PRAISE KEK XDDD

watch out lefties, conservatism is the new counter culture XD, get in here pedes!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ayaan
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED tranny and BASED muslim are on our side, now how can you call us racists and homophobes leftists XD check mate!

Jordan Peterson isn't part of Kekistan, everyone else can go die in a fire

Also please stop posting celebrity threads

Hahahah epic XD

why are you saging this thread pede?

ONLY SHARIABLUE SHILLS WILL DOWNVOTE THIS!

TO THE FRONT PAGE! FOR KEKISTAAAAAAN!

NICE have an up boat!

whoever made his image needs to gas themselves and go back to r3dd3t

XD XD XD

My parents were SOOOOO pissed when I told them I was a proud member of the Alt-Right! ROFLMAO!!! What a bunch of cucks!

Praise kek!

STUPID DRUMPHKINS. IMPEACHMENT SOON.

this

I already regret voting for Blümpf

This was inevitable.

Traditional conservatism is dead, God help us all.

Maajid Nawaz is an islam-apologist, why is he there??

PRAISE LE KEK XD!!111

Who's the brown woman

if you mean the black
twitter.com/Ayaan

Any Taylor pedes in the house?

youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

derp derp

AWOO, Based image. MAGApedes! Kekistani conservatism against the cucks XD

Please end my life

Can someone honestly explain this phenomenon?

How can people who associate themselves with being the """intellectual free thinkers""" make something this fucking gay

I can understand when lefties do it, but these fucking parrots can't be this oblivious if they actually do read up and study on philosophy and facts

It's called leaving your basement faggot.

Like, try smiling.

Hi Shariablue.

What?

lol XD this
drumpff iz finihs
fuk wite peple
Tey tink their beter than teh superior blak folk XDDD
lol XDDDD

why is bucko on that cringe pic?

Take the gigantic fucking wooden rod out of your ass you soulless stuck up cunt.

>celebrity thread

Remember to sage

Did someone shit in your cornflakes this morning? What's up with you shitface? Thanks for revealing your insecurities though I guess.

Who the fuck makes these gay images?

Guarantee its CTR reverse trolling

Classic peewee herman defense.

Thanks for revealing your intellectual capacity i guess.

Spam and not politics. REPORTED

reddit ruins everything, just like the jews

Posting that you reported someone is against the rules, leaf.

not reported (?)

Never more in my life have I wanted to die after being exposed to this carcinogenic image.

>digits
Kek himself approves

Nah Čeněk, I'm just fucking around. Where can I upvote your post btw?

Just as cringey as libtards comparing their political views to Harry Potter and Star Wars. This might be worse though since Firefly was written by a degenerate cuck trapezoid

Nice post pede! How do I upvote:DDD

This is proof that conservatism will never actually be a meaningful, lasting counter-culture. You people are too fucking autistic to make that work.

ITT: samefag op and shitskins who are too pussy to be proud of something other than their edgy new haircuts

why the fuck would pepe be in a car with those faggots

"And Jung branched off of Nietzsche and so Nietzsche's idea was that people would have to create their own value's, roughly speaking. And I think that's where Nietzsche is weakest because it isn't obvious to me that people can create their own values and I think he fell into . . . .

and I don't want to be a casual critic of Nietzsche because that's always dangerous given he probably had an IQ of 260, I mean he's way out their in the stratosphere, just when you think you understood what he was talking about be bloody well sure that you didn't.

It does seem to me, and he was running out of time, he died young, he was trying to solve this problem in a rush I would say. And he hypothesized that people would have to become superman. . overman roughly speaking in order to deal with the death of god.

And that idea sort of branched off into nazi propaganda because that is in some sense what the nazi's where trying to do with the promotion of perfect aryan. You know its a misappropriation of Nietzsche in my opinion. His sister who is a perverse creature . . . doctored his work in a way so it was more easily appropriated by the nazi's.

But there is some danger in what he said too.
Because the question is if you are going to transform yourself into the giver of value's what stops you from inflating yourself into a demigod and just announcing what the values are going to be.

And that's a problem, you are going to replace tradition with yourself."

saged