Why are people unironically defending this retard?

Why are people unironically defending this retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkXmQRpSZPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because all he did was bash the fash.

because many people care about shutting the medias lying mouth more than anything else right now

An old conservative bodyslamming the fuck out of an effeminate Jewish Grauniad reporter half his age will never not be awesome.

because the mad man does:
youtube.com/watch?v=AkXmQRpSZPM

Montana fag here, voted for him. Foreigners and media can fuck right on off. Night of broken glasses.

He did what we all want to do. He also added a human element to his politics . Reporter should have fought back if hekicked his ass he wouldnt have won.

Because the moral high ground is no longer a position of strength.

because its funny and people hate the guardian

>you broke my glasses
>y-y-y you cant do that
>calls an ambulance
>has no injuries whatsoever

>Have arguments promoting that you're correct and the other side is wrong
>News agency dosen't care and still promotes wrong information

If words don't work then might will always win

You want the day of the rope?
This is how it begins

Because he's not a pussy.

I don't defend or condemn him, personally. The assault thing is ultimately meaningless- but he did teach a wannabe elitist faggot how the real world works.
In the real world, if you get in someone's face to be a prick, you're very likely to get your ass stomped, whereas snowflakes seem to think you can exchange pieces of paper in front of some prick in a black night gown and it magically makes things all better.

The average Joe understands that language, and they are getting sick of the snobs who get a hangnail and go whining.

Because I hate Jews, liberals, and journalists

Anyone who beats up some faggot from the guardian is a good man in my book.

People are tired of reporters shit

And more than half the story is bullshit. He never even had 1 mark on him

#ISlamWithGreg

What was he asking about that set him off like that? Might be important.

>meaninglessness

People usually need someone else to start something since they're too afraid to do it themselves

They don't mind being part of the mob but they do mind when they're singled out

Gianforte became the martyr and now people will officially condemn Guardian since they can now see their own suspicions were met that other people hate the Guardian too

News Agency's rely on misinformation with the bias that what they're saying is in-par with what the average joe thinks, but now it's been proven otherwise with the massive support Gianforte got for doing an action that would against a ""good guy"" would be considered irredeemable

So with this act the Guardian has now lost of the most fundamental legs to stand on

And that's not meaningless in any way shape or form

Kristallnacht 2.0

Do you mean Representative House Seat 1 Greg Gianforte per chance?

I actually agree with you, but I think you missed the context of meaningless. I meant in the sense that the act itself held no real bearing on policy, etc.. for example: " OK, so he knocked some guy to the ground- big deal. How will he vote in the house on things?"

Fundamentally, I think we're on the same page.

Because rightwingers are the niggers of whites.

he's an italian american
we support our own kind, now fuck off nigger

Video or it didn't happen all we have is audio of a kike saying "my gwashies".

Not a mark on the kike after he was "assaulted" i guess he probbly tried to masturbate him to death.

All accounts from the scene suggest they both fell after the kike was being overly aggressive.

The word bodyslam suggests it was a cooperative effort as in pro wrestling the bodyslam requires the recipient to jump and if he deadlifted it thats quite impressive.

Overall the story is probably bullshit and if its real its either impressive or just fucking funny. You can't trust a liberal and you can trust a jew a man who is both is a liar who belongs in an ashtray.