>no communist dictatorships
>no shills in the white house
>no conspiracy top secret info
>no shin bet bodyguards
>no mossad personal hitmen
>goyim hate me anyway

being a level 1 jew sucks

You have to start committing Jewish tricks my friend

Demand free things and whenever anyone complains just bring up the Holohoax, this will level up your Jewish level quickly

This you can level up to sneaky jew

Start grinding and earning xp with other low level targets. Complete quests before you can raid.

Not Ashkenazi, I guess?

You are a half Jew

Level 1!?

>Throw Pokeball

You're Jewing wrong!

>found out i'm a small % Ashkenazi
D-do I go to Israel to receive bride? Or...

Are you a Mizrahi, or some different kind?

You get a free ticket to Brickenau.

Time to convert to christianity

>tfw dumped all my stats into INT and completely forgot about CHA

Yes, the religion for losers.

This is now a merchant thread.
I start with rare one.

yosif yonin pls stop.

Not OP, but I'm pure Ashkenazi and I share his sentiment. I wish I'd been born a goy.

There should be an eighth level: George Soros

I'm the same by the way. Jewish myself and I have no problem with the goyim (apart from Muslims and some blacks) and just want to eat bagels and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm in peace. Yet I get demonised on here and they just assume I want to wipe them all out.

Wtf? everyone's trying to give him xp. This is why Soros is over 9000.

you fags can stop shitposting now
I'm actually pretty serious and it's a grim realization to wake up and finally come to understand the whole planet hates you for something that's completely beyond your control
it's not going to do well for me in the future, regardless of whether I remain in Israel or ever have to move

One of the main things people hate about jews is they act like victims. I didn't hate you until just now.

>Muh persecution
Congratulations, you just leveled up.

You are on the right path now. Keep going and master the jewish way of thinking.

no1 cares if you're a jew outside of MENA countries, or refugees in Europe only if you're wearing that silly fucking hat jews wear

>only if you're wearing that silly fucking hat jews wear
IKR? It's like saying "Here, I'm a kike, please be racist towards me"

poor u

>it's not going to do well for me in the future, regardless of whether I remain in Israel or ever have to move
Stay in your country and stop the whining.

Not unless you help us goyim

>I'm actually pretty serious and it's a grim realization to wake up and finally come to understand the whole planet hates you for something that's completely beyond your control
Yes. Let's all of us Goyim give two shits about your feelz after you enjoyed the spoils of our dying nations to feed your insatiable appetite.

If you are one of the good ones, then name the bad ones, fight and die against them. Don't leave your magical GPS location unless you plan on sucking dry some other galaxy.

Don't feed the jews.
You just got sympathy for being Jewish you lvl 3 kike.

should have networked more at the synagogue

If it makes you feel any better, you'll only get gassed if you decide Israel is not enough for you. I'm fine with the Jewish Containment Area, though I would rather the Holy City of Jerusalem was not included in it. You faggots can keep Tel Aviv, it stinks anyways.

Anywhere else... better have a third class temporary jewish visitors permit and don't stray away from the judenführer.

Have a bump.

If you start tricking the goyim in the starting area you can get to lvl 99 someday

bump

you're a jew no pity
it's stupid you know yourself

Brap

Congrats you've unlocked a new ability: Playing the victim, you are now a level 2 jew.
Just a few more levels and you can unlock the passive nepotism perk

Well congratulations you get yourself Jewed! What's the next step of your masterplan

i won't hate you if you give us tips on how to defeat the level 10's

CRASHING THIS EUROPE
WITH ONLY NONWHITE SURVIVORS

OY VEY!

Isn't even Soros banned in Israel?
If nothing else because they believe him to be a Nazi collaborator.

Being an economic time bomb doesn't help... but I'm sure a Brit knows better about that than anyone.

Said the Godless she-boy who is being gang-raped by muhammedans.