ITT: Christians of Sup Forums

What were you up to today?

I've mown my backyard and did the same for my neighbour who is currently being sick and hasn't been out of beed in 3 days.

Tomorrow I'm doing some needed (late) spring cleaning.

How about you?

Why are Christians these days mostly pathetic Pope Francis tier cucks?

Playing Friday The 13th: The Game accept it's a small Kickstarter game and the server is overloaded.

People prarice their faith differently. What matters is that we remain mindful of Gods wills.

Not a very productive day, studied for my firefighter training but that's it. Gonna go to the gym tonight

Made breakfast, did some laundry, played with the critters, took a nice long shower, read the news, lurkin' about now and having some coffee before going to work here in a few.

Not very productive honestly.

Getting paid to work, but checking the boards instead.

>christian

Everyone on pol knows that Paganism is the true way for the Aryans

Facts:
God/Creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Jesus existed, pretty amazing person worthy of worship.
Aethism is a mental disorder.

Paid my Texture artist for the work I contracted him, went out with the father to get some supplies for sports equipment, and now I'm about to play a little overwatch before getting a suntan in our beautiful open "rural retard" backyard.
City fags can't even walk 5 feet without somebody ruining their day or privacy. I got a whole damn yard to do whatever.

anyone notice that there's a seth rich video on youtube for both washingtonpost/NBC saying the exact same thing?

Have you worshipped the snake of the garden of eden today, Sup Forums?

woke up, jacked off, went to work, go home, jacked off, shitpost on pol while watching investigation discovery. will probably jack off again tonight to hentai girls

yes i prayed to allah

Why would you pray to the demiurge with a moorish name.

That's quite degenerate, user.

Even I have my standards

Lolis, oppai, oppai lolis

no shota, traps, interracials, yaoi, etc...futa on futa is ok. BEST iality is ok too

I was watering the trees around my city for volunteer work, but the only thing on my mind was how desperately I didn't want to be a Christian.

Please pray for me. I am taking my family to Frankfurt for the weekend, and I would like to be alive when I come back.

Cuck Son