Black male protagonist CONFIRMED

>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED
>White female romantic interest CONFIRMED
>Alt-right, neo-nazi, Trump supporting enemies CONFIRMED

The inevitable shitstorm this is going to cause will dwarf gamergate and after everything's said and done "gamers" will be stereotyped as sexist AND racist

Sup Forums is about to swallow the biggest redpill ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE
youtube.com/watch?v=8pFHPq84iB0
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can design your own character in the game doofus

Far Cry has always been garbage

you cant make this shit up.

The Pastor looks pretty based tb h. But is he even a playable character? I thought you play as a cop

I think the thing that bugs me the most is there is very little black people In Montana. I see a black person about every 6-7 months and I live in probably the most liberal section of Montana (Bozeman)

This shit is ridiculous.

S H I L L S

Every time you spew impotent rage over how this game hurt your feelings you're giving it free advertising.

it has a character creator, these are supporting characters

i'd probably play as a black chick anyway like in the trailer

Firebomb their offices.
>It is a joke FBI, I meant the in game offices of that nigger

Good. Too many white men use video games as escapism, time for them to wake up to what's going on

>literally bastardizing majority of the video game community thinks and is

...well I wonder if this game will sell as much as the others...

>Jerome
They didn't even try. The only more stereotypical name would be Jamal.

This is why you only buy Nintendo

>Sup Forums is about to swallow the biggest redpill ever

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both pretty aware of the diversity propagand being showed down their throats, they're all sick of it

I thought you create your own character and those two in the OP are supporting characters

>buying a far cry game after 3
Come on mane

That might be the default though.

Honestly, it just looks like a typical Ubisoft game, I.E. "The fucking same as every other game they've cranked out in like the last decade". I feel like more outrage was drummed up by the media than the game itself. It's literally just Red State with the retard dial cranked to 11. No doubt there's potential for anti-conservative propaganda to play a part, but to me, it really just looks like a basic bitch game put out by a basic bitch company. I'll pick up a used copy from the bargain bin (so they don't actually get my money) only because shooting a mac-10 from an ATV looks kinda fun, and I can't afford to do so in real life. :(

>buying a farcry game after 1

black guy is literally a christian priest out to kill non christan extremists and Sup Forums still manages to complain

main badguy is a cultist that believes he is has to save people from evil damnation even if they don't want it

Yes, you can also create your own character in mass effect. Doesn't change the fact that the game experience is tailored/marketed towards the default character

>>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED
>>White female romantic interest CONFIRMED
>>Alt-right, neo-nazi, Trump supporting enemies CONFIRMED

>The inevitable shitstorm this is going to cause
>will dwarf gamergate and after everything's said and done "gamers" will be stereotyped as sexist AND racist

>Sup Forums is about to swallow the biggest redpill ever

He is an civilized black guy and only milk-chocolate + christian...

True

But the nigger priest isn't the main character. He's just a "WE WUZ PRIESTS!" supporting character. The MC is a deputy. At least do your research before you try to call out Jew propaganda.

Video games are now becoming political.
Just like Movies
Just like Music
Just like Art

Video games were able to dodge the political bullshit for a while but well milenials have grown up and are now in spots of influence. and most of them are disturbed angry leftist morons

>>gulf war vet
Something is going on...

>shitstorm
back in the day we called that viral marketing

>Jerome

Some of the enemies you have to kill in Far Cry 5 are literally wearing red baseball caps with "Make Montana Great Again" on them

You HAVE to kill them in order to advance the plot of the game. There is no going around it.

Fallout 3 protagonist is canonically half or full black

>dat nigger trigger discipline

You're not going to change the minds of game developers, just accept the blackpill and move on with your life.

Video games are kids toys for faggot betas only

Sage all video game threads

>Jerome tirese
Sounds like those made up niggers names on greentext stories

I just wish someone would make a game like this but with the Christian cultists replaced with Muslims. Make it have True Detective vibe and put in all the child sexual grooming, animal torture etc. that Muslims do.

this
you people are fucking idiots

Yeah I'm calling bs. They haven't said anything about the game really.

Is this some shit reporter trying to create a story internet drama? Fuck off.

>Gulf war vet in Montana
>Doesn't own a proper plate carrier with rifle plates, modern autoloading rifles, and pistols

There are many inaccuracies user. I don't think the canada cucks making this game have any idea how many steal /k/ommandos there are in America, especially in a state like Montana. That's also the reason the plot of the game would never happen in real life.

have a screen of the hat?

*Stealth /k/ommandos

They're supporting characters. And for anyone who's played FarCry 4, we know how that turned out.
>One was a religious fanatic, basically ISIS.
>Other wanted to further oppress the natives via a massive drug cartel.
>Both were FAR worse than the Antagonist

Someone never played deus ex

just dont buy it, farcry is fucking lame anyway

But if there is an online version, we can run around killing SJW's and niggers.

I read somewhere that the characters are customizable wtf is this, so they're predefined written characters? A Tranny and a White African-American?

Chekt n kekt

>caring about generic fps #935857

>main badguy is a cultist that believes he is has to save people from evil damnation even if they don't want it
So basically white ISIS?

>Jerome
>Tirese

That's why I stick to fighting or Ninty games that's why I'm getting Tekken 7. Not even white but I'm tired of the "white guilt" propaganda.

who gives a shit about any video game except Kingdom hearts 3 and Red dead redemption 2??

fuck gamers and the gaming industry

>>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED
>>White female romantic interest CONFIRMED
>>Alt-right, neo-nazi, Trump supporting enemies CONFIRMED

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothings happening. Hope I'll be able to blacked as many of those racist femalse as possible.

If so GOTY 10/10!

4 is a straight upgrade from 3 desu.

>Every time you talk about the terror attacks you are just helping ISIS and radicalizing muslims.
Same argument. The idea that all publicity is good publicity has been flushed quite some time ago. ME:A got a lot of publicity and it effectively killed the franchise, tanked the sales and wrecked the Bioware sub studio.

Don't really care about who I'm shooting this time around. I've shot thousands of brown people in the series, and thousands of worshippers of X Religion/cult/belief. I really don't care if the virtual person I am shooting at this time is a white Christian. Same game, different antagonist. Who gives a shit. The only thing I will take issue with is if they are blatantly shoving a leftist ideology down my throat the entire game. If the plot is "Crazy religious cult taking over" cool, I'll shoot some christians. If the plot is "Extreme right wing white christians who happen to be EXACTLY like current American politics and all the protagonists happen to suit the leftist side" I'll be upset.

Either way, I'm pirating it anyway.

I would've been more fun if the portagonist was an actual nazi fighting against t_d ((trump)) supporters
Or maybe an ISIS member

Pointing out the trend of race mixing propaganda in almost every single bit of Big Entertainment is always worth shining a light on. You may not believe it, but exposing such trends is like giving a body blow to your opponent in a boxing match. Keep giving them body blows and they eventually have to quit the fight or drop their guard and get knocked out.

In the entertainment world, identifying common trends and discussing them frequently creates boredom in the buying audience. "God, this plot again?" they start to think. In the long run they see the brainwashing for what it is and stop buying race mixer propaganda.

retards theres 3 playable character. hill billy white male, hill billy white female and black pastor. do some research before posting.

no its not you fucking idiot
you're literally giving Ubisoft free advertisement

This

saw someone make some good points about it unintentionally making it funny or cool. dude gave good examples but i can't think of them right now.
it'll be like mass effect where you can't be white

>He's an NPC
>He's the leader
>He'll be giving missions
I ain't taking no orders from no nigger fuck this game

>military trained Catholic priest who looks to be your buddy throughout

Well that's very good.

>game companies once again forget who their customers actually are

This sjw pandering has never worked out, not even once, because sjws don't play video games.

How do you fuck so badly? How can they not even know who plays video games? It's sure as shit not coalburners and le BASED black men.

Far Cry 2 had some decent ideas but the game was terrible.
>Buying anything after Ubisoft ruined Splinter Cell

Also why the fuck didn't you post the character video?

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE

youtube.com/watch?v=8pFHPq84iB0

or we just don't play the shitty game, far cry have lost its soul as far as innovating goes anyway so who cares?

shills picked the wrong game to impact, wont do shit

>Shitty game CONFIRMED

Why the fuck hype this shit up?
>IA will still be shit
>generic and liniar gameplay
>story will suck and you are forced to either fraction just like farcry4 (podo or femanist)
>will complete main missions in a day or couple of hours
>need crafring to accomplish missions
>shitty perks and dialog
>ubisoft has bad reputation for bending the knee to SJW faggotry
>year from release game will drop 90% In price just like that Jurassic park failure of a game.
This game will fucking suck at the end no matter how much this gets shilled

The shittiest way for them to shill this is through vidya, let them

>I CAN'T GIVE A PROPER REBUTTAL SO I WILL JUST PRETEND I AM RIGHT ANYWAY WHILE IGNORING OBVIOUS COUNTER POINTS TO MY CLAIMS!

So, are you retarded or do you work for ubisoft?

>Mafia 3 2.0
white gamers dont want to play a nigger killing white people. Hope the game fails. Ubisoft is dogshit now anyway.

fuck you bitch. When this is the worst selling Far Cry ever we will see

This game and setting actually looks good. It will be like true detective season 1. Should be fun killing a bunch of inbred hicks. I guess that really triggers the inbred hicks on this board.

More like Watch Dogs 2 2.0

But if I make a custom character, I won't be default!

Really makes you ponder...

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

Star Wars Battlefront default is a black woman.
Fucking cringed so hard when I saw that.
Don't even get me started on For Honor.
Pic Related:

i honestly don't care about what kind of message the game is trying to convey as long as the gameplay is good. also i really wish they would stop making animals bulletproof and hyper-aggressive, its fucking stupid to be in the middle of a gunfight and have a bear, several wolves and an eagle attack you out of nowhere.

we don't care about that, what don't want though is games that are clearly political and relevant in the political scene when the game is released, that will remove from the game, they will have spent resources on figuring out how to shill and lie instead of how to get good gameplay etc

>they will have spent resources on figuring out how to shill and lie instead of how to get good gameplay etc
>implying you need to pay shills when Sup Forums willingly seeks out new reasons to be angry

Someone post the "last supper" poster thingy they made for this game.

I think there's Swedes in the game design.

are you drunk?

its not like what gets discussed here will magically manifest in the game, the actual work have to be done, and every hour spent making the game political is an hour not spent on making the game good. Fact.

We're not Christian.

>mfw white people keep on losing and all they can do about it is LARP as nazis on the internet

>Either way, I'm pirating it anyway.
Will play probably somewhere around 2019 because DENUVO

Far Cry games are 100% fun. The yeti mountain dlc for 4 was top notch and even primal had its moments. Technically even blood dragon came after 3 so youre a mega fag. Im going to buy 5 8 times just spite pol

>video game thread on Sup Forums
>what a surprise it's a ubisoft game
shill harder ubishit

hmm. i like.

>buying anything but Japanese games

this

Republican pastor killing violent religious regressives of all colors. sounds good to me

During that time in Mafia III

However,

>playing anything after 3
Also, why the hate for Montana? I noticed this trend in Hitman Absolution. Is it Europeans fetishizing cowboy hats and dusters, SJWs screeching at Christian country folk?

It's funny, because most people don't even know that George Soros funded Activision/Blizzard for the most popular diversity game of all time; Overwatch. Post-2010 video games are all degenerate trash.

V is full of cucks mang

I'm telling you, only Rayman 4, BGAE 2 and Rocksmith 2018 will save Ubisoft.