What REALLY costs more, Healthy food or Junk Food?

Also, what healthy/junk foods are the most bang for your buck?

Wow it's totally working!

>rice
>dried beans
>frozen veggies
>bread
>quinoa
>eggs
>chicken breasts
>ground beef
etc etc. poor people are just too stupid to eat well. eating junk is more expensive

>rice
>bread
>quinoa
The rest of that list is ok. But the ones I quoted from you are absolutely garbage.

>rice
>bread
>healthy

Retards like you slow down evolution , carbs have little to no nutritional value and if you eat and excess of them your insulin levels spike , stunting growth if you're a teeenager and making you fat if you're an adult

Nigger

This thread should be saved when it enters archive to be a standard issue /redpill for non Sup Forums boards

Healthy food costs more on a inflation adjusted basis, inflation destroys purchasing power and those classes who are most exposed to inflation are those who hold no assets (stocks, commodities, physical estates) and are wage dependent for income.

Junk food is sold on profit so unlike an Apple you expect the size and quality of a processed "junk food" will decline as inflation picks up. This is why you see fillers and additives enter the processed food, to maintain the same profit margins while exploiting the uneducated Wage-slaves understanding of their food.

>eating less food costs more money
good try retard

and yet poor people keeps popping out bastard children left and right.

>carbs are unhealthy
fatshits detected

this is my /fit/fu

forgot pic

The problem isn't cost, it's time. Most people flat out do not have the time or energy to spend two hours preparing a meal when they get home from their 9 to 5. Home cooked meal made from fresh ingredients laboriously prepared, or a frozen pizza in 15 minutes? It's a simple choice for your average worker.

>spend two hours preparing a meal when they get home from their 9 to 5. Home cooked meal made from fresh ingredients laboriously prepared
it does not take 2 hours to prep and cook a meal. if you wanted to spend 2 hours then you could cook a week's worth of lunches and box them. fatshit detected

Health food? or "organic" food?

If you're not picky about whether fertilizer for your vegetables was actual cow shit or not, health food doesn't cost as much as people think

Canned vegetables are cheap, fruit in bulk is cheaper than buying it per pound and chicken, ground turkey, or fish in the special aisle can be bought and frozen

>b-b-b-buh-but i don't know how to cook
>spends 5 hours per day on fagbook rather than watching youtubes on how to cook
i hate fats so much

Salmon, broccoli, and rice takes fucking 20 minutes.

The point is that cooking takes time, especially if you have children, which people don't want to spend sometimes when they're tired from work.

Lower class breeds more. Wealthy intelligent people have far less offspring.

The people who really suffer from inflation are people with large cash assets because the cash doesn't increase in value. They are forced to put it into commodities or it will lose value. Theoretically wages should be raising with inflation making inflation a huge benefit to people without cash assets like the poor. The problem for the poor is wages that aren't raising while things are inflating, not inflation itself.

this isnt completely true nowadays.

upper classes are starting to breed a lot more now for some reason.

>mfw americunts would rather eat poison than spend time teaching his kids valuable survival skills

>rice
but these guys said carbs are bad:
don't you want to go keto and have acidic blood and cardiovascular damage? carbs are bad! i can eat bacon all day and sit on my fat ass

>The point is that cooking takes time
ok?
>especially if you have children
well they could be cooking with their children and teaching them valuable life skills, teaching them about health, and independence, not to mention the parent-child bonding opportunity.
>which people don't want to spend sometimes when they're tired from work.
hrmery. i work full-time, exercise regularly, and cook 95% of my meals. their excuse is that they're fat lazy pieces of shit

The problem is that people want a "meal" when all they need is "food". Eat an avocado, some fruit, and a fried egg. You don't need to prepare some extravagant meal, just find some simple things that are healthy and you like. Cuisine is for people with time or money.

nothing wrong with some gluten and carbs, fucking paleo knuckle dragger

>The problem is that people want a "meal" when all they need is "food". Eat an avocado, some fruit, and a fried egg.
>throw some fish in the oven
>boil some greens and potatoes
wow so difficult

No we're not. Children are expensive. It's hard to afford kids when 30% of your paycheck is eaten up by shaniqua.

I know how and enjoy cooking but some days after work the only thing I want to do is just lie down. I hate fat fucks and fags who try to justify their bullshit with flimsy excuses but I do understand certain parts of the argument

Cruciferous vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower.

you can make a tasty beef stew that will feed you all week for a couple of bucks, only non-whites kill themselves at (((mcdonalds)))

Even if a healthy food is cheaper, it will take time and some dedication to cook it properly, so buying precooked food will save time and effort at the expense of healthiness.

>I know how and enjoy cooking but some days after work the only thing I want to do is just lie down.
that's what meal prep and leftovers are for, user. it isn't that hard

>healthy food is expensive
Only if you're stupid

You're the fat shit lol
Keep eating your carbs and being a fat midget
>suprise , burger gets mad at people talking shit about carbs

That's my point. People have been conditioned to expect a fucking restaurant meal when cooking at home and get discouraged when they can't produce it. Keep it simple.

then you're not a richfag

millionaires and billionaires are having way more kids than before.

just look at romneys family.

Eating healthy isn't expensive, it just requires not being a lazy piece of shit. Fruits and vegetables don't cost hardly anything, they just take more time to prepare than a bag of chips.

Best value healthy foods:

All but the most retardedly exotic fruits and vegetables
Boneless skinless chicken breast
Whole grain pasta
Brown rice
Unsalted nuts
Greek yogurt

I live off that stuff and have been for months and I feel like a completely new person and at 29 have more energy than I did at 18 just by adjusting my diet from shit to whole foods.

>You're the fat shit lol
now post yourself

here's my ass, too.

waiting on your pic

I hate leftovers more than anything but I do meal prep sometimes depending on what I feel like having. Most days I end up just making a peanut butter sandwich though after work

>this dude that keeps bashing keto
Yeah buddy, I'm sure the 3 pounds of veggies I take in daily are super unhealthy. Clearly all I do is eat bacon all day, every day. Impossible that you could grab spinach, 1-2 cruciferous veggies, asparagus/mushrooms/sugar snap peas/green squash, an egg or two, and eat some chicken/salmon.

Woah, grossly unhealthy, acidic blood, and a cardiovascular nightmare. Yup, totally. Keep eating rice, bread, and beans, poorfag.

>Acidic blood
>Cardiovascular damage

Acidic blood sounds fake but I've never heard of that shit , why don't you link some studies about cardiovascular damage ? You physically don't need anything carbs give you , your body produces the amount of glucose you need naturally

whoops forgot pic

no timestamp = fake

>I hate leftovers more than anything
because you have a child's palate. grow up.

>Acidic blood sounds fake
so you admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. good to know

Nah man, you'll totally get acidic blood. This totally doesn't only apply to diabetics with type 1 diabetes.

I own those same kind of underwear
small world

typical italy fag dodging

oops i misspelled flag

Stand beside a 2m door frame so I can see you're not a midget , then you'll prove to me carbs aren't unhealthy

Once upon a time, most regular people ate simply stews because only the wealthy could afford a gull course meal.

If ive never even fucking heard of that term being used it's obviously a meme issue

chicken n a biscuit and cheeze whiz is the true redpilled cullinary delight.

Mormons in general like to have large families

You can be a ketonigger retard all you want but

>quinoa is unhealthy
Actually kill yourself

Large Mcchicken meal for 3$,best

here's a stamp
>deflecting this hard
how about posting your pic and then defending your position? there is nothing wrong with carbs.

Nah bro, haven't you heard all of the mass hospitalizations in the news from ketoacidosis? Spike up dat insulin instead, senpai.

What else are the poor going to do with no money,no job,and no will to find one?

god damn it i keep forgetting to attach

Where's the door frame shot ?
>Saying nothing wrong with crabs but can't prove you're not a 4'0 'midget

Lewd

>implying the poor won't loot your shops and burn down buildings
It's very apparent the person who wrote op's pic never lived during hard times

>Where's the door frame shot ?
where's your shot, period?
you won't post one because you're a (skinny)fat fuck. looks like you lost this one

It's not a meme, but it has nothing to do with carbs. Actually grain has little effect it not slightly acidifying blood. Most green vegetables and a lot of fruits (even the acidic ones) are alkaline. Meat is heavily acidic, which was assholeanon's point, glazing over the fact that eating greens completely counteracts this.

Sorry but the texture and taste of certain meals is never the same after it's been refrigerated and reheated unless it's a cold dish, then I don't mind. I take care to ensure I only make enough so there are no leftover's if it's a warm meal though

post pictures of yourself plz, not your boyfriend

>lol
You got no gains and huge nipples , if you ate anything you'd be like a shitskin with swollen belly
>BTFO midget

>You got no gains and huge nipples , if you ate anything you'd be like a shitskin with swollen belly
>deflecting this hard
still no pic. you lost.

irish niggers are subhuman

he's afraid to post a timestamped pic because he's fat. it's sad how hard he's trying to deflect attention from that

>Can't prove not midget
>Huge nipples from carbs
lololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololol

If you're active, you work physically, or you commute to work by bicycle, it doesn't hurt to have some carbs, and quinoa is an excellent choice. All 8 essential dubadoos.

>deflecting this hard
answer this question: why won't you post a timestamped pic of yourself? why are you trying so hard to troll?

This
Mixtures of things on this list are actually very good for you especially if you live an active lifestyle. Most people who lift actively pre prepare meals with combinations of these ingredients

I'm not posting pics for you autistic faggots no matter for what reason

healthy food is cheaper, generally. I can buy 3 lbs of chicken breasts, rice, boullion cubes, water, cheese and fruit for about $25 and I can eat great for 3-4 days. That same amount can buy 2 pizzas or 3 Bertolli dinners (which are all salt and sugar). Some things like strawberries, baby spinach, kiwis or steak push the price up, but generally speaking, healthy is cheaper. The best part of eating healthy is you can't get fat. There aren't enough calories in a chicken and white rice dinner with fruit salad desert to make you fat, even if you over eat.

>I'm not posting pics for you autistic faggots
fattie confirmed. thanks for the confirmation

Prove carbs are good by text if you can't do by picture , your current one proves nothing fag
>Gyno
>midget
You literally have everything I mentioned in my first reply , manlet

>frozen veggies
hardly. fresh vegetables are cheap if you don't buy organic. I can get 3 pounds of carrots for 1.50

>still no picture
what are you afraid of? if your no-carb diet is so superior your body should show your health.

yeah fresh veggies are cheap but i buy frozen so they keep longer. i buy fresh if i know i'm going to use them within 2-3 days

This is pretty much why the whole extensive farming thing is getting so much of a push nowadays.

By [gradually] banning intensive farming under the environmentalist/animalist narrative the lower classes will have a harder time feeding themselves and will recur to "lower quality food" aka poison.

They're even cheap organic if you know where to shop... Definitely more bang for your buck than canned or frozen as far as nutrition is involved.

a lot of veggies can last a while. carrots and onions always seem to last, so I keep them around

where do you get cheap organic? I buy baby spinach and it's $7 for 10oz

>7 dollars for half a pound of leaves
as a leaf, Im offended

>10oz
>half a pound

Don't buy organic, it's a meme, and some of the "organic" pesticides used suck major shit. I can get a pound of spinach for half of your price for 10oz. Stepping outside of a Whole Foods is a good start.

a little over, but close

You can have a very healthy diet consisting entirely of bananas broccoli and chicken, rice optional.

Costco, Aldi's. Even your standard chains can have organic at decent prices these days.

Yea, leaves are pretty worthless in general.

I love baby spinach and that's what it costs if you want it clean with no bug holes in it. I can make 3 salads out of 10oz, so it's worth it.

oatmeal and tuna are pretty cheap. and if you can't afford some green vegetables and a bag of apples to go along with it then you are a serious fucking faggot who needs to get a job

I am with you OP frozen vegetables aren't to be dismissed. I have a theory that nothing in walmart is fit for human consumption.

there are guides ive seen passed around that explain how to be Vegan on food stamps. So you can be pretty fucking healthy with No money and save yourself the trouble of health complications later in life.

you can buy fruits and veggies in bulk, and they last a while in a refrigerator.

I am doing keto. Carbs are fine for most people if the rest of the diet makes sense.

Sugar and other refined carbs are the real enemy.

I don't buy organic for the meme, I do it because the strawberries are flawless, the spinach is perfect, and the kiwis taste better. It's worth it to me. Everything else I buy regular, except beef. I buy kosher beef because it's always fresher and tastes better.

>Sugar and other refined carbs are the real enemy.
finally someone who isn't retarded

>Chicken breast: 1.67$ per 500g
>Potatoes: 3.99 for 10 kg
>Poppy Seeds: 1.00 per 100g
>Egg noodles: 1.50 per 500g
>Whole wheat flour (for bread): 3.99 per 2kg
>Butter: 3.99
>Jar of coco oil: 399
>12 eggs: 1.97
>Buy other shit (rice,beans, liver, sausage, etc) only when good sales

I live like a king, and I am ripped on 150$ a month you fucking weak willed lazy pussies

Most of its not even truly technically Organic. Organic produce isn't supposed to come into contact conventional merchandise and that's not followed whatsoever. We mix organic onion with non organic all the time etc etc.