Seriously do you kek fags know how ridiculous you both look and sound? You should be fucking embarassed for yourselves...

Seriously do you kek fags know how ridiculous you both look and sound? You should be fucking embarassed for yourselves, everyone else certainly is. It accomplishes nothing to further our agenda and it contaminates the reputation of this board. Its a massive fucking childish stain, and all of you "kekistani" autists should be taken out back and put down. You see what happens when you go out and LARP as 'epic based stick man' you get your asses beat, and your shitty flags stolen.
Ditch the meme magic shit
Ditch the "praise kek" garbage
Ditch the shadilay autism
Fucking embarassing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
youtube.com/watch?v=sL4tM23lNjI
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6759237047
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek.

>kek fag goes downtown

Lol triggered?

op, its mostly faggots who have never faced any adversity ever. let them continue being retards and they will get fucked up sooner or later.

As always, once plebbit normies get a hold on something they drive it into the ground

Consider this a board META thread because the state of Sup Forums in 2016-2017 is appalling

it's not our fault reddit stole our memes and infused them with unfunny autism
the same thing happened with rage comics

SHADILAY SHALIDAY PRAISE KEK AND PEPE MY FELLOW 'PEDES
FREE KEKISTAN
AND FREE ALL OF THE BASED BLACK MEN
MAGA

FUCK OFF NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought the ridiculousness of it was sort of the whole point?

God id consider myself more "normal" then these people. Fucking insufferable

No theyre totally unironic about it, which is the scary part

This. Who the fuck was taking any of this nonsense seriously. Faggots ITT sound like Matt Furey.

They ruin fucking everything by taking it to an absurd level

u mad?

Kek

take this thread to r_thedonald

>No theyre totally unironic about it

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

Is this.... the power of Shareblue?

>Sup Forums
>introverted autism

>reddit
>extroverted autism

whenever you see some fucking faggot spewing memes in public, it's because they're from reddit

hey look there is some faggot here that hinks Sup Forums is srs bsns

>whenever you see some fucking faggot spewing memes in public, it's because they're from reddit

nah faggots did this long before there was a reddit

>UK
Heh

Two years ago these kids were Tumblr wobblers. Now they're our useful idiots on the Normie front.

Big picture, faggots.

b-but they are slowly red pilling people hur dur

You know what, it is a bit silly, but it really REALLY pisses you kikes off so I'm going to allow it.

>Implying memes were born on Sup Forums/reddit
kys

This was Shareblue's plan, to stop us from using meme magic.

Kekfags are the epitome of nu/pol/. They also love shitposting eceleb worship like that dumb anorexic newfag occultist retard.

Hell no

who else thinks this 5 month youtuber is totally based XDDDDD!!!!????!?!?

i dont think anyone who has been on Sup Forums since before the_donald takes this shit seriously. this is reddit trying to be right wing.

Autist are incapable of shame meaning they cannot know when they are being socially weird. This is why autist tend to act very strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4tM23lNjI

are there seriously people on Sup Forums who join in with this complete faggotry

>used to be
she still looks like one

it's anonymous all over again. fucking cancer

no time to change styles when there's money to be made

the face of Sup Forums

The world is a fucked up place. The only way to stay sane in this world is to make fun of it in an insane way.

This shit is literally the exact same as WE R LEEJUN. In 5 years you're going to look back on this faggotry and hate yourself.

they serve a purpose, why do you care?

what do you expect from people who are supposedly pro-white, but name their country in a shitskin fashion by calling it "-stan". Go to Pakistan if you love stan so fucking much.

praise kek

&

SHADILOY BROTHERS

HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No their normies

This is your future, Trumpets. you deserve nothing more than this

It's sad, really

looks like a funny and cool guy TBQH

Nice false flag T_D

As an old WoW player who said "kek" like 6-7 years ago all the way up to last year I'm mostly just irked that I no longer have access to the word without being associated with faggotry.

t. Dan the kekistani

toppest kek

Didn't kek come from some Turkish snack, meaning "cake"? Prolly saw it in 2013 for the first time.

It has nothing to do with pepe or T_D

Hey guys /k/ here. Thinking about hosting a meet. I'm going to bake brownies, you guys want in?

reminder that pol is satire

old pol already got what they want from drumpf and want him impeached

nupol are the faggots who still support drumpf

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6759237047

then [s4s] adopted it, then Sup Forums

now it's extremely unfunny

You oppressive communist fag. The Kekistanis have been oppressed for years. You realize that by discriminating against us you perpetuate this destructive cultural racism?

Praise Kek.

It came originally from World of Warcraft. "lol" was translated as "kek" when said by the Horde to Alliance.

its just some paid reddit shills by the CIA in an attempt to undermine the advantage Sup Forums holds in the current meme war.

Lok'tar ogar

It's in Sup Forums's reactionary nature to oppose Trump because he is the president now.

Which is why I'm pretty sure 90% of current Trumpets here originate from Reddit and T_D. Leave, by the way.

I see

ok Dan

Makes a thread crying about kekistan. OP confirmed deepthroater of nigger cock. Btw gas liberal kikes

>First they ignore you
>Then they laugh at you
>Then they fight you
>Then you win
T_D obviously had an impact, Sup Forums and T_D got Pepe attacked on the world stage which invoked an onslaught of spiritual attacks on Clinton.

you simply must go back to /r/eddit, faggot

Y
E
A
R
S

Something isnt quite right with that awoo.

Except this administration will destroy w/e is left from your middle class. And you'll root for them while they do so

Someone is winning but it's not you

Yeah, a NEGATIVE impact if you're not an autistic newfag

KYS

dan is fucking based, leave him alone.

not exactly. it dilutes and bastardizes our ideas. these people will be used to kill any movements started here.

Awoo is degenerate as well. Cut that shit out.

>muh sex junk

These fags just destroy our public image and drive away support stick to your shitty anime pictures if you are not a chad

>Our agenda

What is that exactly? I always assumed /pol's/ agenda was pure anarchy.

Original. Sup Forums should love T_D the amount of idiotic liberals and degnerates who havge a fucking heartattack daily at what they put out.

That was coming regardless, perhaps you haven't been paying attention to BRICS bank, Deutsche bank, CIPS and SWIFT payment system battle going on. Just because I wanted to embarrass and cripple the Clinton machine doesn't mean I'm ignorant and naive enouogh to think this has anything to do with the world economy and the rising/dying dollar. China already has been approved to be a world reserve. America's prosperity is false and a direct link to being the worlds official currency for trade.

yes look at the comments in they're appropriating it for 'left libertarians', it's centrist faggots with no actual positions that believe in horseshoe theory and worship quadron of mossad

I've got a pretty good idea.

>Not calling himself Dan from Kekistan
SHAMFURU DISPRAY

No. there's difference between posting this shit online and walking around with it and making it into a cult.

Who's Dan?

Cringe.

>"our agenda"
>wahhh leave my memes alone!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ

I like the kekistani movement. The more they shitpost SJWs, irl or otherwise, the better, imo.

>Who's Dan?

Read the OP you fucking retard

Kekistan shit is garbage.
Bring a fucking swastika to one if their rallies. See what happens.

I really liked this kek stuff during the election when it was more occult based

but god fucking damn it, I hate redditors so fucking much, why do they have to ruin everything they touch

SO LE QUIRKY ECKSDEE

seriously I think I hate these people just as much as the delusional leftists

so sick of these fucks who latch on to this shit purely for the identity of it

Really wish we could somehow purge all of these types and keep them from coming to Sup Forums and taking our shit back to their virtue signaling hole

no better than leftists in that regard

When I first got into Sup Forums back in 2010 I did cringey as fuck shit. Just keep blind-siding them with redpills and they'll integrate.

>for the identity of it

for the fashion of it, that's a better wording

post that gook crap again, and i'm gonna stomp your guts out

>btw gas liberal kikes

Gas ALL kikes.

Sounds like you're triggered. Praise kek! Shadilay! Civic Nationalism! Yay!

Nose ring... Based. Right

Praise kek brother.
Shadilay!

how about you go fuck yourself

And through the insults, we again see the oppression! You wouldn't have insulted us if we were not culturally thought of as lesser people!
This is exactly why we need Kek.

>Sup Forums
>hates anime

I want reddit to leave

ok Dan

FPBP

praise kek

I see them as useful idiots,
good intentions but being misdirected
they can be redeemed with new memes tho
the frog stuff has to go
they need a stated political purpose as well, or align themselves with a larger political group

I remember I made that awoo during the elections...good times....

You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You little cockroach... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

seeing old gen x'ers saying 'normies out! reeeeeee!!! xDDD' really fucking kills it