Sup Forums webm thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
nature.com/news/medical-microbots-need-better-imaging-and-control-1.22022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a large man

Bane?

Big Dimes strowman working the Polarks

Camera never shows left end of vehicle. Suspicious cut to another angle breaks continuity. Wow that man sure can lift with the help of an off-camera crane.

dis

Likely just cables attached to the back side of the ambulance attached to a winch.

It's pro wrestling you fucking autist

I bet that popped a massive hemorroid, why do that?

You can see two metal things fixed into the ground next to the wheels, it wouldn't have tipped if they weren't there.

>It's pro wrestling you fucking autist

Am aware. This is for the people who actually believe that pro wrestling is real. Believe me, here in Texas, there are many people who honestly believe that this shit is real.

>wrestling
>suspects it's fake
You're retarded.

>Damage control after realizing he marked out

Gotta get the long version of that....CRInge

how do you remove sound from a webm?

lol I like you.

>there are many people who honestly believe that this shit is real.
Trump supporters

This is what alimoney looks like. where are your street smarts?

I just want my kids to have high IQ and a jewish trust fund

Relative to the size of yourself

I would love for her to do that while Im balls deep in her.

Hello JIDF

let the good times roll

Would you prefer to live in a future with girls walking around with stars of david or would you prefer islam taking over and everyone wearing beekeeper suits.

She's perfect.

Jewish women were made to be slaves to BWC

kek, americans are like children during political season

They aren't fucking Jewish. They're white mutts for crying out loud. For Christ's sake, even Ivanka is 'Jewish.' It's all a fucking gambit.

Jews 100x better than mudslimes. Liberal Jewish elite also 100x more insidious though.

Noice

Braun Strowman has a lot of heat and he will be pushed big time when he gets back from his minor injury. He's a heel that the fans pretend to hate but they cheer for him more and more.

He's 6'8 375 lbs. Use to be a amateur weightlifter before he went to the WWE. Braun Strowman is his name.

How is this Sup Forums related anyway?

Dude, I know it's not real but it's fun to THINK that it is. That's what makes wrestling entertaining, is that illusion of them being superhuman.

Read the webm name.

No shit sherlock want a medal for your stellar detective work?

this the truck probably just faked his fall
this is acting

Leaf did you hear the crowd pop when he commandeered Reigns' stretcher? Bloodthirsty!

f-for you

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

>Read the webm name.
Still don't get it, is this supposed to be a joke about Trump removing Obama care?

You know a shitty joke when people don't get it and don't laugh after it was explained, try harder please.

For example, pic related will make you laugh, and I wouldn't even need the filename.

The truck took a pretty decent bump

Based Braun

What am I looking at here?

>he thinks truck wrestling isn't acting

kek

robot doing the heavy lifting that life once evolved to do on its own

Normal people have personal power fantasies. It takes a real cuck to live vicariously through a man who is also faking the shit out of it. They are a 12 year old's idea of cool; you have the mind of a 12 year old.

nature.com/news/medical-microbots-need-better-imaging-and-control-1.22022

You'll get prolapsed anus from lifting that much

It's real to me dammit

This is not funny, kids could have been aborted in that van

A feat like that would be simple for strongmen.

>he can't deadlift at least 600lbs

You don't have the right to call yourself a man.

The fuck?

That looks fun as hell

That's literally bullshit.

t. medfag.

Is crazy ex girlfriend anything like this cancer? My sister loves that show and I'm hoping she's not retarded.

The term is "predetermined", Pierre

Braun and the ambulance worked out the match ahead of time

>he doesn't know that pro wrestling is the final red pill

Donald Trump's "higher power" is Vince McMahon.

THESE ELITES SHOVED THIS RIGHT IN OUR FACES YEARS AGO AND NOBODY NOTICED BECAUSE THEY'RE ASLEEP. No chance in hell, indeed.

this explains so much

Braun is the last great powerhouse since Big Poppa Pump.

CGI "Hillary" having some issues. Green screen malfunction or something.

It's literally not.

t. anything I want.

tfw you will never go piggy hunting in texas

hope they eat those animals

my grandpa died of parkinsons disease.
shit disease that left him hover round bound for the last 2 year of his life. Fuck breast cancer we need more funding for that shit that is possibly flowing through my veins

But it is real, its been proven

The hell?

>gas powered generators in the sponsored
fucking kek

sauce!!

wait what happened after he ran over the sign?

that would be so fucking fun

Cheap and lazy

Spotlighting is for pussies

Shariablue spotted. Do you enjoy my dump?

Please explain us why Shitlary gets seizures.

You see the glitches and signal interruption as the video feed had some interference. She was "in North Carolina", but in reality she was in her office and couldn't make it due to Parkinsons.

Can't believe that cunt almost won.

>The fuck?
Did you not know that Hillary died and was replaced with CGI?

Robot collects the dried semen of previous partners and puts them in the ovulated egg

Ah. Thanks

she's qt desu

shame she'll never get her lifelong dream

or my dick