/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: F to Pay respect

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

New info:
>31 Maute members killed, 13 AFP soldiers killed
>Duterte heads to Iligan(50km from Marawi) to visit wounded soldiers and pay respect to fallen troops
>foreigners found among slain terrorists
>AFP will completely contain the entire city within a week
>power back on
>Heavy fighting in brgy. Basak, Bangon and Gandungat
>large parts of Western Marawi under control
>air strikes are being conducted
>more reinforcements to arrive

Background
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East
>NPA has been confirmed to execute offensives in Mindanao and presumably other parts of the country
>Fog of war is still thick only the confirmed deaths are the reliable data for the happenings

STAY ALERT FOR EARTHQUAKES

Videos:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww-AfG_gBqI
archive.is/hTcnh
youtube.com/watch?v=B-TWHjiF6GI
youtube.com/watch?v=_PoiKFmUJxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guys wtf, you need to post new bread when the bump limit is reached

Duterte is a fascist thug ,and like Donald Trump, is a clear demonstration of the disintegration of politics and rule of law in the civilized world.

3rd for Kitty

New CNN Philippines(much better and less biased than the US CNN) news report from Marawi
youtube.com/watch?v=ww-AfG_gBqI

Apparently, there are rumors that private armies has joined the Maute group in the fight, meaning there are far more than 50-100 Maute fighters in the city

wtf I hate Duterte and Trump now

Foreign fighters killed are confirmed to be Malaysians, Indonesians and Singaporeans

Maute group confirmed to target Christians and execute them
archive.is/hTcnh

AHHHH IT'S 4 AM

Fuck them. It's always those fucks who ruin everything

10% of the population on U.S. soil is here illegally, and the various administrative branches of the federal government are complicit in this scam.
Rule of law broke down long before Trump appeared on the political scene.

footage from 25th
Lot's of fighting
youtube.com/watch?v=B-TWHjiF6GI

It'll be a matter of time before CNN, BBC and other international news pick up this shit and put the most misleading clickbait title ever

lmao, they only focus on the jokes rather than the true context

Of course, if it'll net them more clicks from liberals

post more pics of civilian hostages beaten and abused by evil soldiers under Marshma Low

Nice read from CNN Philippines

Memeanon here. First attempt. Not very good.

DUDE

>civilian hostages beaten and abused by evil soldiers under Marshma Low
is that what the MSM is claiming?

>Philippenes was so frail couple of ragheads could take control of a 200,000+ citizen town

wev

We seriously need more OC

I can't make all of it as I suck at drawing

If only I could make Philippines-themed rare wojaks, spurdo spärde comics I'd do it at once

Made some shitty Flipwave last thread.

PHILIPPINOS STRONGEST RACE

THEY DESTROYED THIS TANK WITH THEIR BARE HANDS

Almost

DELETE THIS

You don't know the situation
Gorilla warfare isn't so easy+shitty infrastructure and a dumb treaty from the previous administration forbidding troops from being in the area as a peace measure, so troops can't easily get to the city due to traffic from people fleeing

It's allegedly far more than just 50-100 fighters

Besides, ISIS managed to take Mosul with around 800-1.500 fighters against 60.000 Iraqi Security Forces armed with APCs and attack helicopters

That APC actually bogged down and got abandoned. Picture tells it itself

bretty gud
saved

I am trying to get more ideas

We should do brainstorming for OC

>tfw no actual tanks

putin pls send

bump

>putin
Holyshit, you're stick cocksucking the commies

Fucking retards deserve this

I hope it's correctly spelled

Anyone noticed that ever since France elected their ultra-leftist leader, they have become like Leaf 2.0?

So its still ongoing? Didnt they claim it was already over?

Second attempt

wouldn't it sound better if it was

>Nais ito ng diyos

Why there are no news on Youtube about it? Why is the heavy fighting and killing not reported?
I didn't know Duterte since today but he sounds sensible and realistic (You fuck with my country and the people I will fuck you, you resist and are dangerous I will kill you), why do they shit on him?

See this is what I am talking about, it is serious but nobody knows anything so they act as everything is alright..

Media blackout because these wannabe sandniggers can also access internet for troop info

also sjws and oligarchs hate him and they control a huge part of media so

You have to go back.

I don't know
I don't know much Tagalog
What do you think sounds better as a translation to Deus Vult or God Wills It?

I think it was implied that large areas are under control

8/10

well "Nais" is more like "want"

>Why there are no news on Youtube about it? Why is the heavy fighting and killing not reported?

Look here
Some videos from earlier today and yesterday

Simply searching for Marawi on YouTube and sorting it by date uploaded will yield alot of results

Yeah this seems bigger than everyone says. Theyve been saying it is over like every 12hrs for the past 3-4 days. Its possible ISIS has sunk a lot of resources and planning into this, seeing as how they've claimed that this was their first of the caliphate in the Philippines. Thats a lot of talk from them, could be they want easy morale boost for their soldiers who are being BTFO in Iraq and Syria, or it could be that they will try again somewhere else.

so what's the best and most correct way to say it?

>also sjws and oligarchs hate him and they control a huge part of media so
How could you let out the Liberal Party from this sentence??

I'm no expert in tagalog either.

but I think "Harinawa" is a good translation, just that word

Some people don't realize how bad this could have ended had the Philippines elected someone else with no balls like Mar Roxas

If ISIS manages to get a foothold in the country by conquering entire Lanao, Maguindanao and Zamboanga, it could be a disaster for most of Asia in general
This conflict could further spread out to Malaysa-...oh wait
spread out to Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh is it's basically a shariah province, spread to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, South East Asia in general, and could lead to attacks in Japan, China and South Korea that could destabilize these countries
Australia is also very vulnerable to this

It means Deus Vult?

If they start pirating it could disrupt the biggest trading lane in the world as well. Islamic suicide bombing pirates, kek.

Where are these zipper heads getting their arms from?

from Saudi Arabia, you just gave them a fuck ton

sort of?

No, kek we gave the saudis planes and ships

F

saudi i think

i hear some taxi driver rants that he says he is a veteran and he says that saudi's are funding building mosques in the south philippines. probably weapons also

>town of 200k muslims

Gees, I read alot of people claim Tagalog to be an easy language to learn

Probably if you learn Taglish. But from my own experience, if only Tagalog kept it's Baybayin script and resorted to use its native words instead of those Spanish words, it would pretty much be almost as hard as Japanese to learn

Dinuguan na Maute when?

Is everything alright to the rest of you friends?

bump

Flips will wake up soon

who is this semen demon

You're thinking of England

the first foodie seems tasty

>ISIS is centered in Syria/Iraq
>suddenly they have a fighting force strong enough to be a problem on an island literally half the world away
explain this

A shanty town (city) full of muslims on one of the farthest provinces

If you touch her, Duterte(her dad) will make sure your scrambled body parts will be used for scientific purposes

Both are tasty actually, if you are fond of liver

>speaking to his Soldiers
>has been on their level before, talks to them like Soldiers would to boost morale

Reminds me of when my Battalion CO would give us talks before an op or weekend liberty back home, I couldn't imagine Obama doing this sort of thing since he hates the military

Will you kill them all? What is taking so long?

there are more muslims in oceania than arabia

He's been having speeches infront of the military and National Police numerous time.
A true leader

do you realize that we have hundred more cities with 1m pops

Duterte said he wants to remove rothschild owned banks from the Philippines.

see
It's difficult to send reinforcements

And there are still plenty of civillians trapped in the area making air strikes ahr. Maute also apparently have plenty of snipers hiding in the jungle shooting at infantry

It's an insanely hard task are you asking me

You can't drive a tank to the Philipines silly

Curse CNN. They even avoid mentioning ISIS in the "Marawi Crisis".

CNN is a cancer

200.000 is actually considered a small town, also because all muslim families got like 5-7 children each

The area of the city is even smaller than the 6.000 populated town I live in

Yea, only a group of leftist blowhards would shit on him for doing that, most of them couldn't lead their piss into the toilet while sitting down

Dinuguan is way better than Satti though it looks fucking terrible, and Dinuguan isn't supposed to taste like liver.

CNN Philippines is actually kinda okayish. Not so biased
A stark contrast to their US counterpart

Islamic terrorists exist all over the muslim world, here they exist in the south of the philippines, although they are only about 5% of the population of that country , to the south of it there are full blown muslim countries, with their own islamic terrorists. The groups in the Philippines have simply pledged allegiance to ISIS. They have previously tried to take this city but failed, they succeeded this time though.

it's just that it contains liver

Satti is really good too
My father in law was born in Zamboanga, and had me taste it some times, though his version is extremely spicy

doesn't it instill patriotism, pride and gives a moral boost if the Commander in Chief does such?

it's just that satti and dinuguan are memes here
Satti is like Kebab in remove kebab, and dinuguan is a play on Duterte saying he will eat Muzzie liver

Ito ay ayon sa kalooban ng diyos

Try that

WTF I just looked up and it seems like dinuguan doesn't usually have liver in it

Have I been lied to for my entire life???

anything can be dinuguan as long as it has a pigs blood

Morning guys

Man, I love dinuguan

Ah, allright, then the meme still remains valid: maute liver boiled in maute blood

*blocks road to Iligan*
*unsheathes kampilan*

"Putangina, you are not a mudshit extremist, are you?"

visiting /r/philippines was a mistake

It does, I'm almost tempted to reenlist because I want to serve under Trump, I saw Obeezy once when I was in and it was the most insincere, sterile speech I've ever heard, totally forgettable. Of course all the warehouse niggers where happy to see king nigger speak, God I hated that bastard

rules for country subreddits
if your country muslim majority?
yes - it's good
no - you probably vomited, yes, it's an abomination

What stage is your cancer at?

I never got accepted into the army because of dumb allergies.
It's not like receiving a speech from our fat woman PM would be a patriotic moment though

But I can see Duterte is really doing his best to instill loyalty into the Armed Forces and Police so they can look up to him, probably helping at knocking down on corruption too

this sounds like cheesy archaic tagalog when spoken, that works

Official Satti removal music

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=_PoiKFmUJxg

Even though moo-ham-mad was a false prophet and anyone who calls himself a muslime is a fool, right?