HILLARY CLINTON BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE BY DRAWING STRAIGHT LINE FROM NIXON TO TRUMP

DRUMPF BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqg4lLjW6s0

#imwithher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/8bWC5V4HaDQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=Aqg4lLjW6s0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5S6Z9ZT-4&feature=youtu.be&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqg4lLjW6s0&feature=youtu.be&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPF BTFO

> #imwithered
Yeah shes not looking so good up there, the coughing seems to have stuck.

k

>bring down the house

christ what are we in the early 90's? are we gonna pump up the jam and come on ride the train and ride it?

Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

The same Nixon that she was a part of investigating and was thrown off of for being one of the most dishonest and unethical lawyers the lead investigator had ever known?

who Caesar? you realize the entire country revolted and hunted down Brutus and Cassius after they killed him right?

Hillary Clinton's crimes were far worse than Nixon's.

Breaking News!

DNC party and supporters stage "sleeping" protest in defiance of Drumbumpfreumpf's illegitimate presidency and policies. Sources close to the party reveal mutterings of "It was her turn" amongst the non-ambulatory protestors.

Who?

Oh yeah, that old woman who isn't president.

YAAAAAASSSSSS

Lemme Get this straight. The lying whore that was fired from the Watergate investigation because she fucking LIED thinks Trump and Nixon are connected in some fashion? Now I'm 100% certain that Trump was and is the right man for the job.
Not sure which is worse. Your jokes or me laughing at them.

>Released as a single, Pump Up The Jam was a worldwide hit, reaching number two in the United Kingdom in 1989 and in the American Billboard Hot 100 in early 1990. The song was later certified triple platinum. A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics.

This bitch was kicked off the watergate commission for being crooked

suck my cock dude

she got kicked off the watergate committee for corruption.

remember. hillary is sooooo.... CORRUPT

>Nixon impeachment and watergate scandal was lead by CIA/deepstate agents
>Trump is under attack by the same agents

I can draw a straight line between the two as well.

Just drawing attention to the fact LBJ fired her from the Watergate commission for being unethical.

This woman is very stupid.

Maybe it's a self-degrading joke. Dishonest about Nixon and dishonest about Trump.

>bitter sore loser makes salty comments

lol she's so arrogant even after losing. STupid bitch.

See? Two anons above me already said it.

She's a god damn idiot. This needs to be universally accepted.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The only thing Shillary brings down is heads in shame. What a useless cunt

>making a graduation ceremony about you and your political goals

Niiice.

Sand in her pussy

I hope her tombstone reads

"Her lies Hillary, eternally butthurt"

Hillary doesn't seem to like the fates. Yet here she is, tempting them again...

She shouldn't be allowed a grave, just dump her in the Middle East.

Its the last time the Clintons were relevant

Why that bitch is still free?

>that awkward moment when
Isn't she locked up already?

absolutely amazing how people believe she was fighting for other people's rights her whole life when she takes money out of her charity for herself even as a fuggin grandma

you are embarrassing yourself as much as clinton is in that clip, did you not know that Trump never fired the head of DOJ? Only head of FBI, comey

damned shills, not even being clever

why isn't she staright line to JAIL

nixon did nothing wrong

i would let her give me a handjob

Who's the bronze goddess,for fapping research purposes.

can't wait til this cunt is rotting in prison

nonsummerjack anubis

nasty.

YADADADEEDADADADAAAA

AH-HAH-YAYHAAYEEEE
WANNA BE MUH LUUUHHVAHHH

AH-HAH-YAYHAAYEEEE
WANNA BE MUH LUUUHHVAHHH

You cheeky fuck.

How much can you possibly get paid to make yourself look like such a fool?

Are you not on the "wrong side of history"?

fuck you

2020 ain't gonna happen shut the fuck up, HRC.

She is starting to look like young Muammar Kaddafi, desu

LOL "Che" Clinton

Young Gaddafi was incredibly striking. Much less blobby.

>HILLARY CLINTON

Just needs to die already. Praise be to kek that she falls from a heart attack while on camera

Nixon was a god tier President that hated Globalists, called Bohemian Grove gay, despised Jews, and was merciless towards commies.

One of my all time favorite Presidents by far.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

still an ugly motherfucker

right on the money, i bet come 2018 shes going to try and make herself the head of some commie revolution

Nixon wasn't impeached for obstruction of justice, but I can think of a president who was

MADAM

I see she's wearing purple again for Soros.

Jokes aside the unprofessionalism of this is absolutely staggering, I've never seen anything like this before. It's unprecedented to have someone lose an election and then continue to rally support and attempt to undermine the administration that beat them.
How can you have such complete contempt for democracy and the will of the voters? It doesn't make her look any better and it doesn't make anyone sorry that she lost, it just makes her look petty and unstable.

youtu.be/8bWC5V4HaDQ
Coughing starts at 0:16

>How can you have such complete contempt for democracy and the will of the voters?

Democracy was compromised by the russian scum!!!

We must act accordingly now!!!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS ON SHIT

Are you legit retarded?

reminder this cunt was fired from the watergate investigation because she was playing fast and loose.

>How can you have such complete contempt for democracy and the will of the voters? It doesn't make her look any better and it doesn't make anyone sorry that she lost, it just makes her look petty and unstable.

Because she;s a fucking cunt. She knows she's through, she spent her ENTIRE LIFE thinking she was going to be the first female president, and that dream is dead, and now all she can do is bitch impotently while crying herself to sleep.

Those pants were so comfortable. I loved them.

By the way Clinton mentioned Pizzagate in this speech to try and win sympathy. Stupid.

Hahaha fucking savage! She is going to DESTROY Trump in November.

Don't give CNN or any of the shitty msm tubes views use

hooktube.com/watch?v=Aqg4lLjW6s0

Why haven't you been banned yet? Every fucking bait post or slide thread it's always a fucking Ukrainian. I hope the Russians fuck you with a RPG

She knows she's going down so I'm pretty sure the game plan is to just make trump look as bad as possible before she goes to trial cause her only defence at this point is to make herself look like the victim of a witch hunt.

Remember "Vast right wing conspiracy"? She always sings the same tune each time she's in hot water.

>Why haven't you been banned yet?

For what?!

This is not reddit, drumpfkin. Not your safespace!!!

g-g-guys

>did i break the 4th wall

Bet you can find quotes of her praising Nixon if you look back far enough

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5S6Z9ZT-4&feature=youtu.be&t=8s

or

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqg4lLjW6s0&feature=youtu.be&t=51s

She's still coughing. She deliberately lied about her health. I forgot that one of the consolation prizes whether she won or lost was going to be watching her publically deteriorate before our eyes while I got to say I told you so.

>SURELY THIS IS THE END FOR SCRUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>for what
For spam you fuck head. Either there's a bunch of Ukrainians who don't like trump and make posts about "drumpf http", or there's one sneaky rat of a Ukrainian who keeps on trolling this board and gets shit loads of (you)s. So here's your (you) you god damn fuck head.

public will soon enough find out that DOJ and FBI are different things and that Trump would only have problems if he fired the big boss of DOJ, who actually have the responsibility the media lies about and placed on Comey

also: she is testing how indoctrinated they are

Funny comparing him to Nixon since she is at fault for botching the trial against Nixon.

Nu-pol doesn't even give this nigger his well deserved (you)'s....fuck this place

Trump needs to send a special prosecutor after her

Redpill me on Nixon, burgers.

Every time Hillary says something about Donald Trump she should be required to add "and I still couldn't beat him in the election."

what am I looking for here?

The absolute hyper-hubris of this insufferably evil cunt makes me so angry I can't sleep at night.

Just go watch the TYT election night meltdown, that always cheers me up

LOL fuckin saved

Kek, that was gold.

Has she gone senile? Does she really think she still has a chance?

>HILLARY CLINTON BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE BY DRAWING STRAIGHT LINE FROM NIXON TO TRUMP
Don't be silly, Hillary Clinton has been dead for months now, they are using a CGI version of her to push their agenda.

It's been 6 months already and she's still being a sore loser about the election? College students at their graduation want to hear motivating and uplifting words that make them feel invincible, not a crybaby throwing a Diazepam fit over how she lost the election because nobody believed her after a 30-year career of lying to people.

now now let's not let facts, history, and personal ability get in the way of the smear campaign against the only man in the world who can prevent Satan from murdering the last of god's people.

there is a post and different people in the background with a slightly different camera angle. greenscreen.

i sold my dirtbike i'd had since 2005 to buy ar15s because of this evil fucking twat bitch. the victory was worth it though.