoholic and pass on that wonderful predisposition towards not being able to stop drinking.

>its actually all your fault.

Before we argue infinitely about what is true or real, we need to remember that science describes what is likely to be true or real. A scientist doesn't say that X will happen, a scientist says that X is likely to happen. Whether X happen or not doesn't actually change whether the scientist is right or wrong. A scientist is only wrong if you look up the available data the scientist was using and deduce that they misapplied their reasoning skills.

yadayadayad Plutarch negative........

yadayadayada we also believe the universe is subjected to causal reasoning but can't into skywizard because selfish we wuz retarded fish reasons.

>Pictureofdinduwithdegreethatisnowpoliticallyshitpostingineveryvideoandarticlethatisn'taboutspace.jpg

>likely to happen
that's not science, try again

This is new age "science", they incorporate heavily unverified premises into theories and then conjecture politically about it.

Goodness. Science! You don't say? It's almost as if prominent scientists were never influenced by political and social pressure.

> There's no difference between a Great Dane, and a Chihuahua, because we have to maintain it through breeding selectivity.

This is you.

If used the classification system used on other animals, there would be as many as 33 distinct human subspecies. That we don't separate humans into distinct subspecies is entirely political.

Likely to be true or real =/= Science

With science, you can test to see if it is true or not. "Likely" does not mean jack shit. It is not likely true that the earth may or may not be round, it is not likely true that perpetual motion machines are bullshit, etc.

bill nye never gave in. we can all look up to his shining example.

except when it's wrong. Like how we thought the first people were africans.

Race denialism is basically creationism. You're no atheist you're a secular humanist.

Yes it's how science works. Consider this: a caveman bangs two rocks together and listens to the sound. The caveman is a scientist. He learned that rocks can make noise. However the caveman has not banged together every rock in the world. If another caveman randomly points at two rocks in a forest and asks if banging them would create sound, the caveman scientist would answer "it is likely". Even if they managed to randomly pick two sponges and hit them together and create no sound, the caveman scientist was not wrong. He cannot be wrong. He used his hands, his eyes, his ears and his brain correctly. That's science.

Yes and I fucking hate it.

Wowie Zowie! I do not why, but this picture of some lanky fuck has miraculously disproved the entire field of science. I feel fucking owned! Is this what the Red Pill is like?

>2 black people have a kid
>999,999 out of 1 million times, it's a black kid

Stick to the unobservable shit where a mailman can't prove you wrong.

>That we don't separate humans into distinct subspecies is entirely political.

Not entirely. Though keeping politics out is part of the reason we don't.

The majority of scientists are not Atheist. Science is a constant evolving process itself (flat earth to sphere). It also says we came from monkeys, yet why are there still monkeys? And then where does eternity begin? Where did the elements that caused the Big Bang "Theory" come from exactly?

>That image

What science?
Geology?
Biology?
Sociology?
Genetics?
Economy?
Sandwich making?

What science? Science is the group of knowledge, methods, tools, etc. Related to one area or field. It's not a pot of everything and all studies

No scientist uses the word "denial." Leave it to a nigger to break his own larp. Saged.

Science isn't true or false, it's a method. To give him some credit, he epitomizes his beliefs nicely.

obviously the portion of our dna that gives us higher intelligence was introduced into our ecosystem sometime after monkeys had been established. Most likely stemming from a planet too far and uninhabitable without fundamentally fusing the native species with a string of dna containing our core potential. To realistically repopulate we had no choice but to shed all but the most essential and developed qualities of the human race that we left behind.