People of European descent are mostly interchangeable

Prove me wrong Sup Forums. European ethnicities are fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
arvsfonden.se/projekt/inlagg/paverkanskampanjer-pa-g-pa-ostra-real
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get out of the ferrari and clean my toilet

No they have wildly different temperaments and even differ slightly in intelligence.

Bullshit, next assimilated generations won't have any differences

I can tell the difference between a Pole and a German at first glance. There's plenty of diversity between European ethnic groups.

So you admit they do currently. Thanks that's my argument, you can get back to work.

>implying these could come from anywhere but england

Tell ethnicity then of all pic rel

Well, tell me the ethnicity of of pic rels?

of of of

Gross

Scandinavian

Good, but what exactly, also this

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

Specifiying scandinavian is a lot harder

Both of them obviously are.
But if I had to be more specific.
This guy is norwegian.
This is a dane

How close am I?

>This guy is norwegian.
Swedish
>This is a dane
Also Swedish

All random people from fb, BTW

I guess you must have seen these types around. What about pic rel

That is one of you guys

OK

What about this one?

Okay now he looks swedish to me.

Fucking seriously, how do you know?
I mean disregarding the gay picture.
You're too good for this, thanks for ruining my game xD

It would be kinda weird if Germans after arguing so much that different kinds of humans are better couldn't tell us apart now would it?

Also yeah the flower was a pretty big hint.

Its interesting to see how many I got right.

how about this one?

Hungaryan

Lithuanian. What about this?

>the only attractive one is the tranny
epic

She doesn't look like anything to me. Could trim her eyebrows a little

african

Also baltic but I am leaning towards latvian or estonian

God now I am getting really unsure with my choices.

Czech/Slovak?
Desu could be any slav 4me

If I saw that guy in Latvia he would speak to me with a Russian accent.

Hungarian. This?

gay nigger from outer space

Romanian?

Those huge lips make me think German but I have seen folks like him around here.

Also looks hungarian to me.

Clearly I need to travel the east of Europe more.

Than how come there are economic/ social/ cultural differences by countries (stereotypes, that are true) ? And work ethics and so on ?

It's a Porsche, and do it yourself

You were right this time, though he could pass as a German if he wasn't tanned imho.

Culture is created by the state and it's elites. You can completely change it as evidenced by Russia for example, when they switched to communism from Russian empire. Or Japan

>could pass as a German if he wasn't tanned
You haven't been to Germany in a long time have you?

you sound like a globalist

Pan-Europeanist

Except that their mentality and the stereotypes about them hasn't really changed.

The ''elites'' are the different Europeans ! That is the core difference ! If it was so ''interchangeable'' then why would pole ''elites'' choose to be poor while german''elites would choose/work fore to be rich ?

What about Americans tho.

You want all differences in culture and genetics between whites to be erased, you are a globalist.

Because Germans had 1500 year head start from Roman empire.
I do, because it's not fair. The differences are artificial and just a random accident.

Nobody said that it had to be fair

no shit, you think being able to walk from one side of my country to the other in a few days time will result in phenotypically different tribes?
There's a difference between Southern and Northern European people but for the most part the change in demographics are very gradual, and people in Northern Europe are generally interchangeable, yes.

sage

Nobody said it shouldn't be either. It's just happens to be very convenient for you. I'd rather have my culture to be about hard work and being industrious, but alone I can't do shit about it.

>It's just happens to be very convenient for you.
It does? We are the most hated in Europe

We are universally accepted as the villains of Europe and because of my ancestry and our history I have no right to complain about having to help people and pay for them to replace us.

Same old muh freedom and Protestant work ethic if we are talking about whites. Immigrants obviously maintain their culture and stereotypes as long as they don't interbreed and assimilate. I know some Schwabs in Hungary, they are still stereotypically German even though they have mostly assimilated. Almost ended up dating a half-Schwab girl then I discovered that other than hating kikes she also had an African Muslim bf :^)

But thats not an argument.... they could have surrendered to Rome But they didn't , because their ''elites'' chose to fight ! Isnt that THE difference? Different history is part of the difference that europeans hold !!

Because you did some stupid shit. Some past aspects of were bad I guess. they should've been change, but in a different way.
Partially fault of our shitty culture that we fucked up and allowed the rise of Prussia. But also the result of being in the wrong place, since Teutonic Order was sent here to "civilize" us barbarians with a sword, so we were already at an inferior position.

So what do you want?
Everyone to just ignore all of history and give everyone a fair chance?

That would be disrespectful to all the non-Prussians who had a great history.

How is what you just wrote NOT a valid point to the difference of europeans ? Prussians were distinct quz they lived between enemies ! Or you could just put us latvians in their position and we would become Prussians ?? IS that what you think ?

Prussians were literally our dumbo
>Dude hold my mead
cousins.
Unless you validate Te*tons by calling them Prussians.

>Everyone to just ignore all of history and give everyone a fair chance?

Well, that's what happened in America, for the most part. They left everything behind and started from scratch mostly. Although there was still some bad shit from the anglos towards the irish, italians and poles I guess. But that's because there were still those old distinctions used as a stereotype towards those ethnicities without giving them equal chance.

If you adopt their culture, why not?

>Prussians were distinct quz they lived between enemies
The Teutonic Order were always a bunch of cunts. They moved to the Baltics after they got expelled from Hungary. Our king gifted them land in Transylvania in return of helping us defend the marches, then they tried to become intependent.

>The Teutonic Order were always a bunch of cunts.

Yeah how do fuck they lived between enemies? They were sent here like a bunch of good goys by the Catholic church jew to colonize us subhumans.

u no want play?

And yet we were still cucked by them ! Shows you that u cannot interchange us...

>Well, that's what happened in America, for the most part.
Ask Americans if America is truly this beautiful "melting pot" of cultures.

They were invited by your king to help him conquer the pagan Balts. But they did the same shit like in Hungary, except that time they have succeeded.

Hungary was quite strong in the middle ages. 50 years after 1/3 of our population was devasteted in the Mongol conquest we sent 30.000 soldiers to help the Habsburgs secure the Duchy of Austria against the Bohemian army at the end of the 13th century. France mobilized the same amount of troops 50 years later in the battle of Crècy.

C'mon America was peak of humanity until late 60s. They fucked up, they got complacent and didn't care about 1965 immigration act, which was a turning point from which everything started falling apart. And also many years before that, when they created Federal Reserve and got into WW1. I guess they did some stupid shit too, but also some great stuff as well. Still better than losing everything and not achieving anything like we did.
That's later history. We were forced to adapt Christianity to stop Germanic raids on our newly established state. They were always a nuisance, we managed to btfo them until 16 century, then our culture completely degenerated and everything started sloooowly falling apart. It still took 200 years.

Just proves muh point , that we europeans are different and not interchangeable !

Even if America were perfect.
What works for them doesn't work for us

The EU is fucking proof that we can never get along.

WRong.

Because EU is still based on separate ethnicties and nations. Obviously it'll never work, each nation still has it's own interests and is a separate culture, language etc..

America worked because they were forced to get along, they had to, no way back, start of a new life on a different continent. No such motivations in current Europe, I can agree with that. We just don't trust each other, everybody is butthurt about something etc..

But it doesn't mean merging all Europeans into one isn't possible under right circumstances.

>Because EU is still based on separate ethnicties and nations.
The main complaint against the EU is that it is erasing unique ethnicities and nations

Are you insane
How much worse would you want the EU to be?

Different european races have reasons to exist.

Germans are not slavic, gauls are not german, iberians are not french etc

>Different european races have reasons to exist.
I think we lost the right to exist at some point in our history.

Well we'd have to purge all non Europeans of course.
If it's just Europeans, I don't see the problem. But of course it'll never happen because of reasons mentioned - dominance of separate cultures and butthurt caused by history. Also the fact that we have a ton of non Europeans already with citizenship and everything.

But United States of Europe wouldn't be bad IMO and more fair, assuming it had the features I mentioned, which is all ethnicites get a blank slate.

>But United States of Europe
But that would literally erease countries and turn them into states.

European Union is what you are proposing and it is abhorrent.

it's like assisted living at my work there's this jew with downs syndrome halp

I WANT PLAY >:(
REEE!!!!!

>picture

Actually dogs and wolves are the same species (Since they can interbreed), althought we have subclassed them differently. The distinctions Canis Lupis and Canis Familiaris are relecs of the pre modern biology era. In fact nowadays dogs are referred to as Canis Lupis Familiaris.

You'd get a clean slate, nobody would judge you by the past. Yes, I merging all Europeans ethnicties would the point. I don't really see this as abhorrent.

But the current EU isn't really that. It's more about replacing native population with non-Europeans currently. While still being separate states with their own interests. It's completely retarded, and only becoming like America in the past we can overcome this.

Physical differences, sure. Humans have culture and education, dogs don't.
Also I'm only talking about Indo-European ethnicites being interchangeable.

The brits are in the process right now of kicking out all the Europeans and inviting all the Indians.

Why would you ever assume Europeans like other Europeans?

In truth you should not want Germans and Poles to mix and you should hate me.

10/10 Bait. 1)There are different haplotypes 2) Languages have shaped societal thinking of many European nations, thus culturally societies are different 3) did I mention languages just examples.

Poles are very distinctive. Germans to me don't have a look. They could be from a handful of whitey white countries.

As the creators of comfy, secure, modern western society we owe to share it with diverse looking people and nothing to ourselves

guess that means this is white

>Why would you ever assume Europeans like other Europeans?
Because they have different culture that puts them at odds through cultural brainwashing. I was simply taught at school that the tribe of Germans did some atrocities in the past to tribe of Poles, people that I didn't know personally, that I'm supposed to care about, because my culture tells me to.

>The brits are in the process right now of kicking out all the Europeans and inviting all the Indians.
Yes, that's retarded, I don't support that

IMO I think the opposite, only steretypical slav looking niggers are, but that's only a subset. You can find all sorts of different looking people here.

which country people?

>There are different haplotypes
That descend from the same fucking branch. The visual differences are also due to culture, language shapes your face a little, muscles, gestures etc..

And geography. Obviously the north will have more blondes because that's how skin reacts to absence of sun, which provides vitamin D. While south has plenty of sun, so of course it'll be swarthy.

Americans, both

>I was simply taught at school that the tribe of Germans did some atrocities in the past to tribe of Poles
Well we did.
>people that I didn't know personally
Don't you think it is disrespectful to your ancestors to not hate me?
>because my culture tells me to.
You seem to not care about your culture at all.

Picture screams american. Both of them.

this one then???

>filename

>Don't you think it is disrespectful to your ancestors to not hate me?

I think it's retarded to hate people that are clearly related to me, with some meme differences, just because of past, that neither of us had anything to do with.

>You seem to not care about your culture at all.
Analyzing our history there's clearly something fucking wrong with it. I mean sure, yours had some major faults too, but ours is just useless in things that matter, which is survival and advancement of civilization.

We just keep making the same mistakes over and over again, while focusing on things that don't matter and bring nothing but doom. I do think that our culture needs some serious changes, but sadly I don't see ANY hope for that, so, why not adopt a common, better culture.

Is that why I can immediately recognize Italians? Before they even open their mouth

Nice b8.

arvsfonden.se/projekt/inlagg/paverkanskampanjer-pa-g-pa-ostra-real

Yes nordcucks do look a little different, so do medis, but most of in mainland Europe are mongrels.

>We just keep making the same mistakes over and over again,
Every culture does. All of history is constant repeats.

File name says Poland.

Is it Sweden?