Germany's 6th gen stealth fighter is kicking off

isportstimes.com/articles/26228/20170327/tech-news-germany-gears-up-sixth-generation-stealth-jet-fighter-underway.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

isportstimes.com/articles/26228/20170327/tech-news-germany-gears-up-sixth-generation-stealth-jet-fighter-underway.htm
news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/northrop-grumman-to-develop-laser-beam-control-system-for-next-generation-fighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's beautiful. Got any videos of it?

For what purpose, u guys are too beta too use them.

Spam link. Hijacks browser back button. Pops shit up covering what ever content may be behind link.

Do not click.

ayy

Polands future tank Plunger 01 is more scary than your little plane.

why am i not surprised that it looks like something folded out of a piece of paper?

Only 20% of Germans say they are willing to fight for their country. And you have a rapidly aging population (Median Age in Germany is close to 50 already)

Even a 16th Gen fighter won't save your country.

>Only 20% of Germans say they are willing to fight for their country.

At least we don't have 20% of the German population who say they want to take arms against Germany.

Don't be so sure.

I have lived with a German Erasmus Exchange student in Istanbul for a year. That guy was a hard line communist & refugee supporter. And he has the potential to arm against German state for a red revolution.

They put all resources into speed and cargo so that they can get migrants over as fast as possible

Can you imagine being the mechanic who has to take off all that housing shell to fix the shit underneath it?

Germany objective was to become as left as posible so we would all tolerate them having an army and nukes to control their new 4th reich, the EU.
But there's a little problem with their plan.
Germans are autists.

being this cucked

Who are they going to bomb? Native Germans making offensive jokes on twitter?

>I have lived with a German Erasmus Exchange student in Istanbul for a year.
No doubt you have... roach faggot.
>That guy was a hard line communist & refugee supporter.
Because he was a faggish faggot.

> And he has the potential to arm against German state for a red revolution.
Did he tell you that when he raped you?

thanks user

Just blow the dust off the YF-23 and save yourselves the time and money

And you guys are too irrelevant to ever achieve anything.

Stop posting pictures of yourself, that's disgusting.

We were last to leave Stalingrad.
You fucked up.

Is it an AI plane, or is there no cockpit for a reason?

You hit it with a wrench and all this shit falls off. Slav-tech.

Wow! Think how gas they can fly a refugee in on one of those! They'll need millions more.

>Is it an AI plane, or is there no cockpit for a reason?
There is a cockpit, but there is a metal alloy on it. The pilot "sees" through various cameras on the outside of the plane. There is no see-through glass any more in the future.

What are they going to use it for? Get refugees over in the speed of sound?

For sale. They want to compete with amerilards. Which is isn't hard because their military industrial complex is more corrupt than ours and THAT is an incredible achievement.

>blocks your path

>Who are they going to bomb?

Amerisharts

lel germany is gay as fuck

eu army coming along, germs developing weapons specifically to fuck europe once again years in advance

>isportstimes.com/articles/26228/20170327/tech-news-germany-gears-up-sixth-generation-stealth-jet-fighter-underway.htm
They don't exist

>202x
>metal body

What are you doing Germany?

Poland
Brits
Hungary

Whoever tells them and their maoist caliphate to fuck off.

news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/northrop-grumman-to-develop-laser-beam-control-system-for-next-generation-fighter
Missing reflector bits

>stealth plane
>clearly visible to the naked eye
German engineering.

That's a really expensive way to transport refugees. Can't you do it cheaper? I guess its fast, I guess you just can't wait for that bbc, it has to be delivered to you with a supersonic speed.

>their
>the EU.
Welcome to Sup Forums leftycuck

>But there's a little problem with their plan.
>Germans are autists.
Welcome to Sup Forums leftycuck

ayylmao

>The Bundeswehr (federal German armed forces) plans for FCAS to be operational between 2030 to 2040.

huh
Poland has already developed 5th generation stealth tanks

what if they're just trolling?

what you mean?

Damn that looks sweet.

What tank? I only see some dude standing there.

Germany can you go 100 fucking years without starting a global fucking war. Can you do that?

Stealth Rapefugee Bomber or SRB. Is a way to drop Refguees into unsuspecting countries that refuse to have them. Countries like Hungary and Poland will be unable to stop a Stealth Rapefugee Bomber before it's too late. The best way to counter a giant border fence is with stealth technology.

We here in the DoD contractor business pride ourselves on being an open sewer of public malfeasance and corruption on behalf of ZOG.

i don't like this one bit. not at all. because unlike you retards who so self-righteously engage in delusions about lol refugees xd i can see how this will end. clearly everything so far was a diversion to gear up low-key without everybody going insane. germany is too cucked to fight, remember 2015! open talks about building nukes and "taking responsibility" for the continent, increasing military budget and developing new weapons, all without anyone seeing what is going on. if i had to bet, either turkey or israel are gonna get it in one or two decades. the result should be obvious.

"thanks for removing these cancers but oy vey the nazis have to be stopped again! t. world community"

It's a meme tank. Besides

>2k17
>tanks

I'd rather have us work on nukes, ICBMs and drones.

All the fighters past f-22 generation are going to be unmanned. The end of the glorious age of fighter pilots actually being in the plane.

Is that tank GDI or NOD?

Just fucking make it flying saucer that can move in 4D already. The secrets out that "aliens" are chinks from the future.

Why not just make it unmanned?

Does that mean if I can show the air force my sick ace combat skills they'll let me pilot fighter drones?

Do any photos of that tank exist?

>Germany creates 6th generation fighter jet
>gives them to isis
>isis crashes them into german schools and hospitals

Good job.

>Germany's 6th gen stealth fighter
what is it going to be used for?
stealthily dropping welfare checks over Syrian refugee camps?

its not a war thing in particular more a stealth transport to get all the fugees back

theres always input lag on remote controls. if they wanted a drone it could be made much smaller but unfit for combat roles

Oh I love X Men

>2k17

sees tanks being a major powerbroker in the largest conflict on the planet.

It is not a matter of will.
I give you a rifle and I impose you to kill every think that is darker than the snow, if you disagree you get a bullet yourself.

Oh damn, that thing looks like a starship i build from aluminum foil and carton when i was 10 years old lmao

Fighting Americans over Washington D.C.

3rd time's the charm.

Will never happen. Tanks have been BTFO by Isis and their hobo soldiers

Tanks seem to be going the way of the dinosaur. In increasingly rapid and fluid combat situations they seem rather redundant. They're also quite easily countered by savvy insurgents.

Why fret over tanks when drones are more adaptable?

Latency & vulnerability to jamming.

Please tell me they named it Arrowhead?

>Initial stages
>CanĀ“t even an airport
>will never happen in our lifetime