IT'S HAPPENING

Egypt: Gunmen attack Christians, killing at least 23

Egyptian state TV says 23 people were killed and 25 wounded in an attack by gunmen on a bus carrying Coptic Christians south of Cairo.

The report quotes local health officials as saying that the attack happened on Friday while the bus was traveling on the road to the St. Samuel Monastery in the Minya governorate, about 220 kilometers, or about 140 miles, south of the Egyptian capital.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

Source: apnews.com/83067312623841719...ng-at-least-23

Edit: More info from AP neogaf.com/forum/showpost...3&postcount=11

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/officials-egyptian-fighter-jets-struck-militant-bases-eastern-192257316.html
sputniknews.com/news/201705261054028554-egypt-retaliate-christian-killing-libya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

about damn time. what took them so long

Ohh no! Think of all those black people!

>people die in third world shit hole
move along

>Egypt

not happening.
This will be a passing ticker on the nightly news.

>black people

WE

Kill all muslims.

>23 christians targeted in a hate crime
>not a fucking peep from the MSM

>1 muslim woman lied about a couple of "trump supporters" calling her names
>all day coverage

i don't have a problem with an actual muslim vicitim(s) getting coverage, but i sure as shit have a problem seeing things like my fellow brothers and sister in faith getting some bullshit ass 3rd rate coverage IF ANYTHING at all.

here's another thing:

>various shows make fun of jesus, the christian prophet
>no problems, no censorship, no fines

>south park wants to DEPICT muhammad, the muslim prophet
>censorship, threats and bitching galore

again: i DON'T have a problem with islam. but i DO have a problem seeing how fine and fucking dandy it is to make fun of jesus being killed or being pretend or being a sex pervert, and yet if ANYBODY tried to publish even ONE joke about muhammad then it would *NEVER* make the rounds and that person would probably end up getting blacklisted.

The religion of pieces strikes again!

i noticed these stars actually being gold while on my phone

Which one will be treated as more monstrous?

The contested "gas attack" in Syria?
Or this insane mass murder of Christians in Egypt?

Is Egypt's leader a cuck or will he do something

I have had contested gas attacks all day in my suicide box.

well, maybe the Iranians or Hezbollah can help them, being allies with israel.saudi means we sure as fuck aren't going to.

never forget

This was news about 12 hours ago.

no. he is a muslim.

it's ok to raise awareness on ongoing genocides

There are still Christians in Egypt? I thought Islam officially took over there.

They are bombing Libya now

uk.news.yahoo.com/officials-egyptian-fighter-jets-struck-militant-bases-eastern-192257316.html

sputniknews.com/news/201705261054028554-egypt-retaliate-christian-killing-libya/

WTFF ??

deus vult

Your links Suck, Check Flag its ok (OP) just Brazilian

When do the Religion of Peace start (((their))) vacation from eating food during daylight?

Fuck yeah Egypt pyramid their asses.
Can't wait for the wrath of Ra to melt the skin of ISIS like in mars attacks

This, nobody cares when people die in muslim countries

Reminder

That's what you get for voting Macron!

Fight back or perish christians. Death to Muslim scum.

The stars are old codepoints that have been retroactively designated as emojis. There's a unicode control character that's supposed to indicate whether such codepoints are to be interpreted as originally intended or as emojis, but I don't know if phones usually check for its presence. Sup Forums filters most emojis but since stars don't necessarily qualify because of aforementioned reasons people sometimes use them in posts for a little extra flair when viewed with phones.

deus vult when please?
fuck pagans. If we are so concerned about Jews controlling our religion, we'll just make our our denomination of Christianity.

deus vult? never hopefully but this guy is /ourguy/ in the Highest Muslim clerics

Mole Planted

10 percent of the total population

the only good christian is a dead christian lets be real

Well that's a fucking response lmao

Egypt is bombing the shit out of military bases in Libya atm as a response.

i'd like to have a streaming right now, oh well

where is libyanbro when you need him

>killing at least 23
only 23? bummer

this tbqhfampai

>what is the Coptic Church
You know the Bishop of Alexandria used to be on the same footing as the pope (alongside Bishop of Constantinople, Antioch, and Jerusalem).

Fuck off kike

>Ragheads blow away 23 Christians
>Egypt responds by attacking six ISIS camps
That was quick.

>coptics
>black

shoo nigger

fucking leaf

Al Sisi can do better