The_Donald hosts petition to appoint a special prosecutor for the Seth Rich case

>The_Donald hosts petition to appoint a special prosecutor for the Seth Rich case
>100 000 signatures required
>The_Donald supposedly has 400 000 users
>can't get more than 20 000 signatures

cant make this shit up!

guess most of them never get past the captcha

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/trump-administration-moves-to-expand-h-2b-visa-pro/
google.com/#q=political forum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop trying to divide and conquer the_Donald and Sup Forums we're united in our loyalty for trump no matter what you shills do.

are you a female robot?

What's The_Donald?

>t. /nu-pol/

*beep beep* my only function is to lie. *boop boop*

no im not a woman nor a bot

then you're some other mindless third option

>supporting trump is mindless
you're just a fucking leaf, fuck off

>confusing subscribers with users
400,000 people are subscribed to tD. Most of those aren't online at the same time (it peaks at 10-20K). Some only check in once every couple days. Some are inactive (they quit Reddit). If anyone thought 400K subscribers would mean 400K signatures, they're delusional.

COME ON 'PEDES
WHERE ARE ALL THE BASED BLACK GUYS AT?

ha ha ha!

Isn't the mind just a spaghetti of neurological pathways?

THIS! BASED MAGAPEDES UNITE! WE MUST SUPPORT DADDY TRUMP AGINST ALL SHILLS!!!

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/trump-administration-moves-to-expand-h-2b-visa-pro/

not to mention what the reddit admins have been doing to our subreddit is rediculous, its amazing its even active at all after how much they've tried to silence us

There's nothing wrong with legal immigration retard, go jack off to white supremacy shit more.

FUCK YEA! Legal work is where its at.

I'm so sick of being treated like a chump.

supporting trump IS mindless

see: the wailing wall, "israel are our best friends", sword dancer, "muslims are great people", the-only-race-that-he-criticizes-and-doesn't-immediately-puss-out-in-front-of-is-the-White-Race. if you browse the donald after he became president then you are a fucking retard

Redditards on suicide watch

Supporting anyone can be mindless if you don't think about it.

Think about it.

>t. nazi larping shill
no one believes that shit unironically here, go back to stormfront

functioning neural pathways, functioning being a quality not possessed by women, robots, or people who read t_d

WTF I LOVE LIBERAL JEWS NOW

good b8

BASED MAGAPEDE RIGHT HERE! FUCK (ACTUAL) RACISTS!

I find it hilarious that even when making a desperate attempt to conform to what they see as the uniform political views of Sup Forums, they still make it as cringeworthy as possible like the rest of reddit. None of you scum are welcome here, and never will be.

*prints out your post*

*wipes ass with your post*

I support you!

>Sup Forums is ironic

No my friend, it's you who must go back, to reddit.

Yeah maybe noone unironically beplives it on r/the_donald, but this aint there so GTFO

fuck off newfag, you probably believe in the holocoaster and think 6 million jews died at auschwitz.

Didn't they say they had few million subscribers or something like that? What happened to that?

An user put this out earlier today

Fuck off Hans, trump will continue to deliver top keks and that's all i ever hoped for

Or it's the fact that those "petitions" literally have done nothing.

Fuck off stormfags! We MAGApedes hate you racists. Get the fuck back to stormfront and never come back

PLUMBF BTFO

I won't comment about supporting trump but saying that Sup Forums and plebbit have anything in common is really retarded, but since you obviously come from that shithole I'll explain it so there is no further confusion, whenever muscle is needed Sup Forums gets called in with the promise of lulz, but since you faggot retarded pieces of shit were so eager to help you or /r/The_Donald being more specific were used as shocktroops, that's all you are, and that's all you'll ever be, there is no point in telling you to fuck the back off there, but lurk more before starting to post

>Divide and conquer

The healthcare bill did that for us. Hell, trump has done all that for us.

I am quite sure they are getting messed with

Also next time post link of the actual petetion

Insurance is such a scam.

What if I have enough cash to pay for medical shit?

you took that approach to electing your president and look what it got you- a 35-year-old Jewish son-in-law, business partner to george soros, running your country while papa bear davens at the "Western Wall" in a fucking kippah

We're all playing chess, and you see a checkers board.

King me, bitch.

like all Jews, they exaggerate numbers and when the time comes to supply evidence, they come up short

Commercials are getting louder and louder.

I'm so happy there's a mute button.

>S-ucking kike cock is just 4-d chess!

Obviously rhetorical shitposting bots aren't going to vote

there is no fucking chess game. it is all retroactive justification and excuse-making. it is entirely jewish in nature.

>have no real principles
>say whatever will keep the goy happy
>quietly introduce bills which reinforce Jewry and its officers
>do something or say something that is disparaging toward a white country (i.e. NATO or Russia) so that the US goys feel excited about being rivals with the EU goys
>keep on Jewin'

Well I could say we're all playing Starcraft but n00bs get nuked too soon.

>I-it's just 4D chess fellow pedes!
lmao.

Aren't they extremely ban-happy? Wouldn't be surprised if most of those 400,000 are banned.

Maple syrup stocks bout to plunge.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED the_Donald I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Nah. Just regular chess.

they mixed up subscribers with number of unique visitors and thought it was a conspiracy

lmao

Petition is only 13 hours. Has 20,000 signatures already.

I actually only just heard about it because of you shareblue shills. God you are fuckin dumb. Had it not been for you I would've never seen it.

why did he put on a kippah and dry hump a rock in jerusalem? why did he try to sword dance? why would he call for war on Iran? why would he fucking do these things unless he bows to the israel-saudi alliance committed to destroying Iran (because Iran are Muslim nationalists and this scares the Jew)

Embarrassing

So people like you could point these things out for us to find reasons for.

And the more you ridicule Trump the more we're going to associate optimism.

Counter-intuitive.

Nice chess game you are playing. You are sucking saudi cock, getting flooded with both legal and illegal immigrants and haven't stopped any of your globalist policies.
I'm sure this is what the average Trump supporter voted for.

If that's what "winning" is to you, I don't want to imagine what losing means

Wow, that's a lot of hate your harboring there.

You might want to convert to Islam.

They appreciate that over there.

Those are pretty weak arguments my dude. But don't worry, I'm sure your chess game will see you winning

I'm not making any arguments.

If you're looking for a fight might I suggest playing a mindless video game like Minecraft or something.

>If you're looking for a fight
pointing out how Trump made a 180 turn on key policies is "looking for a fight"? How?

Because your not offering any solutions.

You're just complaining.

Question, if this petition actually reached its goal would it accomplish anything or just be another pointless petition like the left is always making?

Kek it's funny because he hasn't done one thing he's promised. The Muslim banned it getting overruled! Kekekekekekekekek

at least I'm past the "muh 4d chess" delusion. Recognizing that there's a problem is the first step in finding a solution

You sound like an addict.

Addicts are generally unable to recognize that they have a problem

Good, you recognize that you have a problem.

Now find yourself a solution.

There's a good chance that this petition is just as pointless as those of the left. Petitions are toothless in general. If you really want to be heard, then you need to make some noise, and you won't do that in front of your computer.

fuck off Fluffy

There is no solution. Trump was the solution and he fucked us over

Your words would be more meaningful if they were associated with a more relevant flag.

>what are proxies
God, I hate t_d so much

google.com/#q=political forum
About 7,660,000 results (0.57 seconds)

Bye!

Should have posted the link on Sup Forums or discord

A subreddit that's been shitting up Sup Forums

It's because petitions do fuck all most of the time when it comes to the government.

What did the healthcare bill do

because half of those faggots are russian bots