Brit/pol/ shut it down edition

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>May blames other countries for allowing foreing fighters to enter UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/theresa-may-tells-g7-summit-leaders-stop-jihadis-bring-terror/
archive.is/IMWgq

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>Johnson slams Corbyn speech, but he said the same himself
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-called-jeremy-10506835
archive.is/CTecO

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance (proving Corbyn's point?)
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/ariana-grande-manchester-terror-attack-latest-return-a7758491.html
archive.is/i3gOd
youtube.com/watch?v=ATMc1Ixiwic
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40053376/manchester-attack-question-time-debates-didsbury-mosque-leaflet
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Iorwerth_Clan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-39997368
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40056693
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any Questions panel, 8pm:

>Rhun ap Iorwerth AM
>David Davis
>Nia Griffith
>Isabel Oakeshott

BBC Radio 4 stream - bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm

Babs

>mfw Carwyn Jones

CORBYN AND MAY NEILED
MAYFLIES AND CORBOTS WILL NEVER RECOVER

PURPLE SURGE

WHAT PARTIES ALIGN WITH MY VIEWS LADS?

How long until the internet regulation comes into force?

Is this the radio version of question time or this week?

Is anyone seeing this PPB on C4? It's been 3 minutes of Kids so far. I bet it's SNP

U K I P

whatever party the degenerates are holding on the fringes of civilisation

Question Time.

thanks to the user sharing any questions link. listening now

Radio QT

is Question Time from last night worth watching, senpais...?

Environmentalist lad from the last thread, hypothetically would you vote for mass sterilisation of the developing world given the chance?

Wogs out.

God no

only if you want a reason to blow your head off

Corbyn just got his arse kicked by Andrew Neil, will literally give in at first opportunity to anything for a 'peaceful solution'

it's actually happening

You mean MILK SURGE right?
At least until they both get NEILED next week.

No. It's basically just "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" with no mention of the 22 murdered people

I suppose the people who support your views aren't so fringe.

After all, they're the ones behind the mass immigration push you filthy capitalist swine.

Rate mine

cheers boys, will give it a listen.

couple of based old guys in the audience, but other wise a lot of #notallmuslims. also fuck off you queer cunt.

OMG IT WAS SNP. The only words in the whole thing were 'What kind of country do you want? I bet it's not the kind Theresa May wants'.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/ariana-grande-manchester-terror-attack-latest-return-a7758491.html

Is this going to be round two lads?

you misunderstand. to claim that i am in favour of mass immigration because i am a capitalist is to claim that i am in favour of poverty because i want to cut benefits.

Please archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/i3gOd

infobabe millie weaver hosting the alex jones show

youtube.com/watch?v=ATMc1Ixiwic

she just said the word "virgins" accidentally, she meant to say "versions"

Instead of this week you get any answers after where at least half the calls are old racists who ring up and say 'hang all Muslims by the neck until dead' to the chargrin of libshit BBC nonce who takes the calls

oh... I thought it might have some good moments.
no need to be so mean senpai

Imagine you're the leader of some mid level regional power, like Iran, or India, or Turkey. The America President walks through the door, ready to begin the tough negotiations on trade, defense, and possibly your countries very future.

Except instead of them, someone else walks through the door. A midget in a several million dollar pantsuit having multiple seizures flanked by an elderly GRIDS victim. A 6ft4 human cheeto shaking your hand like an autistic kid who just googled how to arm wrestle. They start screaming about anti semitism and how they're going to invade if you don't give up your WMD's, which you had no idea existed until now. All of a sudden a unanimous media storm begins calling for your removal with fabricated plots about how you gas children with barrel bombs.

I've become convinced that the American political process is an elaborate media circus intended to manufacture the most bizzare, cutthroat, nonsensical, flawed human beings and throw them at foreign countries like a diplomatic aids needle and distract the low IQ obese population, while atually competent unelected bureaucrats run the actual country from behind the scenes.

Are you a robot? Do you just do this here or on other boards too?

Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.

is the muslim leaflet from the mosque worth watching

just watch some interesting youtube e-celeb instead

>Vowels - Why?

What did we think about based Neil roasting Corbyn lads?

Mummy did worse tbf

was hard to enjoy with corbyn dodging all the questions

Laying a carpet is... very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You check the dimensions, lay her out on the floor, pin her down, walk all over her. If you're adventurous - like me - you might like to try an underlay.

Eastenders is on

One causes the other. Capitalism is the main driver of mass immigration. Without the scramble for lower wages the mass immigration we see today would never have taken place. Especially seeing how centrist you score on the other scales.

There was one good bit where an old guy reads out a pamphlet he got given when he visited Didsbury Mosque, it basically says 'western civilisation is degenerate and must submit to islam' or words to that effect

>[File deleted]
BASED MODS

>while actually competent unelected bureaucrats run the actual country from behind the scenes
What competence?

Thanks lad, I always watch xx

Well, hanging wallpaper is also very much like making love to a beautiful woman. Clean all the relevant surfaces, spread her out on the table, cover her with paste, and stick her up. Then you clean your brush, light your pipe, stand back and admire your handiwork.

Oh wow, is some based janny deleting anime images now?

being the richest most advanced country on earth?

>A person who publishes or distributes written material which is threatening is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred [F51or hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation].

imagine you're at dinner

man, /r/ukpolitics has been taken over hard.

Rimmer young man you post lovelies when we burn in flames I will salute you , Respect
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

Hope so, he'd be the saviour of brit/pol/

Prove. It.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40053376/manchester-attack-question-time-debates-didsbury-mosque-leaflet
There's a link to the video

>get asked question
>go on political mumbo jumbo red tape to distract viewers
>give generic opinion on how well you have a plan
>suggest giving more
literally every politician

What was the Hopkins tweet? On phone without ad block and don't want to give them clicks

I score centrist on the other scales due to my anti-Statism, frankly. I hate transexualism, race-mixing, multiculturalism, heterogenously raced societies, drug users and so on.
Capitalism has been far weaker in the 1960-present period than it was from the 1800-1920 period. Mass immigration from the third world (and at all, for non-Americans) has only occurred during one of those periods. Tax-funded public services actively act as subsidies to the employment of foreigners who have never paid tax, especially security, courts, roads, pensions and the NHS.

Take your proxy off, user, you're embarrassing us.

Why isn't Corbyn the best choice? These "conservatives" are the same as American neoliberals

that name...
that face...

:^)

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Iorwerth_Clan
what did he mean by this

Katie Hopkins? She signed off a tweet by saying we needed a 'final solution'.

Technically she fixed the problem and u-turned
I loved him getting angry, and there was a rather excessive amount of blinking whilst he was forced to by the spin doctors tow the line of the party

>any questions?
Have you got the fucking plague mate?

Pushing Hopkins underground will only give her more influence.

She said we need a final solution

>run up your werth
what did he mean by this?

>How much are you going to borrow?

His response genuinely pissed me off. It also pisses me off that his voters will ignore the chasms in his manifesto because may wants to make boomers put up their houses as collateral for services they never pay for.

To what? What was the tweet about?

Islamic terror, obviously.

Yesterday if May had her way. Internet license when?

Don't forget the 25% levy on your internet connection also to fund the online anti extremism task force.

we need a final solution

Archive link to the katie hopkins article is broken

I don't believe Labour have any intention of trying to clear the deficit then begin to lower the national debt, in the long term the spend spend spend policies will bankrupt this country

SAVE THE FOXES

coward, he thinks giving in to your enemy is winning because it's a 'peaceful solution'

p-poor you, senpai
hope you're not banned

My Dad just got back from work in Sheffield. Armed police in the train station with HK G36c's. Fucking shit is crazy. Glad he's home safe. Thank god he's got a week off now. I wouldn't want him working during ramadam.

We'll end up like Greece with 30% unemployment

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-39997368

Dianne scabbot is disgusting desu.

I can tell you on the quiet..GCHQ has made a Order of this Owner/Gooky hiro to supply Logs .. 3 weeks ago (I warned you then )
He is seeing lawyers but after last week Bombings , he told mods to Be SAFE /SECURE with devices .and given 12 month logs !
GCHQ see this as a Hotbed of of terrorism ..Poor Lord Kek

>obviously
Not really that obvious. Seems equally likely someone in the UK calling for the final solution to white people

>"what I want is peeeeeace"

The guy behind the muzzy was a qt

Predictions on the turnout lads?

>we're not going to have debt, we will have bonds which the government owns :^)
t. jezza

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40056693

Totally my daughter's assertion everyone, I had no input into this, nope... none.

u gay?

53.4%