youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l69Xiihs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

KANGZ

PRIESTS

SCIENTISTS

SUCKED

how buttblasted are leftists that you play as a christian killing cultist hethens?

ROMANZ

AEROSAPCE ENGINEERS

BASED BLACK MAN

MFW Morgan Freeman is now black in HL3.

Can you imagine if this were closer to Far Cry 2? I'd actually be interested in a game set in an extended Bundy/Waco environment, where you had to maneuver between a violent militia faction and an oppressive, out of control federal response force.

That way it could be an examination of the subject and satire of both without coming across as condescending.

He kinda looks like my dad.

I'm sorry, are blacks never priests?

Also checked

How would you know?

I'm never gonna buy this game, not even if they gave me -90% off

the devs must be loving all this free publicity

pol being retarded once again

Sounds like you care a little more about creative worldbuilding and engaging plots than pushing an agenda. Do you even know how bad of a goy that makes you?

kekd

quick rundown on the new farcry?
who do you play as this time, and who are you fighting?

Quick, smooth, clever
Nice

It's so cool that they include Montana's only black guy in this game.

lol

got me

You're a nigger killing white hillbilly Christians

You play as a black man and you fight Christian white supremacists in Montana.

You create your own character and fight a cult in Montana.

>Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave, but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as The Project at Eden’s Gate that is threatening the community's freedom. Stand up to the cult’s leader, Ronald Slump and the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance that will liberate the besieged community.

You don't have to play as him you idiots. You literally get to create your own character AND you can choose to side with the cult. Narrative BTFO

You can make the character white and you can side with the Christians. Stop it with the persecution complex.

You play as Eric Lloyd, a young boy in a New York hotel who though a series of pranks and adventures becomes friends with a lovable orangutan named Dunston. You have to find a way of returning Dunston to the wild before Jason Alexander can capture him and force him to work in his crime gang.

another one bites the coal~

Are you honestly that retarded?

top lel

>not even if they gave me -90% off

so you've fell for the discount jew before.

Aren't you late for an Ariana Grande concert?

TOP BANTZ

Are there many black people in rural Montana?

Is he our guy? He seems redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE

I have yet to find info which states that you're playing a black man. And you're killing some cultist heathens, not actual Christians.

That would be cool. How butthurt will libs be when all the popular meme videos are about joining the cult?

>Ronald slump

They'd be that retarded and assblasted to do this.

No there's very few, but more and more are showing up all the time. I don't know what's drawing them here.

Can't wait for the first complaints that you have to play as a religious person.

>wow don't they know that religion triggers a lot of people?

>Ronald Slump
Oy vey

Yet another franchise or product to bow down to Marxist kike puppets who spend daddies money on Starbucks and not videogames.
Shits gonna fail, HARD. Brainwashed normie faggots don't game.

>Ronald Slump

GRNNNHALD BLUMMPFGH

underrated

Also I thought Montana was more of an anti government libertarian militia survivalist type of state, not filled with religious fanatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

Nowhere in the trailer does it suggest this is a SJW game

Fuck off nigger shill

the free publicity this game is getting is insane
you're just doing them a favor at this point

Kikes rewrite history constantly to fit their narritive. Most normies believe the 911 and Boston bombing movies as documentaries when really both were poorly executed false flags.

This game would be a lot more fun on drugs.

Yeah Ubisoft would have to be really asshurt to have a villain be a thinly veiled Trump parody

(Citation needed)

Like I said, you'd have to be retarded and assblasted.

HAHAHA THIS IS GOING ST8 TO /R/Sup Forums PUT ME IN LE SCREENSHOT XD XD XD XD

This is not reddit.
You have to go back.

Almost missed it
Glad i didnt

Did they finally realize that everyone liked the antagonists more after 3 and 4

criminally underrated

I wasn't suprised good characters are independant woman and a sondy

However, it's strange they have a based white guy, who respects his veteran transparentami and only wants to protect his family

I bet Ubifags made him gay.

we wuz malcolm x and sheit

>Wanting proof is reddit
(Citation still needed)

Fucking autocorrect
Dindu, not sondy
Grandparents, not transparentami

It is. They even interviewed militia members. But this doesn't fit the narrative and would be too sympathetic. Nu-Cry relies on charismatic, insane villains.

>I bet Ubifags made him gay.

he has a kid on the way though

WE WUZ VIDEO GAMES AND SHEIT

Some sort of christian cult took over a town in Montana. You play as some character we dont know yet. There have been 3 "Side-kick" trailers.
>the pastor - black preacher who doesnt like the cult, probably for degrading christianity or something
>qtp2t bartender lady
>hick guy who flies plays like his parents during various wars

>he has a kid on the way though
DID YOU JUST IMPLY LITERALLY ANYTHING, SHITLORD????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not having dindu programmed into your autocorrect

Ubisoft givin' wolves a bad name...

we wuz awoos n shit cuh

>Grandparents, not transparentami

You mean you would be...

forgot image

wolves don't steal

>Grandparents, not transparentami

>>>reddit
Fuck off faggot

you missed your true calling.

fuuuc

pastor is based, might pirate this game if you dont play as a neon haired feminist

>being so new you don't realize these threads /are/ bethesda
Anons, can I get a double-check on Argies being white? I don't believe it; I simply have too much evidence to the contrary.

DINADO

>Talking about Trump
>our guy

omg you fuckin made me spit mountain dew everywhere faggot

Still not a citation, gypsey nigger.

Make sense, dumbass.

Remember DMC had a bill O'Reilly ripoff too

Does anybody have a trailer for the white pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l69Xiihs4

Only good thing that has come from this is that the main trailer has reminded me of old time country/western music.
>Honestly the trailer makes the whites look like some really cool guys. Wish they lived in my neighborhood :( Stuck here with line towing faggots

TOP BANTZ