Why everyone on Sup Forums hates EU so much? Of course, it has its flaws, but those can be solved...

Why everyone on Sup Forums hates EU so much? Of course, it has its flaws, but those can be solved. We do not stand a chance on our own.

We don't stand a chance with German cock up our asses too

Maybe its not hate against the union as a concept but against the current conglomerate of failure elitism and incompetence

I am more concerned with the idea of German passivism than their overactivity, someone has to take the lead when shit goes wrong.

It is the hidden bankers agenda behind it all. Also, the destruction of nationalism has its own inherent concerns. Oh...and you are a blue pilled faggot.

why would I hate the EU?

Too bureaucratic, and I know this is not an argument, but the people at the top seem like immense douchebags and I enjoy seeing them fail.

k

Dont hate the EU, but the people in charge

Because from it's birth it's been an Authoritarian failure of a union and needs to cease to exist.

I can't speak for everyone else but for me it's, "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." Revelation 13

You're not on your own. US defends Europe if Europe only asks. NATO already exists.

EU is a trade organization that pretends it's in charge of Europe. They're supposed to help countries negotiate the price of toothpaste across the board, not demand white countries take in millions of jihadis that kill innocents and assfuck little boys in public.

Please kill yourself

I'd rather not

Since GB entered EU had problems with it, so I see your point, but most of the countries were for the supranational character

Maybe because the EU is a fucking undemocratic superstate that forces other countries to open wide and gulp down litres and litres of arab and african semen.

>but most of the countries were for the supranational character
so they're in it for basically no reason?

Sweden already does this without any pressure

There are pros for that as well, not only cons. For example speeding up legislative processes and so on.

we can, we are and will do so

Because the group runni g it is not elected but sleected and too far from the people and they are using it as a way to destroy Europe by flooding it with warring incompatible peoples.

>crawling into US asshole like the rest of Europe since 1945 but still act like they are something special. No offense bruh

>Dont hate the EU, but the people in charge
This.

EU would be great, but not with the current leadership.

Just imagine that instead of the Western Cuckmasters Merkel and Micron we would have based Orban of Hungary or the Polish guys, the Czechs.

We would be blessed by Kek himself.

eww

EU leadership takes stupid decisions, communicates no half-reasonable justification, and goes on to enforce them no matter what.

Also, it is clear that EU leaders care deeply about EU as a project, but don't give a shit about EU citizens. They hate my guts, and I hate them back.

>eww
What, you can't speak up with the Paki cock in your mouth?

I just realized, when the EU removes the star for the UK it can look like they have a crescent made of stars on their flag! This pleases the prophet!

Shut the fuck up, gypsy.
More eastern euros would just mean more gibs for shithole countries like yours because you're all lazy fucks who can't control your economy.

'united kingdom' much while you sleep?

Russian shills and ignorant americans

non-europeans have no idea how much the EU benefits us

EU is great but we have to kick the loosers (Greece) out + set some definitive limits (Fuck off Turkey, Ukraine = Russia, not EU)

>those can be solved.

No they can't.

The EU has no intention to change or even listen to the citizens.

We need to burn it down and start from scratch.