Stop drinking milk

Milk accounts for 60-80% of ingested estrogen.

Milk is especially high in 17B-estradiol, which is one of the strongest estrogenic hormones out there and is orally bioavailable.

Full fat milk carries these hormones more easily.

Unlike you I'm white, so I can drink milk just fine. Thanks.

Women have boobs for a reason, shitskin.

>drank skim milk
>take zinc and magnesium
>eat meat and lift things up and put them down

I'm vegan. Did I tell you guys that I'm vegan, because I'm vegan -- really though, I'm vegan. I'm a vegan.

>tfw only drank water as a child
>tfw still became faggot tranny

is that a guy, girl, none or both?

hi you forgot to write what bad they are doing :p

I drink milk with my vodka

I'm white but I never really liked milk all that well, personally. Once in a great great while a milkshake but I never got into milk hard core. But one I did try and really like was chocolate almond milk, but it's rather pricey. And I am the snobby Scrooge McFucking Duck type so I don't buy it often.

It's a boy obviously.

If you're so concerned about estrogen just take fucking estrogen blockers/aromatase inhibitors. Arimidex/white mushrooms/rosemary/nicotine/green tea/boron/etc. Just don't complain when you overdo it and your joints ache like fuck, you lose your libido and start balding due to super low E.

>cow hormones have effects on humans
who would've thought

GOD DAMN
I WOULD FUCK HIS BOIPUCCI SO HARD

should is stop eating cheese?

its a jew

Im pretty sure its better to be bald than a homo.

i bet you dont even drink raw milk

>ciara
>boipucci
>ukrainski

top kek

Did you know that human males produce estrogen naturally as well? Any estrogen you receive through your food consumption is negligible compared to the amount you already produce yourself.

25% jew on her father's side.