Infant killed by family dog

THE BREED OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN!!

Seriously, these things need to be put down, and any ownets found to be harboring these brutish, stupid, ugly "dogs" needs to be jailed.

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/05/infant_alone_with_pit_bulls_ki.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NgVXnQrgc_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burger
>calling for imprisonment based on ugliness

Yeah I wouldn't go down that route if I were you

He a good dog he dindu nuffin

Hello, malik!

Niggers of the dog world

The problem is the owners and the owners of pitbulls happen to be niggers and trash. You're using the same logic as progressives that claim that because there is a high level of black incarceration, that the police are racist in their law enforcement, rather than niggers being niggers.

This is just another case of niggers being niggers user, try adopting one yourself.

>the dog dindu nuffin, he's a good boy
>it's dem owners and institutionalized racism man
nigger breed

>British
>Thinking they aren't horrible inbred monsters

>Makes a "Niggers aren't the problem it's whipepo" argument for pitbulls
>Claims it's OTHER people making that argument
Are you fucking stupid? Pitbulls are just niggers.

Paint it green and you got yourself Super Mutant Hound

Put in a graph about dog attacks (any type fatal included) they are attack dogs of course they are better at killing

I love how shitlibs even use the environment excuse for pitbulls lmao

Did no one tell you...gasp Brits are the ugliest people! telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

You do it, faggot

He wuz jus gettin his life together, he been goin to obedience school and sheeet

So why are they legal then?
Ban assault dogs.

Seriously you take one of the few remaining breeds that are actually breed for the purpose of being killers and guard dogs and you put it in front of a child...
>Play a stupid game win a stupid prize
Also can mods move this shit post to bants where it belongs

Kek'd and checked.

>BREED OF PEACE
I'm chuckling like a retard. What has this place done to me Jesus Christ.

I've been here for 10 years now.... This place changes you. Both good and bad.

I own a half breed, am I in the clear?

One-bark rule.... Sorry bud

Mr DeNiro! A pleasure.

Dear god I fucking HATE them and how ugly they look, this breed should be stopped and given to chinks to boil them alive

Sup Obonga

Hello Truckcuck

>tfw i own two dogs from the most dangerous breeds in the world list so much so they're used to protect big cats
>they won't even hurt rabbits

Is it truly down to ownership or is it the way pitbulls were bred? Pitbulls were fighting dogs, mine were guardian dogs used for protecting and herding livestock so there's differences.

also name of breed is Kangal dog from Afghanistan

>tfw I own an imported WL German shepherd who is absolutely human neutral, but has an insane prey drive.

>tfw I own two cats who cuddle with him

Why even bother with subhuman dogs? People who pander to these things are almost always leftists trash

Why are you letting your infant near a dog? Its a big stupid mutt with vice grip jaws. Even nice dogs play rough and could nip the babies hand off. A poodle would do that. Stop treating dogs like toys or fun accessories to your life. Yeah a pit bull is more aggressive. No fucking shit. You can't have a good guard dog without aggressive tendencies. Hell every large or medium size breed needs one. A dog needs to know you will kill it if it bites you. If it doesn't believe you then its a lost cause.

Infant alone. The parents basically did the equivalent of baby in hot car, forks and wall sockets, or "accidental" drowning where the parents didn't watch the 2 year old that couldn't swim.

Just a selective process. It has done a fantastic job so far.

>no doberman
Best breed

always get nervous when passing kids with my dogs in the street incase they just decided one day they'd go for them. but i found the female had escaped the house and when i found her she was being stroked by some 5 year old kid. they aren't all pitbulls lel. but yeah common sense i get it.

inb4 "but it's the owner, not the dog"

well that's the thing. not all pitbulls are violent but a disproportional amount are. they're like niggers. but staffordshires don't have even nearly the same rates and equally they were fighting dogs too by nature if i'm not mistaken. i believe staffies are either the second or third most popular dogs in the UK.

>BREED OF PEACE

Sides in orbit...

Leaving a child alone with any animal. Both those parents and OP are retarded fagots.

All dogs are ugly only sick fucks think dogs look attractive.

Seriously fuck pitbulls

Pits and staffies should be eradicated

I miss watching my cat and German Shepherd play together and fight.
The cat would even go with us when I took the Shepherd for a walk, I found that to be the cutest thing ever.

>they won't even hurt rabbits

Kek, every stupid pit owner has some kind of sappy nonsense like this.

stupid burgers. when will you learn? you insist on breeding dogs who are KNOWN to be aggressive towards their owners. if you want a mean looking dog, that is NOT aggressive to owners and loyal as fuck, get yourself a dobe. this would have never would have happened with a Dobbie.

Your pic is a dogo argentino.
Not linked in anyway by anything to the Amstaff or the fictive (pitbul) it's not even a race.
Don't ever try to use a dogo pic for your propaganda anti amstaff.

Breed of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgVXnQrgc_4

Just try and tell me this pup isn't handsome as fuck. Only thing that sucks is that Canada is slowly outlawing cropping and docking. Ontario and Alberta are the only based provinces left. Poor dogs look like ugly hounds when you leave their tails and ears unchecked

My labradors eat rabbits all the time. Plenty of hunting dogs out there that are not a threat to children.

>Your pic is a dogo argentino.
LOL. Get a load of this 25 IQ'd faggot

Why wasn't her name or race released? Never have had a problem with a pit or staffie that wasn't abused.

I got a pit bull a few months ago. I found it abandoned in a cemetary in -10 degree weather. Sweetest dog you could ever imagine. Pits just get bad names because of their nigger owners who raise them to be violent

Congrats ?

I actually own a dogo argentino bread by the grandson of the creator of the race itself.
Fuck off dickhead if you can't even differentiate a dogo from an amstaff.
The amstaff wasn even used in the creation of the race.
Everyone in this thread thinking the picture show a pitbull is an ignorant retard. But I don't expect much from burger and alt light SJW.

You're ignorant , and also a bitch.

>Muh anecdotes

Can't wait until you step on its tail and it mangles your leg you dumb nigger apologist fag.

Bad owners, not bad dogs.

Embrace cynicism.

Why were you in a Cemetery at -10

#pitbulllivesmatter

#endracismnow

You see, if society was just less racist against pitbulls and catered to their every whim they would not hurt us. We need mo money fo dem programz.

It's our fault they attack us

It's how they are raised , betas cannot control dogs bred for protection/violence. It isn't a problem if you aren't a bitch.

t. jamal

These types of topics are where the right starts to sound like mouth breathing retarded pussies to me. I've never owned a pit bull, but I know several. all of them are well behaved dogs because they have good owners that would face fuck anybody with a shot gun that tried to take them away.

I was driving past it, saw the dog running around and found a bag of food in the ditch.
I've already stepped on his tail/foot by accident. I can take food right out of his mouth. There is zero aggression

Exactly.

Those strangers and infants should have telepathically dominated those pits.

Let's get rid of the english , because of their history of violence. Rape ,massmurder , slavery

ok

Atleast we have dental care

Pitbulls and anyone who owns one and/or advocates for the breed need to be gas. On the other hand, I am wary of anyone who isnt fond of dogs. Catfags kys

No , pussy , learn how to raise a dog.

literally bred to kill,
can't believe people are fucking stupid enough to defend this nigger doggo breed

You truly could not sound more like a scared bitch if you tried.

This.

Terriers make absolute trash pets.
If you dont know this you dont know jack shit about doggos.

Buy a working dog, or a fucking standard poodle. Fags.

Dobermans and German Shepards are top tier dogs for defense.

OP is a retard who conflates niggers with Pitbulls

True. Owning a pitbull is like owning a gun. Gotta be responsible if you don't want your family members dead.

>Lab mix
clearly some breed of peace in there

Pits arent dogs, they're nigger familiars.

Maisie Williams reminds me of that dwarf from the Red Room in Twin Peaks

When conservatives start acting exactly like libtards... Fuck you guys are stupid.

What are the murder rates of pitbulls compared to other breeds? Posting a single article about a pitbull killing someone's kid is not argument, I'm pretty sure dogs of all breeds have killed kids in the past before. At any rate, go fuck yourself for trying to take away my right to have a dog of a given breed just because people who have kids can have their kids killed by them.
t. someone who doesn't even want a dog

>Not owning a retired racing Greyhound

end yourself

That is true for every big dog race.... You can't control your dog he will control you.
The fact that breeding isn controlled is the problem. Permit to breed big dog race should be mandatory.

Staffordshire terriers are chill as fuck but people always expect otherwise because they look like pitbulls and are mainly owned by chavs/roadmen (in this case it really is the owner, not the dog)..

Getting a Collie pup soon. Gonna be great.

Also, that pitbull was totally a "rescue", wasn't it. Rescue is code for fucking pitbull.

But all dogs are the same, we shouldn't judge dogs based on the shape of their heads and their fur color.

You're an idiot whose ignoring genetics and statistics. Just like nigger apologists.

i killed one with a bowling ball. told the story in another thread like this yesterday, don't feel like digging through browser history. all i can say is the feeling was glorious

The things missing from that chart are the owners and the population of each breed. Unfortunately, pit bulls are owned mostly by abusive niggas and white trash. I could buy a boxer, Doberman, German shep, or any other breed, treat it like shit and wait for it to attack somebody.

Holy shit confirmed. All dogs best dogs.

>op can't tame a pitbull

Beta thread for beta cucks

>Pitbull
>Guard Dog
It's a fucking fighting dog.

i was just about to post this.
i think here in america, their aggressive temperament has been breeded out.
they're still very protective from what i've heard. they used to be the true hell-hounds but you can still get one as they were intended from one of the baltic countries. i've always wanted one but they're too watered down

kek this. Nothing but sacks of shit with teeth. I can't believe people still trust them.

Fucking ugly dogs though.

>a true man tames trash dogs

This is how poorfags keep themselves warm.at night.

your mom's an ugly dog

I own a pit mix who has never shown any aggression. It would still be irresponsible of me to leave him alone with a child.

When people say its the owner not the dog it's true in that the owner needs to be responsible enough to not put the dog in situations where this could possibly happen. Even if you "raise it right" it still has the capability to fuck shit up.

They don't have petting zoos with bears and tigers for a reason yet people still want to be able to see them at a distance.

Dogs are animals. Big dogs with strong jaws are dangerous and you should treat them accordingly. If I had kids I would choose a breed other than a pit for obvious reasons.

If pitbulls are niggers then what is the dog breed equivalent to jews?