I don't want this asshole representing me anymore. Get him out

I don't want this asshole representing me anymore. Get him out.

faggots

nobody gives a shit about how you feel about something you retarded piece of shit.

should have voted for the appropriate candidate, Hillary, to represent you instead

Yah the man with the white hair is a cunt

Did you cut out the part where they're both laughing and patting each other?

>using hideous gif in an age of webm

Get out.

Alpha af

>t.beta

I did.

Well when you go home to Montenegro you can vote that white-haired low-test Beta out of office and elect a he-man like Trump

desu I would probably work for shariablue if I looked like that

No u.

We cracked her smug face with the Trump haymaker, boy. And you've been whining about it like a little brat ever since. Waaaa, why couldn't our rape enabler become president?

He just needs to start shoving the right people, maybe slapping them a bit, or maybe even grabbing them by the pussy???

MOVE BITCH

She's broken and probably wearing diapers right now.
Let it go.

I only voted for her because he was obviously going to be incompetent. IT's not like I like her policies.

And he's proven me right every single day.

you are choosing competent corruption. everything trump has done wrong Hillary would have done it several times worse. the only difference is that the media would have painted her the perfect picture

>writer
OP is clearly messing, even Orban's smiling.

he went full autistic and alphad too hard. Good move in the business world, bad when you are trying to influence people.

>becomes leader of worlds largest most powerful country

>implying he needs to influence deadbeat non-countries.

You only have 8 more years to get thru

B O S S
O
S
S